Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archive (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Whyislam.org Forums : Archive : Archive
Message Icon Topic: My First Visit to Your CHURCH Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 13 Next >>
Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 128
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Deserves2Die Replybullet Topic: My First Visit to Your CHURCH
    Posted: 19 February 2007 at 11:45am

FINALLY, I visited a Church just 2 hours ago for the First time in my whole life. Wohooo. Listen what happend.

Since you know I'm in PAKISTAN at the moment, I asked my cousin if he could take me to any Church here, He warned me that They do not allow Muslims to enter a Church. However, we reached a local church. It was a Hall and a Cross at the Roof. I knocked the MAIN Door. A women came out and asked me what do I want, I said I want to go into the Church. Without waiting a second, She asked if I'm a Muslim? I answered "I'm a Believer of Jesus Christ" which I believe she thought a "CHRISTIAN" which was definetly I didn't mean. So, she said what do you want to do in? I said "ERM... I want to meet the Father". She smiled and asked me to wait. A clean shave guy comes and says "Yes my Child"? I said"Hello Father, I want to see the Chuch". He said "Where you from I know every Christians here" I said "I'm new to this town". He looked at me and asked me to come in. He opened the Door to a Hall. At the door, I took my shoes off which the FATHER didn't. It was a Big Hall with joint chairs, I moved to the end and saw a picture of JESUS Christ wearing a CROSS in his neck... I asked the Father, is it a Catholic church? He said NO, its a Protestant church. Then he asked me some Question of strange names which I said I don't know.. I believe he was talking about Sub-sects. Then he said "Ok now pray". I said "Can you give me a BIBLE?" He opened a Cupboard which was in the middle just in front of Jesus's Picture and brought me a Bible which was in Urdu. I sat there and read few pages.. Father was sitting with me. I was just looking aruund. Suddenly my Phone rang, I answered my Fone, it was cousin and said Asalam-oALEKUM, and I said "WA LEKUM SALAM" Ohmy GOD. I was so embarassed... but nothing happend, I think the Father didn't hear it. So after few minutes I said "Ok Father I shall leave now please tell me any Catholic church's adress". He told me an adress. I said "Thank you Father" and came out of the Church.

So that's what happend. A Question, The Father asked me to pray infront of Jesus's Picture, may be he meant "Pray to the Picture". Did He mean to say that PRAY to Jesus?

My second Visit to A Catholic Church, 6th post.
My Third Visit to A Catholic Church, 4th Post
My Conversation with Fr. Bashir Francis. 5th Post

Edited by Deserves2Die - 25 May 2007 at 2:03pm
Propagate Islam, atleast Once DAILY
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
laurieann
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Other(Other)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote laurieann Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Deserves2Die

FINALLY, I visited a Church just 2 hours ago for the First time in my whole life. Wohooo. Listen what happend.

Since you know I'm in PAKISTAN at the moment, I asked my cousin if he could take me to any Church here, He warned me that They do not allow Muslims to enter a Church. However, we reached a local church. It was a Hall and a Cross at the Roof. I knocked the MAIN Door. A women came out and asked me what do I want, I said I want to go into the Church. Without waiting a second, She asked if I'm a Muslim? I answered "I'm a Believer of Jesus Christ" which I believe she thought a "CHRISTIAN" which was definetly I didn't mean. So, she said what do you want to do in? I said "ERM... I want to meet the Father". She smiled and asked me to wait. A clean shave guy comes and says "Yes my Child"? I said"Hello Father, I want to see the Chuch". He said "Where you from I know every Christians here" I said "I'm new to this town". He looked at me and asked me to come in. He opened the Door to a Hall. At the door, I took my shoes off which the FATHER didn't. It was a Big Hall with joint chairs, I moved to the end and saw a picture of JESUS Christ wearing a CROSS in his neck... I asked the Father, is it a Catholic church? He said NO, its a Protestant church. Then he asked me some Question of strange names which I said I don't know.. I believe he was talking about Sub-sects. Then he said "Ok now pray". I said "Can you give me a BIBLE?" He opened a Cupboard which was in the middle just in front of Jesus's Picture and brought me a Bible which was in Urdu. I sat there and read few pages.. Father was sitting with me. I was just looking aruund. Suddenly my Phone rang, I answered my Fone, it was cousin and said Asalam-oALEKUM, and I said "WA LEKUM SALAM" Ohmy GOD. I was so embarassed... but nothing happend, I think the Father didn't hear it. So after few minutes I said "Ok Father I shall leave now please tell me any Catholic church's adress". He told me an adress. I said "Thank you Father" and came out of the Church.

So that's what happend. A Question, The Father asked me to pray infront of Jesus's Picture, may be he meant "Pray to the Picture". Did He mean to say that PRAY to Jesus?

my church meets in homes
so, you didn't go to "my church"
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Guests Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:00pm
They don't allow Muslims in church in Pakistan?

Thanks D2D, that was interesting, Bro.
No Self-Vote Allowed.   IP IP Logged
laurieann
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote laurieann Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:03pm
i hear they don't allow non-muslims at mecca
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Guests Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:04pm

Christians and people of other faiths are allowed and welcome in MOSQUES.

No Self-Vote Allowed.   IP IP Logged
Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Deserves2Die Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by laurieann

my church meets in homes
so, you didn't go to "my church"

LOL! I though every church is YOUR Church!!

Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Deserves2Die Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Rachel25

They don't allow Muslims in church in Pakistan?

Thanks D2D, that was interesting, Bro.

Yes Rachel, that's what my cousin said.
Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Deserves2Die Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:12pm

i hear they don't allow non-muslims at mecca

What you heard is TRUE Laurieann. Mecca and Medina is preserved for Submitters, a Holy place. NOT for Pagans. If you submmit your WILL to the ONE Al-mighty GOD of Jesus Christ pbuh ATLEAST (Which you openely rejected in the other THREAD), You are a Muslim and CAN go to Mecca, call me when you reach Saudi Arabia, I MYSELF will take you the House of GOD :) Promise.

Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Deserves2Die Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:13pm

Laurie, I think you missed my Question.

laurieann
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote laurieann Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:16pm
you guys are only trying to mock us
and really
its' getting funny
laurieann
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote laurieann Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:16pm

you guys are only trying to mock us
and really
its' getting funny
and I don't remember rejecting Jesus
Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Deserves2Die Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:18pm
I swear I didn't mean that Laurie, You know I love ya. What do you find funny in my thread? We have hundereds of thread by Christains "My First visit to the Mosque". We never said that it's an attempt to mock our Religion. I just told you what happend there.....

laurieann
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote laurieann Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:21pm
it's funny that you nitpick a large group called "christianity", which is nothing more than a label
since "christianity" even includes people who don't believe in Jesus as messiah and savior

why not focus on one person or group at a time?
and then we can get somewhere

like, take for instance
watchman nee's group in china
and their teachings:

these teachings are the  most scriptural teachings I have found online
and I'd be willing to discuss anything you find there
Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Deserves2Die Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2007 at 12:23pm

and I don't remember rejecting Jesus

I mean you denied submitting your will to the One AL-MIGHTY GOD of Jesus who is Alaha, remember? Eloha/Alaha/Allah
Page  of 13 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version