Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Current Events
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: graves vandalized(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
scruggnut  
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 11 April 2008 at 5:42pm
Religion phobia exists...non-religion phobia exists...chicken phobia exists...it all exists; but i think people are taking it out of its actual proportions and making it seem larger than it really is. 
If there is something out there that someone likes, then someone else will hate it.
If one has a right to like it, then another has an equal right to hate it.

Waiting an eternity for an apology from one who never apologizes but always demands one.
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
LtTony  
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Christian(Catholic)
bullet Posted: 11 April 2008 at 5:49pm

Yep
"“We love death. The US loves life. That is the difference between us two.” Osama Bin Laden
Nura  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
bullet Posted: 12 April 2008 at 11:12am

Everybody has the right to hate anybody in his heart. But if his hate leads him to commit act of violence againt the hated ones, then no, he does not have the right to.

Spare me the political events and power struggles, as the whole earth is my homeland and all men are my fellow countrymen. K.Gibran
LtTony  
Mureed
Mureed
bullet Posted: 12 April 2008 at 2:10pm

Of course they don't.  That's not what we were saying.  Hope it didn't sound that way.

Edited by LtTony - 12 April 2008 at 2:11pm
"“We love death. The US loves life. That is the difference between us two.” Osama Bin Laden
Misbah  
Super Mureed
Super Mureed
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Forum Rating: 103
bullet Posted: 12 April 2008 at 3:14pm
Salaam

Listen I'm jumping in here, 1stly Scruggs I say how I feel when I feel and if I say 'Islam is so hated' then I'll say it! and you bullies (as in Non-Muslims) don't dare deny that it isn't!! ok. 9/11 caused huge hatred for the religion FULL STOP!!!

I'm sick and tired of people thinking that Muslims aren't allowed to utter the word 'Hate' and 'Islam' in the same sentence!

Listen Lt Tony, THAT above is exactly what I'm saying so don't you dare tell me other wise.

If you had half the chance to pull some Muslim into a dark alley way and kick the          outta them without  being caught, I know for a fact that you wouldn't think twice about doing so, so cut out the crap!

LtTony  
Mureed
Mureed
bullet Posted: 12 April 2008 at 9:53pm

"Listen Lt Tony, THAT above is exactly what I'm saying so don't you dare tell me other wise."

Uh, wouldn't think of it because I thought we kinda agreeing here.

"If you had half the chance to pull some Muslim into a dark alley way and kick the         outta them without  being caught, I know for a fact that you wouldn't think twice about doing so, so cut out the crap!"

Think what you like, but it doesn't make your wild allegation true nor does it prevent me from having ardent opinions like yourself.  And when did          become OK language around here? 

Misbah  
Super Mureed
Super Mureed
bullet Posted: 13 April 2008 at 5:12am

Whatever Tony! you cant agree with anything about Islam, bash it constantly and your telling me that if you could get your hand on a dirty Muslim you'd not beat the living day lights outta him! oh sure you wouldn't!

You hate Islam and its about time you pathetic Islam bashes who say 'Oh but i just don't agree with it' come out and be men and say 'I hate Islam'

Why you cant say i have no idea, you can bash it down constantly, make fun of it, but then hide like cowards when asked 'do you hate Islam' damn, if i hated something so much id say it.

Stop being babies man, the quicker you accept that you think Muslims are a bunch of nutters and that you cannot stand the practises they do, the better you'd feel without hiding behind your snide remarks.

I like the way you refrained from my statement and just went for '      ' word, honestly your tactics are becoming so transparent its embarrassing.

Come on, come on mate say it 'I hate Islam and Muslims make me sick'

(Oh sorry Mods/Shura for using that word, ive just done it two times, i wont again, apologies)

M.A.R.W.A.N
Mureed
Mureed
Dragon rescuer, Virgin slayer.
Forum Rating: 134
bullet Posted: 13 April 2008 at 6:00am
Hey, not even the Forum Cop can catch all transactions by herself, unless they're clever & switch it up, keep the peeps on their toes knowwutimsayin.
LtTony  
Mureed
Mureed
bullet Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:08am

"Be a man..don't be a baby...say you hate islam." 

