Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Revert Stories
 Whyislam.org Forums : Learn About Islam : Revert Stories
Message Icon Topic: Firdouse Rao - My Journey to Islam Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Luqman16
Freshman
Freshman
Religion: None
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Luqman16 Replybullet Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:37am
this is my second post..dont know wat happened to the first...

Dearest Sister Firdouse and Brother Umar

Assalam alaikum wa rahmatallahi wa barakatuhu,

SUBHANALLAH....This is just Amazing..Simply Amazing..
I have heard many revert stories..never one like yours..

Sacrifice is the an act which Allah loves a lot..sacrificing your family, your luxury and your home for his sake..I have seldom come across ppl as strong and as blessed as you both..
Alhamdulillaih my vocabulary fails if i want to express the amount of respect and awe i feel for the both of you..
Allah has definately blessed you both in a very very special way..anyone can see it..
Mashallah it is simply lovely to see the both of you happy in your world..
I m curious as to how your lives are going on now..i pray Allah has brought you out of troubled circumstances and given blessed u for all the troubles u have undertaken..
Inshallah if there is any help you may require, my name is Luqman. and my number is 09886001619...i m from bangalore..i dont know where you both are put up..i hope u are happy and contented whereever u are..Aameen..
Inshallah i will be honoured to help in anyways possible...
Barakallah Fee Kum
Wassalaam alikum wa rahmatallahi wa barakatuhu
Wa Qul Jaa'al Haqq wa zuhaaqal Baatil. Innal Baatila Kaana Zahuuqa.
And Say (o Muhammed PBUH) Truth has come and falsehood has perished.Verily Falsehood is bound by its nature to perish. The Quran
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Allahu_Akbar  
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Allahu_Akbar Replybullet Posted: 27 June 2006 at 11:12am

Iam so happy for you.

Welcome in islam.
Takbir: Allahu Akbar,Allahu Akbar,Allahu Akbar.

18.Indeed, Allah was pleased with the believers when they gave their Bai'a under the tree,He knew what was in their hearts,and He sent down AsSakinah upon them,and He rewarded them with a near victory
Muslima007
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Muslima007 Replybullet Posted: 27 June 2006 at 1:47pm
Jazek Allahu khairn for sharing your wonderful story with us.

May Allah continue to guide you and keep you, Ameeen.

salaam,

Lauren
"You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it." -Malcom X
sarora  
Freshman
Freshman
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote sarora Replybullet Posted: 28 June 2006 at 3:01am

o

Edited by sarora - 10 August 2006 at 12:04am
Walikum Salaam

Sister in Islam
Sara
abuAmmaar  
Freshman
Freshman
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote abuAmmaar Replybullet Posted: 28 June 2006 at 3:09am
Assalamalaikum.

It was a great story.
It is an example for all of us to show how Allah gives hidayath to the people.
Brother umer I am in Bangalore India. Where do u stay may be we can meet up some time insha Allah.

Wassalam

Ashraf
Wassalaam
Your Brother In Islam
Slave of Allah
Abu Ammaar Mohammed Ashraf
firdouse_rao1  
Freshman
Freshman

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote firdouse_rao1 Replybullet Posted: 28 June 2006 at 5:09am

Assalam-waaliqum my dear sis!!

Alhamdhulillah,i'll b more pleased to chat with u sister,give me ur yahoo id ,inshaallah we can chat sister,Alhamdhulillah i am very happy to b ur sister in Islam dear..,keep reading qura'n always as that is the pure source which connects u to Allah [SWT]

Take care
   Allah hafiz

Edited by firdouse_rao1 - 28 June 2006 at 7:14am
firdouse_rao1  
Freshman
Freshman

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote firdouse_rao1 Replybullet Posted: 28 June 2006 at 5:19am

Assalam sister sara!!

My name is Firdouse Rao,i read ur msg in website,give me ur yahoo id sister...,inshaallah i'll chat with u.. 
  take care
 Allah hafiz

Edited by firdouse_rao1 - 28 June 2006 at 7:15am
hafsa  
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote hafsa Replybullet Posted: 28 June 2006 at 11:28am
Asaalaam Alaykum

dear sister, let me admit, i was very very happy to hear your story.
there is a muslim preacher who is Indian and says it is some 50 times more difficult for an Indian Hindu to convert to Islam than a westerner, since its a closed, kind of narrow minded societies that we have. the personal position that we have to sacrifice for taking a stand for our faith.
i am proud of you. you have been brave for the righousness. i'm also brave i think, though i did not convert to islam, like you. but every day, we have to take a step to please our Lord, for which the satan puts hurdles. you must be experiencing!
sarora  
Freshman
Freshman
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote sarora Replybullet Posted: 30 June 2006 at 1:20am

Edited by sarora - 10 August 2006 at 12:04am
Walikum Salaam

Sister in Islam
Sara
firdouse_rao1  
Freshman
Freshman

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote firdouse_rao1 Replybullet Posted: 30 June 2006 at 9:10am

Walykum salam sister hafsa..

Jazakaallah khair for your comments,but i personally feel if it was not for the special garce and mercy of ALLAH[SWT] on me i would not have embraced Islam,Today when i see what sacrifices i have to make for lsam i feel honoured that Allah blessed me with opportunity sister,everybody will not get this opportunity to sacrifice there family for Islam it is Allah's special grace and mercy on us, as u said satan puts hurdles on our path but we have a strong protection that is Allah,if we submit to Allah than nobody can stop us from following the true path....,

I am greatfull to Allah for guiding me to this true path...

Take care dear sis
  Allah hafiz
Luqman16
Freshman
Freshman
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Luqman16 Replybullet Posted: 30 June 2006 at 10:21am

Sacrifice is the an act which Allah loves a lot..sacrificing your family, your luxury and your home for his sake..I have seldom come across ppl as strong and as blessed as you both..
Alhamdulillaih my vocabulary fails if i want to express the amount of respect and awe i feel for the both of you..
Allah has definately blessed you both in a very very special way..anyone can see it..
I m curious as to how your lives are going on now..i pray Allah has brought you out of troubled circumstances and given blessed u for all the troubles u have undertaken..
Inshallah if there is any help you may require, my name is Luqman. and my number is 09886001619...i m from bangalore..i dont know where you both are put up..i hope u are happy and contented whereever u are..Aameen..
Barakallah Fee Kum

Luqman Bin Mushahir
And Say (o Muhammed PBUH) Truth has come and falsehood has perished.Verily Falsehood is bound by its nature to perish. The Quran
Luqman16
Freshman
Freshman
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Luqman16 Replybullet Posted: 30 June 2006 at 10:22am

Barakallah Fee Kum

Luqman Bin Mushahir
Luqman16
Freshman
Freshman
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Luqman16 Replybullet Posted: 30 June 2006 at 10:22am

Barakallah Fee Kum

Luqman Bin Mushahir
Ibn Al-Akwa  
Graduate
Graduate
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Ibn Al-Akwa Replybullet Posted: 17 October 2006 at 12:44am
Not sure how I missed this story.

Allaho Akbar!
Alhamdelellah very inspiring Sister!
8:36: Indeed, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to avert [people] from the way of Allah. So they will spend it; then it will be for them a [source of] regret; then they will be overcome.
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version