Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Discussion
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : General Discussion
Message Icon Topic: Adultery (Definition & Punishment in Isla(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 7
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 24 September 2009 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by cinta_nabillah

I believe Islam is given by Allah to bring human beings to the correct way.
But I cannot understand why Allah allowed Muhammad to follow the wrong way.

Instead of showing the correct way, Prophet Muhammad followed the wrong way (lie to his wife and then had sex with Mariah). I believe that Prophet Moses had delivered the clear message from Allah that we shall not conduct adultery. But why Muhammad still did it???

And again, why Muhammad allowed his soldiers to rape jewish females in the Khaibar war??? Why they did such an immoral action???

I truly sad knowing these immoral stories and very very sad knowing that it was done by my lovely Prophet. Please... please help me.

Thanks & regards,
Cinta

Shut your mouth. regardless of who you really are. and how you call youself.

No Muslim on the face of this earth would use the words Mohammad lied and committeed adultry. again shut your mouth.

if you do not understand something attributed to the prophet, then ask a question without including your dirty words.

Mohammad is the example for mankind to follow.

you can say "Did Mohammad have a relation with his slave girl".

Mohmmad didnt lie nor He commited adultry, not even before Islam.
when that was the norm in the society.

What you said remind me of what people attributed to the prophets in the Bible, that they committed incest and other terrible things said about the prophets of God.   

Edited by ishammad - 24 September 2009 at 10:44pm
Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. 37:180-182
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
bullet Posted: 25 September 2009 at 6:19pm
But some people brought a prostitute and told her to say that prophet that Moses had an affair with her. didnt they?

Here are two short stories in response to saying Mohammad lied.

Once the prophet was passing by a woman calling her child and saying "come and take". The prophet said what is it you wanted to give the child, she said a candy (or may be a date) then he said, had you not given him, it would have been recorded a lie on you (in your record of deeds)

Once one of those scholars collecting Hadith had to travel a long distance to meet a person who memorised one hadith, and upon reaching the scholar found the man carrying a vessel in order to let his horse come near, and when the scholar found that the vessel was actually empty, he return without talking to the man, because he lied at the horse.

I recall these two stories, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon the Seal of the Prophets. and upon all of His prophets and messengers.

Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. 37:180-182
cinta_nabillah  
Freshman
Freshman
bullet Posted: 05 October 2009 at 4:44am
Wasallamualaikum all,

I can see the dualism in determining whether it is adultery (zinah) or not.

Ok let us read these cases :

Case A
A group of american soldiers just attacked a muslim village in Afghanistan. The soldiers captured the male and female captives. At night, the soldiers wanted to have sex with the female captives and then they asked the commander. The commander then gave permission to the soldiers to have sex/ al azl/ coptus interreptus with the captives. Furthermore the soldiers had this "activity" in front of the husbands.

Months after this tragedy, the Human Rights Organization found the victims and then reported this case to the UN. The commander and the soldiers then were found guilty and sentenced to jail.

Case B
A group of religious soldiers attacked a jewish village in Arabia Peninsula.
The soldiers captured the male and female captives.  At night, the soldiers wanted to have sex with the female captives and then they asked their religion leader. The leader gave permission to the soldiers to have sex/ al azl/ ciptus interreptus with the captives. Furthermore the soldiers had this activity in front of the husbands.

Centuries after this tragedy, my muslim brothers found this sunnah and then followed it. Up to now they are still free, because they use this sunnah and follow the ayat. They do not think that it is wrong because they believe that it is order from Allah SWT.

In Case A, everybody will agree that it is wrong.
BUT in Case B, no single muslim or muslimah have guts to say that it is wrong.

Thanks & Regards,
Cinta Nabillah
(a muslimah who speak with her heart)

Feminist in Islam
Cyra  
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
bullet Posted: 05 October 2009 at 10:26pm

I'm not seeing where anyone said it sn't wrong.  I think we've all said that it IS wrong.  I think you aren't understanding that.  In regards to this latest post, I'll say it straight up...it's wrong in both cases.  You say it is sunnah, I don't see the citation.  Also, if it doesn't line up with qur'an, it's wrong.

cinta_nabillah  
Freshman
Freshman
bullet Posted: 08 October 2009 at 11:26pm
Wasallamualaikum all,

So which one is wrong?

To have sex / al azl/ coptus interreptus with the "right hand possesion" (captives) <--- which I believe it is wrong BUT my muslim brothers said it is halal

OR

It is all depend on who the doer & who the victim???
If the doers are my muslim brothers & the victims are kafirun females, then it is halal. 

BUT if the doers are kafirun soldiers & the victims are sister muslimahs, then it is wrong???

Thanks & Regards,
Cinta Nabillah

Feminist in Islam
Cyra  
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
bullet Posted: 09 October 2009 at 9:43am
I believe in regards to the 2 cases you presented as A and B, I answered.   In either case, I have not made distinction between muslim and non-muslim, rape is wrong no matter how you are looking at it.
cinta_nabillah  
Freshman
Freshman
bullet Posted: 14 October 2009 at 7:07am
Wasallamualaikum all,

I read all the posts carefully and fully understand the explaination given by forum members. I thank to all of the members who postively or negatively respond to my question/ curiousity.

I am in dillemma in dealing with the adultery things. I face the reality that my own muslim brothers (from different mothers) had committed "actions" which I believe can be categorised as RAPE & ADULTERY. My muslim brothers showed me the ayats & hadists and gave justification that what they did to kafirun females were supported by Allah SWT and it was also done by our Prophet and his soldiers when they attacked Khaibar. They challenged me to show them the ayats/ hadists, whether Allah SWT prevent them to intercourse/  coptus interreptus/ al azl (in direct word : RAPE) the right hand possession (slaves & captives).

I cannot find the ayats & hadists which state that the muslim brothers must not RAPE the right hand possession, furthermore the muslim brothers are welcome to RAPE the right hand possession without doing coptus interreptus (put the sperm outside).

In modern time, my muslim brothers attacked the kafirun and RAPE the kafirun females. And they said it as sunnah, ayat and permitted by Allah SWT. If the "RAPE" is halal, so what the right definition of adultery???

Is it something wrong with the ayat??? Or satan/ syaitan deceived the Prophet to tell this ayat? Or the ayat is the satanic verses???

I do not see any positive side of the ayat, on the other hand the ayat brings discrimination and violation against female. The ayat is for the benefit of lustful males or soldiers whom far from home and need some "entertainment" from the female victims.

Thanks & Regards,
Cinta Nabillah

Feminist in Islam
cinta_nabillah  
Freshman
Freshman
bullet Posted: 02 November 2009 at 6:54am
Wasallamualaikum all,

I read all the posts carefully and fully understand the explaination given by forum members. I thank to all of the members who postively or negatively respond to my question/ curiousity.

I am in dillemma in dealing with the adultery things. I face the reality that my own muslim brothers (from different mothers) had committed "actions" which I believe can be categorised as RAPE & ADULTERY. My muslim brothers showed me the ayats & hadists and gave justification that what they did to kafirun females were supported by Allah SWT and it was also done by our Prophet and his soldiers when they attacked Khaibar. They challenged me to show them the ayats/ hadists, whether Allah SWT prevent them to intercourse/  coptus interreptus/ al azl (in direct word : RAPE) the right hand possession (slaves & captives).

I cannot find the ayats & hadists which state that the muslim brothers must not RAPE the right hand possession, furthermore the muslim brothers are welcome to RAPE the right hand possession without doing coptus interreptus (put the sperm outside).

In modern time, my muslim brothers attacked the kafirun and RAPE the kafirun females. And they said it as sunnah, ayat and permitted by Allah SWT. If the "RAPE" is halal, so what the right definition of adultery???

Is it something wrong with the ayat??? Or satan/ syaitan deceived the Prophet to tell this ayat? Or the ayat is the satanic verses???

I do not see any positive side of the ayat, on the other hand the ayat brings discrimination and violation against female. The ayat is for the benefit of lustful males or soldiers whom far from home and need some "entertainment" from the female victims.

Thanks & Regards,
Cinta Nabillah
Feminist in Islam
Deserves2Die  
Mureed
Mureed
Forum Rating: 128
bullet Posted: 02 November 2009 at 8:53am
Originally posted by cinta_nabillah

Wasallamualaikum all,

Thanks & Regards,
Cinta Nabillah

Admins of WhyIslam! You people have given her enough air to breath. Hats off to your "Tolerance". Guys, I was banned from various Christian forums (especially Catholic) just because of stating that "I REJECT TRINITY". You should stop her by now, it's enough all ready. She is a Trained Missionary don't you guys see?

I can list a thousand things, these so called "maids" commit here in KSA. But I have a great respect for my indonesian brothers, therefore I leave it.

For the knowledge of others, We here in Saudi Arabia DONOT consider our servants as "Our right hand possess", it is ILLEGAL here Islamically. It is ILLEGAL/HARAM to commit adultery with your indonesian woman servant. Instead We are taught to give them respect and the same food we eat. There are black sheeps in every community, we have also, but it doesnot and should not be considered as our Religious excuse or Culture.

One of my Uncle, by the name of Yahya Al-Badr, May Allah bless his soul, liked his Indonesian house maid and He, Married her! His Forth marriage, and He has a SON MashAllah. After his death, EQUALLY property was distributed between the 4 Wives, 2 years ago.

004.025 وَمَنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ مِنْكُمْ طَوْلا أَنْ يَنْكِحَ الْمُحْصَنَاتِ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ فَمِنْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ مِنْ فَتَيَاتِكُمُ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِإِيمَانِكُمْ بَعْضُكُمْ مِنْ بَعْضٍ فَانْكِحُوهُنَّ بِإِذْنِ أَهْلِهِنَّ وَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ مُحْصَنَاتٍ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحَاتٍ وَلا مُتَّخِذَاتِ أَخْدَانٍ فَإِذَا أُحْصِنَّ فَإِنْ أَتَيْنَ بِفَاحِشَةٍ فَعَلَيْهِنَّ نِصْفُ مَا عَلَى الْمُحْصَنَاتِ مِنَ الْعَذَابِ ذَلِكَ لِمَنْ خَشِيَ الْعَنَتَ مِنْكُمْ وَأَنْ تَصْبِرُوا خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ

And Whoso is not able to afford to marry free believing women, let them marry from the believing MAIDS whom your right hand possess. Allah knowth best (concerning) your faith. Ye (proceed) one from another, so MARRY them by permission of their folks and give unto them their portions in kidness, they being honestm not debauched nor of loose conduct. And if when they arfe honorably married they commit lewdness they shall incur the half of the punishment (prescribed) for free women * in that case). This is for him among you who feareth to commit sin. But to have patience would be better for you. Allah is forgiving Merciful. (The Holy Qur'an 4:25)

024.033 وَلْيَسْتَعْفِفِ الَّذِينَ لا يَجِدُونَ نِكَاحًا حَتَّى يُغْنِيَهُمُ اللَّهُ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ وَالَّذِينَ يَبْتَغُونَ الْكِتَابَ مِمَّا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ فَكَاتِبُوهُمْ إِنْ عَلِمْتُمْ فِيهِمْ خَيْرًا وَآتُوهُمْ مِنْ مَالِ اللَّهِ الَّذِي آتَاكُمْ وَلا تُكْرِهُوا فَتَيَاتِكُمْ عَلَى الْبِغَاءِ إِنْ أَرَدْنَ تَحَصُّنًا لِتَبْتَغُوا عَرَضَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَمَنْ يُكْرِهُّنَّ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ مِنْ بَعْدِ إِكْرَاهِهِنَّ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ

024.033 Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves  out of the means which Allah has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

(The poor unfortunate girls, who are victims of such a negurious trade will yet find mercy from Allah)

Al-Qur'an, 024.033 (An-Noor [The Light])

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: "Musaykah, a slave-girl of some Ansari, came and said: My master forces me to commit fornication. Thereupon the following verse was revealed: "But force not your maids to prostitution (when they desire chastity). (24:33)" (Translation of Sunan Abu Dawud, Divorce (Kitab Al-Talaq), Book 12, Number 2304)" 

Mariya Qibtiyaa (aka Ansana) is known to us the "MOTHER OF BELIEVERS" and a WIFE of the Prophet and the MOTHER of his Son Ibraheem (May ALLAH be pleased with them). Those who insist that there was no "Marriage feast", The misconception is deu to the Non-Islamic sources where she is known as "MARIYA the SLAVE GIRL". Hafsa (May ALLAH be please with her) was angry because Prophet Muhamamd pbuh used her apartment on her day. After Hafsa's complain Prophet forbid her unto him So Allah revealed Sura Tehreem 66:1-5) and Mariyah was freed on the birth of his Son by the Lips of the Prophet PBUH, naturally She became his Wife.

Also, the Prophet pbuh allowed his Men to "RAPE" women in Khaibar is also one of the biggest Lie atributed to him, A man of such a caliber who didn't allow his Men to cut a "TREE" is accused of allowing his men to rape women infront of their husbands, what irony. She must have been reading the Bible and the Stories of Moses and his men to much.

End of Talk.

Close this thread, I request. Otherwise to shutup this clown, I will have to expose the Indonesian female crimes here in KSA, for which she has a very "soft" corner in her heart, which I don't intend to.

D2D

Edited by Deserves2Die - 02 November 2009 at 9:28am
Propagate Islam, atleast Once DAILY
Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Rating: 159
bullet Posted: 02 November 2009 at 3:13pm
<< She is a Trained Missionary don't you guys see? >>

Yes, that is very clear from her first post

She asked questions and she received the answers

Thread now closed

Thanks D2D
Think Win-Win for a better world for all...

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

<< Prev Page  of 7
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version