Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
InterReligious Dialogue
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : InterReligious Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: From a Moslem to a Christian Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3
Soeharto  
Freshman
Freshman
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Soeharto Replybullet Posted: 09 April 2008 at 6:08am
Shallom* / Salam / Wasallam my brothers & sisters,

In this moment, I would like to apologize for any mistakes & impoliteness to any forum members and administrators. I was depressed and confused last months. I understand many members are doubt whether I'm a moslem or not. But anyway it's up to them.

Now I can see Allah's Love. Allah has shown His mercy and forgiveness to me. Last time, I could slay anyone whom irritate my religion & belief. Now, Allah teachs me to be patient and teachs me how to love others including even my enemy. Last time, I saw others were the wrong party and I was right party. Now Allah shows me the way to be humble and to serve others. Allah has saved me and now I'm full of joy. Insya Allah I can do more to serve Allah & others. Your support & pray will strengthen my next path. Allah bless we all. Allahhu Akbar.

Wassalam, Soeharto Baramuli
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Misbah  
Super Mureed
Super Mureed
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Forum Rating: 103
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Misbah Replybullet Posted: 09 April 2008 at 7:47am

Salaam.

Listen guys, if he has converted, or was a Muslim, who cares (sorry i don't mean to sound rude) listen i really Don't think that anyone should give a toss at any Muslim converting to Christianity! really! i mean When the time comes it's between them and god, and they will answer to only to him.

It Don't really matter what we think.

Also if you have converted, well good luck to you as well, I'm sure you'll find yourself still wondering around for a religion after some time.

If people are lost, they often turn to anything to find a answer, be it drugs, booze or religion.

Allahmdulliah some see the right path and others don't, and some end up dead.

Be grateful for what we have not for what we 'DONT'' have.

Edited by Misbah - 09 April 2008 at 7:48am
"Donít be so humble - you ain't that great."
Gargoyle  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Religion: Islam(Shia)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Gargoyle Replybullet Posted: 09 April 2008 at 6:24pm

Edited by Gargoyle - 27 May 2008 at 2:23pm
Sagefrakrobatik  
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Sagefrakrobatik Replybullet Posted: 12 April 2008 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Misbah

Salaam.

Listen guys, if he has converted, or was a Muslim, who cares (sorry i don't mean to sound rude) listen i really Don't think that anyone should give a toss at any Muslim converting to Christianity! really! i mean When the time comes it's between them and god, and they will answer to only to him.

It Don't really matter what we think.

Also if you have converted, well good luck to you as well, I'm sure you'll find yourself still wondering around for a religion after some time.

If people are lost, they often turn to anything to find a answer, be it drugs, booze or religion.

Allahmdulliah some see the right path and others don't, and some end up dead.

Be grateful for what we have not for what we 'DONT'' have.

but arent you supposed to kill those who apostatsize as instructed by your holy Quran?
Why eat vegetarians when you could eat meat eaters. They have more protein.
Nura  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Nura Replybullet Posted: 12 April 2008 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Sagefrakrobatik

but arent you supposed to kill those who apostatsize as instructed by your holy Quran?

No, we aren't.

As for Soeharto, nobody is angry with him because of his convertion. WE are upset because he was chating from the beginning.
Why am I saying this? Not because I cannot believe a Muslim has converted to Christianity. Infact, there are Muslims who convert to Christianity.
Our borther SOeharto came from the very beginning pretending:
- to have been a Muhajideen
- to be a religious teacher
- to hate other religions, especially christian missionaries
- to have a 12 years old wife (or his friend has one) following the teaching of our Prophet.
To make it short, all the stereoypes about Muslims.
And after few months he comes here a re-born Christian. Do you understand why we are at least skeptical?

But good luck Soeharto and peace be with you.
Spare me the political events and power struggles, as the whole earth is my homeland and all men are my fellow countrymen. K.Gibran
Giovanni  
Religion: Christian(Catholic)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Giovanni Replybullet Posted: 12 April 2008 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Nura

As for Soeharto, nobody is angry with him because of his convertion. WE are upset because he was chating from the beginning.
Why am I saying this? Not because I cannot believe a Muslim has converted to Christianity. Infact, there are Muslims who convert to Christianity.
Our borther SOeharto came from the very beginning pretending:
- to have been a Muhajideen
- to be a religious teacher
- to hate other religions, especially christian missionaries
- to have a 12 years old wife (or his friend has one) following the teaching of our Prophet.
To make it short, all the stereoypes about Muslims.
And after few months he comes here a re-born Christian. Do you understand why we are at least skeptical?

But good luck Soeharto and peace be with you.

And did any Muslim rebuke Soeharto for the above, or was that just left to the Christians.
May the Love of God be With you.
Nura  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Nura Replybullet Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:47am
Of course we did Giovanni. Some Muslims from Indonesia also tried to contact and meet him to talk with him, but he refused. Anyway, he's not a problem anymore for christians
Spare me the political events and power struggles, as the whole earth is my homeland and all men are my fellow countrymen. K.Gibran
Giovanni  
Religion: Christian(Catholic)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Giovanni Replybullet Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:34am

Of course we did Giovanni. Some Muslims from Indonesia also tried to contact and meet him to talk with him, but he refused. Anyway, he's not a problem anymore for christians

And I am glad to hear that.  For it is perceived in the West and by many Christians that for the most part the majority of Muslims tolerate or condone that type of extremism, again, glad to hear that for many Muslims it is not the case.

May the Love of God be With you.
Soeharto  
Freshman
Freshman
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Soeharto Replybullet Posted: 15 April 2008 at 1:02pm

Salam my brothers & sisters,

I had been approaching some Indonesian members to request their assistance as well as to arrange meeting with them during my visits to Jakarta last January & February. I really needed assistance from them, but unfortunately they were "unreal". Some of them asked for my address and my phone number but in exchange they didn't give their contact numbers.

I also tried to discuss my dilemmatic problems with my religion organisation fellows in Jakarta (the one which supported our fight in Poso). But they were not interested in the problems. Sorry to say, they preferred to send troops to the war zones (conflict, prostitute, gambling areas) rather than assisting 'personal' matters.

Yes, I was a mujahidin when I was young.
Yes, I owned a school (madrasah) with 236 students in my village.
Yes, I used to hate the missionaries very much.
No, I do not have an underage wife.
Finally, I am proud to have a chance to experience these things and I am blessed to be saved by Allah. It is not the works of missionaries or the Christians, but it is the works & the will of Allah.

Allah has visited my heart and shows me that I'm not alone. Allah is full of Love and Mercy. He is the Greatest & the only God. Allahhu Akbar!

Wassalam, Soeharto Baramuli
desertdude  
The Legendary King of the Desert
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote desertdude Replybullet Posted: 15 April 2008 at 5:00pm
good 4 u mate 
We r not the conspiracy theorists on this issue.It seems 2 me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four airliners and hitting 75 % of their targets-that feels like a conspiracy theory.C.Sheen
<< Prev Page  of 3
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version