Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archive (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Whyislam.org Forums : Archive : Archive
Message Icon Topic: Hadith of the Day Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 83
Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 159
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 10 March 2008 at 1:41am

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said:

"Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith:

1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else.

2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake.

3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire."

(Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Think Win-Win for a better world for all...

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 12 March 2008 at 3:16pm

The Prophet used to stand (in the prayer) or pray till both his feet or legs swelled.

He was asked why (he offered such an unbearable prayer) and he said, "should I not be a thankful slave."

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 14 March 2008 at 1:02am
The Prophet, peace be upon him, said,:

"Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way.

So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, the nights."

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 15 March 2008 at 1:08am

A person asked Allah's Apostle:

"What (sort of) deeds in or (what qualities of) Islam are good?"

He replied:

"To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and those whom you don't know."

(Hadith in Al-Bukhari)

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 17 March 2008 at 1:00am

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said:

"If a man spends on his family (with the intention of having a reward from Allah) sincerely for Allah's sake then it is a (kind of) alms-giving in reward for him.

(Hadith in Al-Bukhari)

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 18 March 2008 at 1:12am
Allah (SWT) said in a Hadith Qudsi:

[O son of Adam, you have your sufficiency yet you ask for what will tyrannize you..

Never have you been satisfied with scantiness nor have you been gratified with abundance..

If you enter upon the morning healthy in your body, safe in your throng of people having victuals for this day then let annihilation befalls this world]

(Hadith Qudsi in Al-Baihaqi)

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 19 March 2008 at 1:14am
Allah, Praise and Glory be to Him, says in a Hadith Qudsi:

[O son of Adam, devote yourself to worshipping Me; and I will enrich your heart and suffice your poverty; but if you do not do so, I will fill your heart with preoccupation and I will not suffice your poverty]

[O My Worshipper, I created you to worship Me so do not act with levity and I have alloted your livelihood so do not toil; if it decreases do not grieve over it and if it increases do not rejoice.

And if you are content with your portion then you will relieve your body and mind and in the sight of Me, your Lord, you will be raised and be one of the praised.. and if you are not content with your portion I will exhaust your body and mind and in the sight of Me, you will be debased and be dispraised..

By My Exaltedness and Sublimity, I will give this world mastery over you, and you will race therein like the wild beast in the open space, then you will not obtain except what I had alloted for you].

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 20 March 2008 at 2:46am
The Accepted Prayer

Allah, Praise and Glory be to Him, says in a Hadith Qudsi:

[Surely I accept the prayer of anyone who humbles himself to My Exaltedness and never lifts a hand against My Creatures.. and does not pass the night persisting knowingly in that of which he has been guilty.. and spends his day in remembrance of Me.. having mercy on the poor, the wayfarer, the widow, and the afflicted..

Whoever does so has light that resembles the light of the sun.. I will preserve him by My Sublimity, My Angels will protect him.. and in every darkness, light will encompass him.. and in every ignorance forbearing will embrace him..

And amongst My Creation, he resembles Paradise in heaven].

(Hadith narrated by Ibn Abbas in Al-Bazzar) 

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 21 March 2008 at 1:40am

The Prophet, peace be upon him, said:

"Whoever said "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of a barley grain will be taken out of Hell.**

And whoever said: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of a wheat grain will be taken out of Hell.

And whoever said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of an atom will be taken out of Hell."

(Hadith in Al-Bukhari)

** The hadith is about believers whose bad deeds exceeded their good deeds on the scales on The Day of Judgement, and were first sent to Hell, then by Allah's Mercy will be taken out of Hell and admitted in Paradise

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 22 March 2008 at 1:06am

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:

"From among the portents of the Hour are (the following):

1. Religious knowledge will be taken away (by the death of Religious learned men)

2. (Religious) ignorance will prevail
3. Drinking of Alcoholic drinks (will be very common)
4. There will be prevalence of open illegal sexual intercourse"

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 23 March 2008 at 1:02am

"The keys of the unseen knowledge are five which nobody knows but Allah . . . nobody knows what will happen tomorrow; nobody knows what is in the womb; nobody knows what he will gain tomorrow; nobody knows at what place he will die; and nobody knows when it will rain."

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 24 March 2008 at 1:12am

"If anyone of you enters a mosque, he should pray two Rakat (units of prayer) before sitting."

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 25 March 2008 at 12:55am

"Whoever is pleased that he be granted more wealth and that his lease of life be prolonged, then he should keep good relations with his Kith and kin

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 26 March 2008 at 12:56am

Allah divided Mercy into one-hundred parts and He kept its ninety-nine parts with Him and sent down its one part on the earth, and because of that, its one single part, His creations are Merciful to each other, so that even the mare lifts up its hoofs away from its baby animal, lest it should trample on it."

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

<< Prev Page  of 83
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version