I'm truely sorry that you are angry. But your childish taunt just makes you look like the one who should be  embarrassed over cowardly and transparent tactics. I'm not hiding; I'm right here. If that sounds "snide," sorry again.  Really.  But I am going to vigorously refute your invectives, and I'm not going to let anyone put words in my mouth.

Hopefully -- when you've calmed down -- you'll see reason.

In the meantime.... I'd like to pursue this language thing because according to the TOS:  "Curse words/Offensive words will be edited out by admins and a warning issued. Some words cause automatically generated warnings.  From this day forward warnings will be issued for any words that are substituted with ******'s or abbreviated."
http://www.whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7071

I'd just like some clarification.  I'd like to use some words I've been reading here lately, but I'm concerned that I'd rack up a warning.  Because, after all, Rhoda -- you know and like Rhoda -- got banned, in part, because one of the words you used was in the word "skyscraper," that she used in a post.  That's the way she tells it, anyway.  Ask her yourself.  The application of that rule doesn't seem very consistent, that's all.

Nura  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
bullet Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:33am
Salam Misbah, I really don't think TOny would like to kill any Muslims, really!

Tony, I know even other religious denominations are hated, even other groúps are hated, but I just wanted to explain you that we Muslims really feel under fire in the last years.
For example in Italy some terrorists just founded the "christian combatting front" and let some bombs explode in front of mosques in Milan - just to tell you how I feel, I had been in that mosque some weeks ago with my little daughter!
So, let's hope and pray that love and tollerance from every side would prevail over hate!
Spare me the political events and power struggles, as the whole earth is my homeland and all men are my fellow countrymen. K.Gibran
bayleaf  
Graduate
Graduate
Religion: Buddhism(Buddhism)
bullet Posted: 13 April 2008 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Nura

we Muslims really feel under fire in the last years.

The last years?  9/11 didn't happen because a group of Muslims felt like they were receiving the respect they deserved.  Muslims, in sum, in the East have been pissed off since at least the fall of modern Turkey.
Misbah  
Super Mureed
Super Mureed
bullet Posted: 13 April 2008 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by LtTony

I'm truely sorry that you are angry. But your childish taunt just makes you look like the one who should be  embarrassed over cowardly and transparent tactics. I'm not hiding; I'm right here. If that sounds "snide," sorry again.  Really.  But I am going to vigorously refute your invectives, and I'm not going to let anyone put words in my mouth.

In the meantime.... I'd like to pursue this language thing because according to the TOS:  "Curse words/Offensive words will be edited out by admins and a warning issued. Some words cause automatically generated warnings.  From this day forward warnings will be issued for any words that are substituted with ******'s or abbreviated."
http://www.whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7071

I'd just like some clarification.  I'd like to use some words I've been reading here lately, but I'm concerned that I'd rack up a warning.  Because, after all, Rhoda -- you know and like Rhoda -- got banned, in part, because one of the words you used was in the word "skyscraper," that she used in a post.  That's the way she tells it, anyway.  Ask her yourself.  The application of that rule doesn't seem very consistent, that's all.

1stly a little yawn! you don't know what happens behind the scenes as in if any Mods/Shura have PMed me for saying that word, so please don't jump to conclusions about poor Rhoda.

Also I love you too Lt Tony. Big hugs going out to you!

"Don’t be so humble - you ain't that great."
MedGirl
Mureed
Mureed
bullet Posted: 13 April 2008 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by LtTony

She's not angry or childish, she's just giving you a reality check. I guess when the truth hurts, you still want to hide from it by shifting the focus. I don't see how she's using cowardly or transparent tactics either. Its apparent that you're trying really hard to win arguments by saying things that don't make sense. I hope it is you that calms down because this topic is about a Muslim graveyard that was vandalized, so stay on topic.
Forum Cop
Admin Group
Admin Group
Chief Moderator
bullet Posted: 13 April 2008 at 4:31pm
stay on topic everyone and enough with the personal attacks

<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic