Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archive (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Whyislam.org Forums : Archive : Archive
Message Icon Topic: New Rule for a change Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
hannah114  
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote hannah114 Replybullet Posted: 22 February 2007 at 2:11am
Originally posted by Omenaka

Don't worry, I wont tell, or try to use it.

But how do they know who is A Muslim or not?

well, for born muslims they check the name I think. for reverts, we need a special card made out before we venture over to Saudi Arabia that is certified by an Imam that we are Muslim, especially if our name is not changed to an Arabic name. 

I suppose there are ways around this but I don't know
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
mai moslemah  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote mai moslemah Replybullet Posted: 22 February 2007 at 2:16am
Originally posted by Omenaka

Originally posted by Jeepbeep

yeah, but some times rules do suck!!! - My call was from Allah,  but I know that If  He  wills,  I  will  go.

How does one prove to the powers that be, he is a Muslim, thereby gaining entrance, is there a secret had shake?

Love Omnaka

I dont know what saudi do to know that

But in my country religion is present in the Id , so if anyone his religion say that he is a Muslim so he is a Muslim..I dont know if this the same in U.S

But don`t you see?that i am truely free? this piece of scarf on me;i wear so proudly to preserve my dignity,modesty & integrity....why can`t i just be me??? "i am the one who is free!!!!

Jeepbeep  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Religion: Other(Other)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Jeepbeep Replybullet Posted: 23 February 2007 at 12:30pm
I am told that when its my turn, nobody is going to stop that, so till then I guess I need to chill out.
There is no God but God and Mohamad is the Messenger of God
Omenaka  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Omenaka Replybullet Posted: 24 February 2007 at 3:10pm

Where ther's a will, Theres a way,

You could change your name to asalumJeepBeepanucom.

Love Omnaka
Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother. And my religion is LOVE, not Other.
struggle  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote struggle Replybullet Posted: 04 March 2007 at 8:57am
As for the new rule of this forum, it is highly recommand. 

Edited by OneGOD - 04 March 2007 at 8:58am
EYE FOR EYE
Omenaka  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Omenaka Replybullet Posted: 08 April 2007 at 2:57pm
NewRule- Thou Shall Love thy brother as Himself, and visa versa!

Is this the place where I make new rules?

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omenaka - 08 April 2007 at 2:58pm
Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother. And my religion is LOVE, not Other.
Jeepbeep  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Jeepbeep Replybullet Posted: 09 April 2007 at 12:38pm
Love thy neighbor but don't ever get caught.....

Edited by Jeepbeep - 09 April 2007 at 12:38pm
Omenaka  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Omenaka Replybullet Posted: 11 April 2007 at 2:28pm
Go ahead and Get caught, it is the love seen which becomes contagious,
Love in action. This does not mean sex.
It means caring for Him/Her, in all ways for all ways.
(I know you were only joking) But I mean it, My Rule stands !!!!

Love Omnaka
SeekerOfIslam  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote SeekerOfIslam Replybullet Posted: 25 June 2007 at 6:05pm
I wish you luck in your journey to Mecca, Jeep. :) I hope you are able to get there someday, InshAllah.
Courtney

Indeed, Allah is with those who fear Him and those who are doers of good. (16:128)
Jeepbeep  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Jeepbeep Replybullet Posted: 04 July 2007 at 3:07pm
Iptikhar, my good friend says, "Allah works in un-usual ways" and I totally believe in this. Bro Omenaka, are you a Muslem too???
Sagefrakrobatik  
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Sagefrakrobatik Replybullet Posted: 07 July 2007 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Al-Cordoby

It may help a bit if we are more realistic

Part of the trouble we have on the IR is a "hidden" clash between some Christian missionaries and some Muslim posters

If the dialogue was mainly meant for better understanding or searching for the objective truth, things would have been better, but unfortunately it's not like that

Some non-Muslim posters are here to attack Islam, and when they do some Muslims respond and this is what we get on both sides  !

Could that be part of the real problem?

I think the problem is the religious dichtomous nature of the forum. It would be nice if we can get people on here from different religious backgrounds rather than just CHristian and Islam. Third party religions often give indepent insight that can be worthwhile for both parties. For instance a Jew subscribes to the notion that Jesus is not part of a  Trinitarian God (which reaffirms islamic theology). Yet it doesnt reaffirm Muhammud as a legitmate profit nor acknowledge that the QUran came from God (Like Christians would say). The essence of interreligious dialogue is having a diversity of views. Unfortunately i have seen this forum suffer because of a lack there of.
Why eat vegetarians when you could eat meat eaters. They have more protein.
Omenaka  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Omenaka Replybullet Posted: 08 July 2007 at 5:47am
Originally posted by Jeepbeep

Iptikhar, my good friend says, "Allah works in un-usual ways" and I totally believe in this. Bro Omenaka, are you a Muslem too???
No bro I am not a Muslim, but am their brother by spirit wether they believe it or not, And spirit is the true life b, not this thing we seen as a physical entity, living day to day. experience is life.
I am the third party Sage was speaking about, infact Iam The party who speaks directly with God our heavenly Father and Mother the parents of our eternal spirit.

God, Father and mother do not care what religion we subscribe to aslong as we care for one another and love as they think God loves us.
 Mother, The Holy spirit said "I dont care if you become a Muslim, I will love you what ever religion you subscribe omnaka"

God is not the dictator or predgiduice entity so many religions think, and wishes us the very best no matter what we decide is the right path,
for there are many paths to being good and loving.

There is no one right way to love your brother, or God our eternal parent.

Beig predgiduice against another for his or her beliefs is not the way of Heaven or beffitingf any of our religions here on Earth.
 For there is no Hate or predgiduice, which is so widly practiced here,                          
 in the holy place of rest, most call heaven.

Our religion and way of life in Heaven, where our spirit started out, is unconditional Love, Most just forgot and are searching for the unconditional love they learned from Father and Mother in Heaven, where our spirit was born.

We are Famil;y no matter what religion you are.

I was born a Jew, PopPop a Rabi. My religion is love , and yes it is the realist religion one can find and or practice. It is a way worthy of the one we call God.

God, Allah bless all you searchers.

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omenaka - 11 July 2007 at 9:26pm
Jeepbeep  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Jeepbeep Replybullet Posted: 11 July 2007 at 2:19pm
Omenake, you are such a sweet and humble person, good wk.
Omenaka  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Omenaka Replybullet Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:22pm
Mahallos jeep, I do ok on the board, putting this in to action in my everyday life is sometimes more work than I think I am capeable.

They say The responsibility is never given , unless the individual can handle. I wonder, and know it's true but, I'm hurting big time inside from the lack of love which seems to be running this world, Only the love I remember and know which comes after,( In Heaven, Where my spirit was born/ created  keeps me sane and from Doing Harm to myself and others sometimes, I get tested regularly, and frankly am getting sick of it.

I've seen and been apart of the struggle during this life and know by experience The worst of this life, I,m only 41, but am feli9ng almost ready to return home.

Not before the book is published though.

God bless you Jeep beep.

Love omnaka
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version