Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Discussion
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : General Discussion
Message Icon Topic: The Dajjal (Anti-Christ) and his followers Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Religion: Agnostic(Agnostic)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:30pm
How many Masons do you suppose there are in Syria and Iraq?
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Grotham  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Religion: Judaism(Liberal)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Grotham Replybullet Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:12pm
Does that include the surname 'Mason'? 

Originally posted by Francophile

How many Masons do you suppose there are in Syria and Iraq?
It is so rank it rankles. jimdi
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:37am

At least lets count those shown at min 8:20 in this video.

it will take a minute or 2 i think.

Edited by ishammad - 02 December 2010 at 10:38am
Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. 37:180-182
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:09pm
How and why do they start worshiping Satan

A couple of Satanic ways are explained here

Edited by ishammad - 02 December 2010 at 1:11pm
Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. 37:180-182
talib84  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote talib84 Replybullet Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:27pm

Wow, you did your research into these conspiracy theories. My cousin-in-law should meet with you, he's a revert and he loves conspiracies and figuring out things like what's really happened on 9/11, what the government is doing to take over the world (with banks??), New World Orders, you name it.

"To be sure, Jesus will come and will restore all things. But I tell you, Jesus has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished."
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by talib84

Wow, you did your research into these conspiracy theories. My cousin-in-law should meet with you, he's a revert and he loves conspiracies and figuring out things like what's really happened on 9/11, what the government is doing to take over the world (with banks??), New World Orders, you name it.

The conspiracy reality, not theory.

did you see the videos under the thread "The Arrivals" in the Current Events section

the conspiracy is their mocking at what our eyes see,  

Is this a theory or ritual recorded on video tape?

you were inquiring about UFOs and aliens, this series explains all of that and more,

ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 04 December 2010 at 3:20pm
To whom it may concern,

1.  If in one day anyone told you there is something called talking with the spirits of the died, and you may join, do not believe him, he/she is either lying or misleaded,
these 'spirits' are actually jinn (demons, evil ones, satans) pretending something else. not even fallen angels as the Christians say.

they could also take an 'angelic form' or a pleasing image, but its not their reality.

do not belive a 'spirit' could be a good spirit as they are forbidden from communicating with us, so if it does, it is disobeying God in the first place and thus can not be a good spirit.

2. Getting involved in anything related, could make you literally Satan worshiper, or one who serves demons and their agenda based on promises from their side.

3. if you find yourself already involved and are told that there is no way out, as your life becomes at risk, do not trust that, just seek the advice of a righteous person.

4. Do not believe anything which contradicts that God is the All-mighty and Creator of all, and that Satan and his offspring are your plain enemy, who hate you so much and will save no effort or idea to bring you closer to hellfire.

so if you are told that Satan is so powerful and is a rival to God, or it is just a kind of competion between God and Satan, just like politics, or that it is just some misunderstanding between God and himself, and demonds are the bad ones, but not reallly that bad. do not believe.

In the herafter, when his followers are in the hellfire, he will say: "I had no authority over you, I just invited you and you responded"

Edited by ishammad - 04 December 2010 at 3:24pm
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 04 December 2010 at 4:37pm
In the event that I ever meet up with a jinn or a person who is trying to get me to join a religious group, how can I tell the good jinn and people from the bad jinn and people?
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 04 December 2010 at 4:44pm
Your second video seems to describe what we call a 'seance'. These were somewhat of a fad in the 'western' world over a hundred years ago. Here's some information about them.

ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 05 December 2010 at 3:11am

Your second video seems to describe what we call a 'seance'. These were somewhat of a fad in the 'western' world over a hundred years ago. Here's some information about them.

Do you mind explaining your point briefly,

well i am not talking about hand tricks or people who pretend they are mediums or the like.

i am talking about the true ones, some kind of magic is strongly based on services done by jinn, likewise, certian effects on man's eyes and mind.

magic is kind of a deal between a man and a demon (Jinn).

Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 05 December 2010 at 9:33am
Briefly, my point is, people who claim to perform magic with the help of Jinn, are lying, cheating, conniving fakes.
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 06 December 2010 at 7:58am

Briefly, my point is, people who claim to perform magic with the help of Jinn, are lying, cheating, conniving fakes.

Typically, they may say anything , but not this.

i do not claim that i can define Magic, its types, or explain how it works.
Muslims believe it exists and mentioned in the Qran, its a big sin.

what someone may see as unexplainable/extraordinary (magic) could be understood when one knows the truth of how it works. (fthe presence of jin who actually moved the object, or influenced human mind/vision,etc)

the help of the Jinn is the explanation not the mystery (at least for certian types of magic).

you are speaking about hand/other tricks, and false claims, that is a different story. 

Edited by ishammad - 06 December 2010 at 7:58am
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 06 December 2010 at 9:31am

Do you think jinn are helping this entertainer?

ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 07 December 2010 at 4:14am
I will tell you what i believe about the 'entertainer', though this thread and "The Arrivals" thread was intended to be eyes-opener and share serious issues concerning each one of us. but i also believe they are related to your question about the 'entertainer'

YES, if you assure me that camera effects and similar tricks are eliminated, then yes, this person is making use of the service(s) done by jinn(s) (or lets call it forces we do not see as humans),

This works either by actually lifting and moving him, or by causing this effect (that he is flying) in our vision/mind. simple.

meaning, either affecting him, or you, the watcher.

Watch this video series if you wish

Edited by ishammad - 07 December 2010 at 4:16am
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version