Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
InterReligious Dialogue
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : InterReligious Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: To the fellow Christians Post Reply Post New Topic
struggle  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Other(Other)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote struggle Replybullet Topic: To the fellow Christians
    Posted: 25 April 2008 at 8:47am

When the destroy of the earth and heavens approaches, is satan is going to be destroy too?

EYE FOR EYE
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Janet Waters  
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Christian(Mormon)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Janet Waters Replybullet Posted: 25 April 2008 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by struggle

When the destroy of the earth and heavens approaches, is satan is going to be destroy too?

Satan (Lucifer the son of the morning) has an immortal spirit body.  He cannot be utterly annihilated.  However, he will be conquered and receive an eternal damnation (otherwise known as inheriting the "deaths" or inheriting Eternal Death or Outer Darkness).

After the earth is burned with fire in the battle of Armageddon, Satan and his hosts (as well as those who have chosen to be his followers) will be bound.  In other words they will be sent to a place that will be prepared for them to pay for their sins for a 1000 year period. 

After that time, they will be loosed and Satan will wage war again (Battle of Gog and Magog) against the Lamb.  Those who have paid for
"every last farthing"
of their sins in hell, will be redeemed to dwell in a telestial heaven.  But Satan and his followers and those who have committed the unpardonable sins will go back to dwell in Outer Darkness as an eternal inheritance.

struggle  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Other(Other)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote struggle Replybullet Posted: 25 April 2008 at 2:31pm

It makes sense but no thanks.

In 2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light

He doesn't look bound to me. If I was to change my appearance would I be bound? 
EYE FOR EYE
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version