Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archive (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Whyislam.org Forums : Archive : Archive
Message Icon Topic: New Rule for a change Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
hannah114  
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote hannah114 Replybullet Posted: 19 January 2007 at 12:57pm
I think I remember one or two that said they are paid missionaries but I can't remember who they were....
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
baal  
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote baal Replybullet Posted: 19 January 2007 at 4:13pm
Its a great common sence idea,that already existed.Im guilty of misconscrewing peoples posts and jump straight into the ring!Sorry
PEACE=A TIME BETWEEN WAR!web.dic.
BrJimC  
Super Mureed
Super Mureed
Forum Alien Executioner
Forum Rating: 170
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote BrJimC Replybullet Posted: 19 January 2007 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Islamway

Part of the trouble we have on the IR is a "hidden" clash between some Christian missionaries and some Muslim posters

Question: Are these missionaries paid for posting here?

This is VERY true.  I have identified this in the past and am not the only one to see it. .

Edited by BrJimC - 26 January 2007 at 5:50am
Accept Islam Today!

Faaz  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Faaz Replybullet Posted: 19 January 2007 at 11:06pm

Salaam BroJim

We all see that, but we also have to remember that this is a dawah site, so I guess we should expect some missionaries to come here and disturb the peace, I think it all comes down to is it worth it to reply in kind knowing that most others come here to learn about Islam.

Faaz
Faaz
Omenaka  
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Other(Other)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Omenaka Replybullet Posted: 24 January 2007 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Faaz

Dear friends As Salaam Wa aliakum

Can we please debate without bashing and slandering another faith, before you type your response, just stop for a moment and think, how would you feel, if another person was saying the same thing about your faith, do you really have to slander and bash Catholic faith to get across your point. Lately some of you have decided it is an open game to attack Catholics, Christians & Muslims, without thinking about how many people's feeling you are hurting. Whether you agree with another belief or not, it does not give you a right to hurt other's feelings,.
Specially muslim brothers and sisters should be very careful about that, Dawah is providing info on Islam in the best of manners and speech, not putting down other faiths. Please try to be sensitive about others, this is an open forum, a lot more people read your post's than just the one's debating with you. May Allah(swt) guide us all.

Faaz

Brother Faaz, I love your sweet heart.

Love omnaka

Edited by Omenaka - 24 January 2007 at 3:49pm
Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother. And my religion is LOVE, not Other.
Ceshune  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Ceshune Replybullet Posted: 24 January 2007 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Islamway

Part of the trouble we have on the IR is a "hidden" clash between some Christian missionaries and some Muslim posters

Question: Are these missionaries paid for posting here?
Not me.  I'm too independent to be a missionary.  I don't believe half of what the Christians say and don't understand half of what the Muslims say. I have had business dealings with Christians, Unitarians, Hindus,  Jews, and Catholics because I worked for some of them, and others were my landlords or employers.  Most of my employers,  teachers and religious leaders were Christians and my favorites were existentialist. I  believe there is a golden thread of understanding of all the major religions based upon trust,  intellectual understanding and forgiveness.
Live for something or someone.
Faaz  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Faaz Replybullet Posted: 25 January 2007 at 1:20pm
Thankyou Brother Omenaka, for your kind words.

Faaz

Faaz
Ceshune  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Ceshune Replybullet Posted: 25 January 2007 at 4:07pm
Thank you for this thread, Faaz.
Live for something or someone.
Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Forum Rating: 128
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Deserves2Die Replybullet Posted: 20 February 2007 at 3:59pm
Yes New Rule for a Change is "Common Terms", Let us all come to Common Terms, Excellent Thread Bro Faaz.

Jeepbeep  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Jeepbeep Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2007 at 11:38am
Hello, Salaam, this is my first appearance after a long disappearance. I am the same Jewish person who is interested in Islam, still am, and since then I have been reading heavily, was denied by Saudi Embassy to go to Makkah for the Hadj (not a word of my inclination towards Islam moved them) - You have to be a Muslim to go there, this was the reply I was given.  Oh well, may be next year. 

Edited by Jeepbeep - 21 February 2007 at 11:39am
There is no God but God and Mohamad is the Messenger of God
mai moslemah  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote mai moslemah Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2007 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Jeepbeep

Hello, Salaam, this is my first appearance after a long disappearance. I am the same Jewish person who is interested in Islam, still am, and since then I have been reading heavily, was denied by Saudi Embassy to go to Makkah for the Hadj (not a word of my inclination towards Islam moved them) - You have to be a Muslim to go there, this was the reply I was given.  Oh well, may be next year. 

LOL..You know rules is rules

welcome Back

Edited by mai moslemah - 21 February 2007 at 11:40am
But don`t you see?that i am truely free? this piece of scarf on me;i wear so proudly to preserve my dignity,modesty & integrity....why can`t i just be me??? "i am the one who is free!!!!

Jeepbeep  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Jeepbeep Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2007 at 12:17pm
yeah, but some times rules do suck!!! - My call was from Allah,  but I know that If  He  wills,  I  will  go.

Edited by Jeepbeep - 21 February 2007 at 12:18pm
There is no God but God and Mohamad is the Messenger of God
Omenaka  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Omenaka Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2007 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Jeepbeep

yeah, but some times rules do suck!!! - My call was from Allah,  but I know that If  He  wills,  I  will  go.

How does one prove to the powers that be, he is a Muslim, thereby gaining entrance, is there a secret had shake?

Love Omnaka
Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother. And my religion is LOVE, not Other.
Omenaka  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Omenaka Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2007 at 9:10pm
Don't worry, I wont tell, or try to use it.

But how do they know who is A Muslim or not?
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version