Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Discussion
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : General Discussion
Message Icon Topic: The Dajjal (Anti-Christ) and his followers Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Religion: Agnostic(Agnostic)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 8:55am
An adjunct of the Masons is the Shriners. They do their thing out in the open.

No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:41am
This means you know what these logos with "Ancient Arabic Order" and "New World Order" phrases has to to do with hospitals, or why George Bush senior used the same phrase. and why many Americans are also saying that Geotge Bush and and Colin Powel are Masons.

and know what the pyramid with an eye has to do with your  dollar.
and what Pharao head has to do on the logo of the shriners hospital for children.

I only know that Pharao commanded the killing of all new born children, and the pyramids were built for him, and that he had the best magicians,
but that is a different story. it has nothing to do with the documentary about the magic rituals recorded by hidden cameras and youtubed.

I dont know whay i remebered this verse

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew. (2:102)

Edited by ishammad - 09 November 2010 at 11:01am
Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. 37:180-182
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:50am

And now you know something more, to wit

Shriners Hospitals for Children is a network of 22 pediatric non-profit hospitals across North America that provide specialty care at no charge to the patients and their families.

Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, the hospitals, known as "The World's Greatest Philanthropy," are owned and operated by the Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine (Shriners). There is no requirement for religion, race, or relationship to a Shriner. Patients must be under the age of 18, and treatable.

Scary, huh?
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:52am
Oh, and sometimes they wear fezes. Terrifying until you look at what the Elks use for headgear.
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:56am
Oh, and do you know about the Eastern Star? Better check that out. 
Grotham  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Religion: Judaism(Liberal)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Grotham Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 11:04am
DeMolay and Rainbow Girls.  Now  there are subversive, secret organizations, child organizations to the  Masons and Eastern Stars.  pfft!

Reading for the sick mind: 

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/secretsocietyindex.htm

Edited by Grotham - 09 November 2010 at 11:11am
It is so rank it rankles. jimdi
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 2:38pm
The old renewed famous accusation of the lovely Masons.

no answers for what your eyes see and your ears hear, it is but the product of "sick imagination".

but i see absolutely no word about the "Interesting Charity" video above.

says: i love you, u deserve initiation without any sharp "work tools" 

Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. 37:180-182
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 3:06pm
And say, "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of the devils,

And I seek refuge in You, my Lord , lest they be present with me."

The Holy Quran 23:97-98

Edited by ishammad - 09 November 2010 at 3:07pm
Grotham  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Religion: Judaism(Liberal)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Grotham Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 4:50pm
ishammad, I don't buy into all that devil/satan stuff.  It's not part of Judaism and I refuse to be intimidated by the folklore of others.  It means nothing to me.   There is the evil that men do to each other and the world in which they live ... IMHO and based on my education (both academic and religious), mankind is not led into evil deeds or evil minds by spirits of one kind or another. 

As for your "interesting charity", surely you realize that there are all sorts of nuts out there who will say anything for a dinar.  Lots of them like to display their insanity on videos for the gullible who then spread the misinformation to others for whatever sick reason.  Again, investigation prior to contempt is a key factor.   

Originally posted by ishammad

The old renewed famous accusation of the lovely Masons.

no answers for what your eyes see and your ears hear, it is but the product of "sick imagination".

but i see absolutely no word about the "Interesting Charity" video above.

says: i love you, u deserve initiation without any sharp "work tools" 

It is so rank it rankles. jimdi
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 6:36pm
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 6:39pm
Run and hide. These guys are CATHOLIC!

Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 6:41pm
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 09 November 2010 at 6:49pm
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 30 November 2010 at 10:48am

The Symbols of the Knight Templars/Masons

The 33rd Degree:
I do agree with the video in youtube, that one of the meanings of the 33 is the latitude of Babylon and north Palestine. (33rd Degree Masonic Secret)

If i am not mistaken it is also the latitude of Esfahan (in Iran), The prophet said "The Dajjal/Liar (Antichrsit) with be followed by 70,000 Jews of Esfahan wearing Persian shawls"
by the way, I think this is also the latitude of Mount Zion in Georgia, US, which makes me feel that Permuda Islands and triangle has something to do with this, as the prophet agreed with a Christian man who came and told him that after being lost in the sea for a month along with 30 other men, they came to an island in which they found a chained man who said to them that he is the antichrist and that it will not be long before he is released.

The 666 Symbol:
I observed that the distance between Esfahan and Babylon is 668KM, which i think explains the 666, I do not know why the Knight Templars/Mosons care about latitude and distances.

The G Symbol:
I believe it means God or Grand Archtict, as the Dajjal will claim to be God, also this is what Masons like to call their God; the Grand Archetict.

Why Temple of Solomon and Babylon are special to Them:
Verse 2:102 of the Quran sheds light on this:

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

More Information about the Antichrist:
Prophet Mohammad said:
The antichrist will be a young man with twisted, cropped hair, and a blind eye. I compare him with AbdulUzza ibn Qatan. He who among you will survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Surah al-Kahf (xviii). He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and will spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! Adhere (to the path of Truth

also, if you hear about the Dajjal, go far from him, and if you see him, recite the opening verse of Surah Al Kahf (The Cave)

Edited by ishammad - 30 November 2010 at 10:50am
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version