Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Introductions
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : Introductions
Message Icon Topic: I AM BACK from new to Islam Post Reply Post New Topic
New to islam  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member

Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote New to islam Replybullet Topic: I AM BACK from new to Islam
    Posted: 14 October 2010 at 1:24pm
Salaam Alaikum my dear family I say family because you are those who know me know how I've had to move from the states to the UK because of abuse and freedom to live as a muslimah all my sisters and brothers who have been so supportive I am so thankfully to Allaah for bringing me to Islam I have an apartment I'm meeting up with muslimahs and insha allaah I will be going to a group for revert sisters and soon I shallbe going to the main mosque I will be posting more I'm using mobile Internet on my cell phone till I get a computer but I am in touch with you my family salaams and love to you all Rose ( new to Islam)

Rose now called Rasheeda new muslimah Allaahu Akbaah
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
hamayoun  
Super Mureed
Super Mureed
The Humble Muslim
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote hamayoun Replybullet Posted: 14 October 2010 at 2:28pm
Salam Sister Rose

Good to see you back online, and Alhamdoillah for making it easier for you.
May Allah give me patience, Ameen.

My blog: http://regularbaba.blogspot.com/
Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Rating: 159
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 14 October 2010 at 2:33pm
Welcome back sister Rose

I'm glad matters are gradually sorting out

Al-Hamdulel-Allah

Hope all goes well and looking forward to hearing from

Please stay in touch

Think Win-Win for a better world for all...

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

New to islam  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote New to islam Replybullet Posted: 15 October 2010 at 2:36am
Salaams I sure will keep in touch your my family :-) Allaah has and still is being mercifull to me his slave we often wonder why things happen as I did it's when later in time we see just how wise mercifull ect Allaah is I will tell you all my faith in Allaah has grown so much these last few months and at last I can live as a muslimah without fear! may allaah bless you all salaams Rose
Rose now called Rasheeda new muslimah Allaahu Akbaah
a well wisher  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote a well wisher Replybullet Posted: 15 October 2010 at 4:43am
Assalaamualekum Sister Rose:)May God bless you too...

Alhumdulillah its great to hear from you...We are very happy for you Masha Allah and Alhumdulillah that its getting easier and happier for you ....We  have missed you....Hope to hear more from you Insha Allah ...I am sure its an exciting time as well...May your learning experience at the mosque be an unforgettable experience as well...

Take Care...Thank you for keeping in touch...We are so glad to hear from our family member:)

May Allah keep you in His protection and fill your life with peace and happiness Aameen.

La ilaha ill-Allah, Muhammadur Rasulullah
stranger  
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote stranger Replybullet Posted: 15 October 2010 at 3:34pm
salam,

i made a post to you on the ladies section without reading this post first.

im glad everything worked out alhumdullilah. May ALLAH protect you always. Ameen.
Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “He who does not show mercy to people, Allah also does not show mercy to him.” [Bukhari]
abdul rehman  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote abdul rehman Replybullet Posted: 19 October 2010 at 6:51am
Walaikum Salaam sister.
Welcome back to the forum.
May Almighty Allah bless you with good health , ameen.
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version