Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archive (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Whyislam.org Forums : Archive : Archive
Message Icon Topic: Christianity Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 4 Next >>
sara88  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote sara88 Replybullet Topic: Christianity
    Posted: 15 December 2007 at 3:46pm

Salams,

Please could you give me  some useful and easy to understand  links about Christianity?( includes basic believes, Bible...)

I'm thanking you so much in advance.
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Zakat  
Freshman
Freshman

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Zakat Replybullet Posted: 15 December 2007 at 4:24pm
DeafUSMarine  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Religion: Christian(Protestant)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote DeafUSMarine Replybullet Posted: 16 December 2007 at 4:28am
Christian tracts explaining the history, how to get saved etc. http://www.chick.com

Edited by DeafUSMarine - 16 December 2007 at 4:29am
Sqaruesi

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Sqaruesi Replybullet Posted: 16 December 2007 at 7:12am
Best of all, the Bible!

Any of the Gospels for Jesus' history, Acts for the early church's history, and Romans for the main elements of Christian belief.
"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

Jesus (John 5:43)
Bill2702  
Super Mureed
Super Mureed
Golly goo deaf hello
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Bill2702 Replybullet Posted: 16 December 2007 at 10:10am
And the collection plate keeps the vicar's kids in private education.
Anything free is worth what you pay for it.
bayleaf  
Graduate
Graduate
Religion: Buddhism(Buddhism)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote bayleaf Replybullet Posted: 16 December 2007 at 10:37am
From New Advent.  Mind you, it preaches more than merely informing:

DeafUSMarine  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote DeafUSMarine Replybullet Posted: 16 December 2007 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Sqaruesi

Best of all, the Bible!

Any of the Gospels for Jesus' history, Acts for the early church's history, and Romans for the main elements of Christian belief.

I use the King James Version from biblegateway.com
Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Forum Rating: 128
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Deserves2Die Replybullet Posted: 16 December 2007 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Sqaruesi

Best of all, the Bible!

Exactly
Propagate Islam, atleast Once DAILY
Islamway  
Mureed
Mureed
Allahu Akbar
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Islamway Replybullet Posted: 16 December 2007 at 8:58pm
You can also watch al ummah channel on nilesat if you are interested in theses things.
Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Deserves2Die Replybullet Posted: 16 December 2007 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by DeafUSMarine

Hello, Why King James Version? Something special about it?

DeafUSMarine  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote DeafUSMarine Replybullet Posted: 16 December 2007 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Deserves2Die

Hello, Why King James Version? Something special about it?

Because it is The Word of God. If you look at St. Mark 9:16-29 then you will see that in verse 29, the another bible versions leave out the word, fasting. Another Bible versions have been tried and tested by Deaf people and these bible versions have been found to be a lie and The KJV Holy Bible is telling the truth, at all times.

Many Deaf people are getting healed and leaving Deaf schools, Deaf universities then join the U.S. Military, be a police officer or a fireman because those jobs, traditionally are denied to Deaf people.

There is also supernatural protection in Leviticus 19:14 and I praise God for that blessing. The terrorists thought they were winning but they have been backfired by God, millions upon millions of Deaf people, the disabled will be healed in record numbers by Jesus Christ and sent to fight the evil, satanic islamic terrorists.

America will overcome islamic terrorism, just like during WWII, Japan made a big mistake and awoke a sleeping giant, many Deaf people, the disabled and those in wheelchairs went to church to get healed or just followed the KJV Holy Bible to the letter at home doing Bible study then joined the U.S. Military during WWII in record numbers.

America will really defeat those garbage terrorists and U.S. Homeland Victory will be celebrated across America once the U.S.A. starts obeying God again like never before.

Edited by DeafUSMarine - 16 December 2007 at 11:19pm
Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Deserves2Die Replybullet Posted: 17 December 2007 at 4:50am

Because it is The Word of God. If you look at St. Mark 9:16-29 then you will see that in verse 29, the another bible versions leave out the word, fasting. Another Bible versions have been tried and tested by Deaf people and these bible versions have been found to be a lie and The KJV Holy Bible is telling the truth, at all times.

Many Deaf people are getting healed and leaving Deaf schools, Deaf universities then join the U.S. Military, be a police officer or a fireman because those jobs, traditionally are denied to Deaf people.

There is also supernatural protection in Leviticus 19:14 and I praise God for that blessing. The terrorists thought they were winning but they have been backfired by God, millions upon millions of Deaf people, the disabled will be healed in record numbers by Jesus Christ and sent to fight the evil, satanic islamic terrorists.

America will overcome islamic terrorism, just like during WWII, Japan made a big mistake and awoke a sleeping giant, many Deaf people, the disabled and those in wheelchairs went to church to get healed or just followed the KJV Holy Bible to the letter at home doing Bible study then joined the U.S. Military during WWII in record numbers.

America will really defeat those garbage terrorists and U.S. Homeland Victory will be celebrated across America once the U.S.A. starts obeying God again like never before.

Regarding the statement in Bold, I absolutely agree with you, or else they'll be left behind like Jews, so far what we see is that they are left behind. I have quoted Jimmy Swaggert's statement in another thread "America- GOD WILL JUDGE YOU, FOR IF HE DOES NOT JUDGE YOU, HE MIGHT HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM & GOMORRAH".

About KJV, I believe it is the most corrupt Biblical version in English language which has deceived Millions. Try to compare it with Revised standard version or any ancient Hebrew or Greek manuscript.

Good Luck Brother.

DeafUSMarine  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote DeafUSMarine Replybullet Posted: 17 December 2007 at 5:00am
Originally posted by Deserves2Die

About KJV, I believe it is the most corrupt Biblical version in English language which has deceived Millions. Try to compare it with Revised standard version or any ancient Hebrew or Greek manuscript.

Good Luck Brother.

Apparently, you have not read what I said very clearly, highlighted in blue and explain to me how Deaf people are getting healed through the KJV Holy Bible ?

Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Deserves2Die Replybullet Posted: 17 December 2007 at 12:59pm

Apparently, you have not read what I said very clearly, highlighted in blue and explain to me how Deaf people are getting healed through the KJV Holy Bible ?

I did read it. Even I told you clearly that KJV is the most corrupt Biblical Version. I think you didn't read what I explained, do compare it with the "Originals", if you have any.

You are talking about Deaf people? I even know a Man in Africa who raises the Dead, So what? I don't  mind even if KJV would raise the Dead. To me the teachings are important, not miracles, I'm not a Jew. Islam is absolutely not dependent upon Miracles, We believe in Logic and sensible theology. Even if you read your very own KJV, Book of Deu chaoter 13 & The same Gospel of Mark 13

MIRACLES ARE NOT THE TEST!

Mark 13:21(King James Version)

And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all thin

So according to Jesus pbuh, every Tom Dick and Harry can show you Miracles, don't get impressed if they teach you against what Jesus pbuh and the Prophets taught

Back to the Question, have you ever compared it with the Originals? I have eminent Christian scholars who believe KJV have grave defects. What you think about it?

Page  of 4 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version