Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archive (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Whyislam.org Forums : Archive : Archive
Message Icon Topic: Is Satan in Islam? Post Reply Post New Topic
struggle  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Other(Other)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote struggle Replybullet Topic: Is Satan in Islam?
    Posted: 14 January 2007 at 6:26pm

Simply of making a pledge that you believe in Allah oneness, the prophets, the angels, the books would be taking a oath to allah. Why is that I heard that satan is in Islam? Would that be destroying the oath? I mean if satan is trying to speak lies in someone's heart, and mind and they go astray. What is the purpose of the hereafter? I think when you are saved you should always be saved as not being conquer over the devil. This is my opinion on this rumor going around(I never saw it in quran book).

EYE FOR EYE
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
4everHopeful  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Seeker of Paradise Administrator
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Forum Rating: 129
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote 4everHopeful Replybullet Posted: 14 January 2007 at 6:49pm
I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.

M.A.R.W.A.N
Mureed
Mureed
Dragon rescuer, Virgin slayer.
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
Forum Rating: 134
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote M.A.R.W.A.N Replybullet Posted: 14 January 2007 at 6:54pm

Me neither.

From what I gather of his questions, here are some answers:
  • Muslims believe that angels, humans, prophets and jinn exist (Satan is a jinn).
  • Satan tries to lead people astray, but this does not change the fact that people are responsible for their own actions.
  • In the end, everyone is judged on their own deeds, even satan.

Edited by M.A.R.W.A.N - 14 January 2007 at 6:56pm
struggle  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Other(Other)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote struggle Replybullet Posted: 14 January 2007 at 7:47pm

What satan hands do is what the actions results. Humans are weak Marwan. I would think it would be fair if humans don't be judge by satan's actions. I have a consciousness marwan. Excuse me if I am in your way. I am not trying to attacking allah but religious belief. Allah is everything to me. You can only say allah will be the one to judge. I have neither saw it in the holy quran that satan works are judge also on humans. If you can, it would help you out with what you claiming.

Edited by OneGOD - 14 January 2007 at 7:55pm
EYE FOR EYE
hannah114  
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote hannah114 Replybullet Posted: 14 January 2007 at 11:52pm
brother, Marwan was not claiming anything, he was trying to understand your original question. He was not arguing at all
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version