Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archive (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Whyislam.org Forums : Archive : Archive
Message Icon Topic: New Rule for a change Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5
Jeepbeep  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Religion: Other(Other)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Jeepbeep Replybullet Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:00pm
Omenaka,  no usual person wishes to go home, and if you feel this way, let me tell you that you are not a regular person, you have spiritual powers, not many people possess.

Your spiritual side is very visible and ofcourse your humane side must be hurting, and why not??? People like you feel crushed amidst all mayhem.
There is no God but God and Mohamad is the Messenger of God
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Omenaka  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Omenaka Replybullet Posted: 01 August 2007 at 3:06am
Makes the good look even better, How would we even know what good was if we never experienced bad?

God bless you bro.

Love Omnaka
Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother. And my religion is LOVE, not Other.
Honu  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Honu Replybullet Posted: 01 August 2007 at 3:51am
"They say The responsibility is never given , unless the individual can handle. I wonder, and know it's true but, I'm hurting big time inside from the lack of love which seems to be running this world, "

Bro, there is plenty of love in the world still and plenty of people who love you.

With much Aloha,

Honu

Edited by Honu - 01 August 2007 at 3:52am
Check it out http://islamfactor.org
Omenaka  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Omenaka Replybullet Posted: 02 August 2007 at 1:08am
Thank you bruddah, I know there is much love, The Hawaiians who Hanied me 20 myears ago taught me much about Aloha, as long as we got Honus propagating and sharing this precious Thing, I am not worried It just seems so many would rather Hate , because it is easier or because maybe they have never been shown love so how could I expect them to show it?

And then there are those who take advantage of peoples love for Gain or To get over on his bro, I think Cecilio and Kapono wrote a good song about that one. I Can't wait for The love to start shining from every one. so many are afraid of having their love steped on or used up , so they are hidden in the woods or locked behind Gates. There will come a time when all the lovers Of Brothers and God will come out and declare that Aloha is what we are here for, It's what living is all about, its the only thing worth living For. In my opinion.

Thanks bro Honu for the love.

Love Omnaka
Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother. And my religion is LOVE, not Other.
dabrass  
Freshman
Freshman
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote dabrass Replybullet Posted: 29 February 2008 at 10:50pm

Assalamu alaikum How can you know about other people's faith in the absence of them. 

<< Prev Page  of 5
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version