Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Questions and Discussions about Islam
 Whyislam.org Forums : WhyIslam : Questions and Discussions about Islam
Message Icon Topic: Disputes between muslims !! Post Reply Post New Topic
Sword of sunna  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Sword of sunna Replybullet Topic: Disputes between muslims !!
    Posted: 15 August 2008 at 4:43am
If there are disputes between muslims, what they have to do ????

Allah says(the interpretation of meaning) in chapter 4,

[59] O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: that is best, and most suitable for final determination. .

And in the same chapter verse,
[65] But no, by thy Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction.

Also,in chapter 42,verse
(10) Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: in Him I trust, and to Him I turn.

praise to Allah that we know the solution.

Whenever a matter is shut down in front of you, you will not find a greater solution than saying; "Allah is sufficient for me. He is the Best Trustee, Disposer of affairs".
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Bill2702  
Super Mureed
Super Mureed
Golly goo deaf hello
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Bill2702 Replybullet Posted: 15 August 2008 at 12:51pm
The qur'an is just so difficult to fathom. I've read those verses a dozen times and it still doesn't make any sense to me.
Anything free is worth what you pay for it.
keithnurse  
Religion: Other(Other)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote keithnurse Replybullet Posted: 17 August 2008 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Sword of sunna

If there are disputes between muslims, what they have to do ????

Allah says(the interpretation of meaning) in chapter 4,

[59] O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: that is best, and most suitable for final determination. .

And in the same chapter verse,
[65] But no, by thy Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction.

Also,in chapter 42,verse
(10) Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: in Him I trust, and to Him I turn.

praise to Allah that we know the solution.

If there is a dispute between people,  the people should turn it over to Allah and let Allah decide?  I guess this means the matter should be decided by what the Quran or Hadiths or Sunnah says. 
Unitarian Universalist
www.uua.org
UmarZ  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote UmarZ Replybullet Posted: 18 August 2008 at 12:15pm
Yes, that is the idea. We should turn to the information available from the Qur'an and the Sunnah for resolving conflicts.  Also we should go to those in authority who will arbitrate by the Qur'an and Sunnah. In the time of the Prophet (saaws) that meant going to him but now it could mean going to your local Imam or to Islamic courts if available. Anyone in a high position that will arbitrate by the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version