Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
InterReligious Dialogue
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : InterReligious Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: propaganda!!!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 4 Next >>
boink  
Freshman
Freshman

Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote boink Replybullet Topic: propaganda!!!!
    Posted: 07 April 2008 at 2:31pm
just want to share recently there were 5 muslims (i not sure if there real muslims maybe they were non-practicing) who converted to christianity and they are generously paid about $600 a month. (i.e an average employee here only earns about $200-300 a month) in order to be a priest. just want to say HOW DIGUSTING!!! CHRISTIANS WILL DO TO ANYTHING TO CONVERT A MUSLIM!!! whats more digusting is they pretend to help poor muslim families in order to trick them or in order to spread BLACK propaganda against ISLAM.
WHY WONT THEY JUST FACE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE NOW LEAVING CHRISTIANITY EVEN WITH THERE TRICKS THEY CANNOT SUPPRESS THE GROWTH OF ISLAM
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
M.A.R.W.A.N
Mureed
Mureed
Dragon rescuer, Virgin slayer.
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
Forum Rating: 134
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote M.A.R.W.A.N Replybullet Posted: 07 April 2008 at 3:37pm
While I understand your anger, brother, certainly not all Christians, not even most Christians, would agree nor support these types of actions.

I wish you could meet the kind of people I've known, there really is much we have in common, including the sincere approach to sprituality.
Traveller  
Graduate
Graduate

Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Traveller Replybullet Posted: 07 April 2008 at 9:59pm
Yes. It's true what Marwan said. Christians, like Giovanni, are believers in God. For that, I am fond of them.
In life, be like a traveller. Take only what you need
Soeharto  
Freshman
Freshman
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Soeharto Replybullet Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:10am
Shallom brothers & sisters,

Peace be with us. Regardless our religions and beliefs, we are still brothers & sisters. One day we all will go back to Allah, our Creator & He won't ask us what our religions are, but He will ask us what we had done for Him and for our brothers & sisters. Praise to Allah. Allahhu Akbar.  
Wassalam, Soeharto Baramuli
shobar  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote shobar Replybullet Posted: 08 April 2008 at 7:36am
I'm sure conversion by money won't last long except they choose money as their god...
If My servant draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.
struggle  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Other(Other)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote struggle Replybullet Posted: 08 April 2008 at 8:44am

we need the delete post!

Edited by struggle - 08 April 2008 at 8:50am
EYE FOR EYE
scruggnut  
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote scruggnut Replybullet Posted: 08 April 2008 at 10:05am
How do you guys know that the story boink related is true?
All of your statements seem to suggest a belief in what he says; but by my reckoning, boink just made statements...that doesn't constitute any proof at all.
Are you guys just predisposed to believe anything that portrays christianity in a negative light, and conversely, just as ready to belief anything that cast a positive light on islam (i've been here long enough to understand that believers are already predisposed to ignore anything that casts a harsh or critical light on that which they believe).

Edited by scruggnut - 08 April 2008 at 10:06am
Waiting an eternity for an apology from one who never apologizes but always demands one.
jana.z  
Mureed
Mureed
Bismillah
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote jana.z Replybullet Posted: 08 April 2008 at 10:09am
i neither believed it or didnt believe it.  i simply thought if it were true, then the muslims who accepted the money didnt have much faith in islam or christianity.....just the money. 

i didnt take much stock in the story though.
And hold fast, all together to the rope of Allah and do not separate.”Âl’ Imran:103)

http://myimmatureviewpoint.blogspot.com/
http://solomuslimah.blogspot.com/
hamayoun  
Super Mureed
Super Mureed
The Humble Muslim
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote hamayoun Replybullet Posted: 08 April 2008 at 10:48am
Salam

Well, on this forum we have had similar incidents.
May Allah give me patience, Ameen.

My blog: http://regularbaba.blogspot.com/
boink  
Freshman
Freshman

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote boink Replybullet Posted: 08 April 2008 at 11:31am
Originally posted by scruggnut

How do you guys know that the story boink related is true?
All of your statements seem to suggest a belief in what he says; but by my reckoning, boink just made statements...that doesn't constitute any proof at all.
Are you guys just predisposed to believe anything that portrays christianity in a negative light, and conversely, just as ready to belief anything that cast a positive light on islam (i've been here long enough to understand that believers are already predisposed to ignore anything that casts a harsh or critical light on that which they believe).

well you can always check it out by the way they were baptized on iligan city mindanao philippines about 30-40km away from marawi city (the only islamic city in the philippines)
bayleaf  
Graduate
Graduate
Religion: Buddhism(Buddhism)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote bayleaf Replybullet Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:20pm
Yeah, scruggs, didn't you know that you could check it out for yourself?  Duh.
boink  
Freshman
Freshman

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote boink Replybullet Posted: 08 April 2008 at 1:12pm

you know for a fact that this things happened ALL AROUND THE WORLD. as a muslim i feel digusted how these people act they go to the poorest places attract the uneducated ,poorest of the poor then offer ther help after all those help they trick them into converting to there belief.

now i fear since there is a US-PHILIPPINE military excerise in the islamic province the americans will do what exactly they did to iraq ( cause more trouble then when the worst is happening they bring in those  missionaries and pretend to help)

WHY CANT THEY JUST PROVE THE DIVINITY OF JESUS?INSTEAD OF THESE PATHETIC TRICKS?

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Guests Replybullet Posted: 08 April 2008 at 1:27pm
We've had stuff like this in Britain too that's caused some community tension. There was a Dispatches documentary on Channel 4 here not too long ago (you can probably find it on YouTube or something) where they investigated Christian missionary groups operating in the UK, basically they were using Muslim communities in British cities as 'training grounds' for missionaries who would later be sent to Muslim countries. They gave help to asylum seekers' applications, gave English lessons and homework clubs for children and things like that, in exchange for converting to Christianity. One of these organisations basically spied on the Muslim community in Bradford and used the information to publish a report on how to convert British Muslims to Christianity, and made recommendations like targeting vulnerable people like divorced women and young children.

THIS was one of the organisations they were talking about. Why would they want to teach Muslims English if the goal is just to convert them to Christianity, wouldn't it make more sense to learn the local language themselves?
No Self-Vote Allowed.   IP IP Logged
hamayoun  
Super Mureed
Super Mureed
The Humble Muslim
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote hamayoun Replybullet Posted: 08 April 2008 at 1:31pm
Scrugg

Point is, as muslims we are not allowed to use such tactics when spreading our message.
May Allah give me patience, Ameen.

My blog: http://regularbaba.blogspot.com/
Page  of 4 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version