Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Current Events
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: graves vandalized(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5
Nura  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 15 April 2008 at 5:19am
Originally posted by bayleaf

Originally posted by Nura

we Muslims really feel under fire in the last years.

The last years?  9/11 didn't happen because a group of Muslims felt like they were receiving the respect they deserved.  Muslims, in sum, in the East have been pissed off since at least the fall of modern Turkey.

You are perfectly right!
I felt under attack in the last years because I have been a Muslim just in the last 5 years.
Spare me the political events and power struggles, as the whole earth is my homeland and all men are my fellow countrymen. K.Gibran
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
scruggnut  
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
bullet Posted: 15 April 2008 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Misbah

Salaam

Listen I'm jumping in here, 1stly Scruggs I say how I feel when I feel and if I say 'Islam is so hated' then I'll say it! and you bullies (as in Non-Muslims) don't dare deny that it isn't!! ok. 9/11 caused huge hatred for the religion FULL STOP!!!

I'm sick and tired of people thinking that Muslims aren't allowed to utter the word 'Hate' and 'Islam' in the same sentence!

Listen Lt Tony, THAT above is exactly what I'm saying so don't you dare tell me other wise.

If you had half the chance to pull some Muslim into a dark alley way and kick the          outta them without  being caught, I know for a fact that you wouldn't think twice about doing so, so cut out the crap!

You obviously have some serious issues with tony...i'll leave that one alone.
Sure, misbah, you are allowed to say what you think and feel; i never once said that you can't utter any word you want to (it must be your persecution complex acting up again that made you say such a thing)...and as for calling me a bully; i don't see myself as such, but i guess you do and it is your right...but your right, and your being right, in this case, are two vastly different things and the distance between shall not meet.
I still think you would be better served by getting over yourselves; but be my guest and perpetuate this silliness.
You can utter the words "hate" and "islam" in the same sentence; but don't forget to reverse it because it seems to me that it is just as often the case.
Someone hates islam, and islam hates someone.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself, it gets you nowhere...i don't feel sorry for myself because i was born into the most hated race.
I got over it, and now look at me...i'm almost a human being.
Waiting an eternity for an apology from one who never apologizes but always demands one.
Misbah  
Super Mureed
Super Mureed
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Forum Rating: 103
bullet Posted: 15 April 2008 at 12:49pm

Listen i never ever feel sorry for myself if i did i would have committed suicide a long time ago, don't talk to me like you know me or what goes on in my life!!

As for getting over ourselves! i wont! and never will, you people want to 'Battle it out with them Muslim' do so, but don't you dare say that its not because of hate!

Gosh why else would anyone in the world just bash some one or some religion if it wasn't for disliking the religion? if you know of a better reason, please do let me know, as i call it hate, i don't know what you call it.

So When Hitler did what he did to the Jews it wasn't hate, well ok, if you say so.

To spray the Swastika on they graves of Muslim buried there isn't hate, then god knows what you call it?

Also your last statement, i find disgusting, how dare you say 'I got over it and now look at me, I'm almost a human being' well if your saying that Muslims aren't human beings because they 'Cant let go of it' then well its obvious your full of hate too.

"Donít be so humble - you ain't that great."
MedGirl
Mureed
Mureed
bullet Posted: 15 April 2008 at 1:30pm
I agree with Misbah.

Originally posted by scruggnut

If one has a right to like it, then another has an equal right to hate it.

Why don't you follow your own advice, scruggnut? That also means we have every right to dislike what people do to Muslims.
scruggnut  
Mureed
Mureed
bullet Posted: 15 April 2008 at 1:31pm

I know some things about you, misbah, and you know that's true.  I won't rehash them unless you force me to, but it didn't happen so long ago that you could have forgotten them.

Ummm, there you go again, lumping me in with the minority of actual muslim haters.  Think before you speak, or in this case...type. 
My last statement was meant to be a relfection of me and no one else.  Again, your persecution complex seems to be getting in the way of what really is.
If a couple of yahoos spraying the swastika on some muslims headstones is an indication of rampant hatred in secular society...then what, pray tell, does a few muslims blowing themselves up in the name of allah indicate?

Waiting an eternity for an apology from one who never apologizes but always demands one.
scruggnut  
Mureed
Mureed
bullet Posted: 15 April 2008 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by MedGirl

I agree with Misbah.

Originally posted by scruggnut

If one has a right to like it, then another has an equal right to hate it.

Why don't you follow your own advice, scruggnut? That also means we have every right to dislike what people do to Muslims.
I'm, in essence, saying such a thing...but the main point to consider is if this is of epidemic proportions, as misbah alluded to, or whether she and others might be making mountains out of mole hills.
Misbahs rambling posts make me inclined to believe the latter.
Misbah  
Super Mureed
Super Mureed
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Forum Rating: 103
bullet Posted: 15 April 2008 at 1:44pm

Unleash what you want Scruggs, your threats don't mean anything to me you know! apart from using cowardly malice to make your point then fine, say what you want when you want about me!

I don't actually care as for this topic, I'm out of it. I'm not going to go round in circle's with you.

The quicker people admit that they 'hate' something and not pretend to make excuses about it then the better things would be.

All i ask is for people to be honest and stop playing stupid games like 'We don't hate Muslims, we just Don't understand Islam' when this whole forum has gone round in circle's explain everything and anything about Islam to the Non-Muslim, yet you don't understand? what exactly don't you understand? coz it's all here guys! all here!

If you don't understand after all this then i Don't know what else one can do but to presume that you choose to be arrogant and hate.

That's my conclusion,.. and with that, I'm out this thread!

(Thanks Wahaj by the way, its nice to know that i can rely on you to back me up NOT when I'm wrong but when I'm right, so much for some people, yeah you know who you are)

"Donít be so humble - you ain't that great."
scruggnut  
Mureed
Mureed
bullet Posted: 15 April 2008 at 1:50pm
So, what else do you know about me that i myself do not know?
You are being silly and childish.  You are calling me names, you are making generalized statements which include me and you have the nerve to get angry at me and tell me that i hate muslims when you know squat about me.
Think what you want, misbah, of me and everyone else...you're doing it regardless of what the truth may be because you've, apparently, already made your mind up and nothing seems able to crack that nut.
Forum Cop
Admin Group
Admin Group
Chief Moderator
bullet Posted: 15 April 2008 at 1:51pm

this thread is going nowhere. closing.

<< Prev Page  of 5
Post Reply Post New Topic