Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Discussion
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : General Discussion
Message Icon Topic: The Dajjal (Anti-Christ) and his followers Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
talib84  
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote talib84 Replybullet Posted: 07 December 2010 at 11:59am
I don't think he's using jinns lol. I used to study magic (tricks, not witchcraft) and there are many, many things that seem to be unexplainable but are only tricks and illusions. This one I don't know how to do, but I bet someone on YouTube revealed the secret. They do it with most of Chris Angel's and David Blaine's tricks too. He's the same guy that made the statue of liberty disappear right? I remember they revealed how it was done on some documentary. Sorta takes the fun out of it.
"To be sure, Jesus will come and will restore all things. But I tell you, Jesus has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished."
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 07 December 2010 at 2:38pm

I personaly one of those who have the ipression that almost all of these shows, specially TV shows are a bunch of 'silly' tricks and purily man-made visual effects.

however, i am speaking about sorcery (witchcraft), and talking about it in princible.

brother, they are a number of methods used by the magicians and the procedure to void it by Allah permission is known to some scholars and they would advice on how to do it.

I just read today that there are certain types which may invlolve uttering words of disbelieve from the magician side, and can also include his worshiping of Satan. 

Edited by ishammad - 07 December 2010 at 2:50pm
Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. 37:180-182
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Religion: Agnostic(Agnostic)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 07 December 2010 at 4:26pm
I've been to a David Copperfield show, and also a Penn & Teller show. Copperfield is an amazing showman. P&T often show how a trick is done, then do something even better once your guard is down.
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 09 December 2010 at 3:59pm
Dear Francophile, I am sure those who study the ancient Jewish tradition in the Cabbala and those Mason who perform their series rituals. will feel insulted when they find that you are speakinf about shows and tricks.

ater all they believe they are elite and iluminati because of the knowledge they get from these devils, regardless of whether they all know its source of not. we Muslims are told that a devil like this will speak may say one word of truth but surely mixed with 100 lies. moreover I also agree with those who say that since the Jinn lives much longer time that we do, this explains how those under hypnosis, start speaking about some details in history, then once they wake up they know nothing.

Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. 37:180-182
Grotham  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Religion: Judaism(Liberal)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Grotham Replybullet Posted: 09 December 2010 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by ishammad

Dear Francophile, I am sure those who study the ancient Jewish tradition in the Cabbala and those Mason who perform their series rituals. will feel insulted when they find that you are speakinf about shows and tricks.   
ater all they believe they are elite and iluminati because of the knowledge they get from these devils, regardless of whether they all know its source of not. we Muslims are told that a devil like this will speak may say one word of truth but surely mixed with 100 lies. moreover I also agree with those who say that since the Jinn lives much longer time that we do, this explains how those under hypnosis, start speaking about some details in history, then once they wake up they know nothing. 

Ummm, no we Jews don't, no we aren't and, no, we don't think that way, ishammad.  I am afraid you have been seriously misinformed about Kabbalah and Jews/Judaism in general. 

It would be worth your while to actually study Judaism and read about Kabbalah from reputable sources before spreading such ignorant lies about us.

It is so rank it rankles. jimdi
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 09 December 2010 at 5:35pm
Grotham, I do not generalize, I always mean some Jews when I mention something related to them. As regard to the Kabbalah, yes actually i only read that it is the ancient source of witchcraft knoweldge and it was not said by  Muslim.

As regards to their (some) following what the devils recited during the reign of Solomon, this is written the Book which I believe is revelation from the All-knowing, I also remember reading the stories of Jews who embraced Islam and they said that magic was practiced by some Jewish famylies in their community.

however, i can accept the possibility that some people who are involved in this do not actually know that this what they are doing (following what the devils recited during the reign of Solomon).

As for the Masonic rituals, it seems to me that it is clear that it is rituals dedicated for evil jinn (demons).
Grotham  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Religion: Judaism(Liberal)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Grotham Replybullet Posted: 09 December 2010 at 8:33pm

Grotham, I do not generalize, I always mean some Jews when I mention something related to them. As regard to the Kabbalah, yes actually i only read that it is the ancient source of witchcraft knoweldge and it was not said by  Muslim. 

"Mystic/mystical" is not the same as witchcraft.   Kabbalah is the discipline and school of thought concerned with the mystical aspect of Rabbinic Judaism.  

As regards to their (some) following what the devils recited during the reign of Solomon, this is written the Book which I believe is revelation from the All-knowing, I also remember reading the stories of Jews who embraced Islam and they said that magic was practiced by some Jewish famylies in their community.  

We aren't into devils, satan, jezabells, jinns and that sort of mythical stuff.   Again, you were misinformed if someone told you of Jews practicing magic as associated with mythical witches and warlocks.  Now, magic, as a talent, is a whole other spectrum.  One of the world's foremost magicians, Houdini, was certainly Jewish but his sort of "magic" had nothing to do with religion.  LOL  That is too far out to be believed even by the uninformed. 

however, i can accept the possibility that some people who are involved in this do not actually know that this what they are doing (following what the devils recited during the reign of Solomon). 

Sorry, you need concrete evidence of this so called "magic" you say was practiced.  In all my years of being Jewish and practicing, I have never see or heard of witch-type magic rituals being practiced by Jews except maybe as part of the folklore of some cultures. 

I will thank you not to continually slander my religion with this non-factual information.  I may have to organize riots and plunder innocents to get a legitimate government to stop you from this dastardly practice.

As for the Masonic rituals, it seems to me that it is clear that it is rituals dedicated for evil jinn (demons).

You certainly are obsessed with this topic, nu?  Maybe you should speak to a medical professional for help with this dilemma.

It is so rank it rankles. jimdi
M.A.R.VV.A.N
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Other(Other)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote M.A.R.VV.A.N Replybullet Posted: 09 December 2010 at 9:53pm
I may have to organize riots and plunder innocents to get a legitimate government to stop you from this dastardly practice.

This would be funny if it weren't for the fact that you actually dp support the plundering of innocents (like Palestine and Afghanistan).

Edited by M.A.R.VV.A.N - 09 December 2010 at 10:32pm
"I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands even if he's wrong; than the one who comes up like an angel & is nothing but a devil" ~Malcolm X agitating the conservatives, Oxford '64
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:28pm
I believe the major plundering of Palestine is that of Hamas.

As for the plundering (vandalism) of the treasure of Afghanistan, I believe the Taliban put it in motion.
talib84  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote talib84 Replybullet Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:46pm

You got to be kidding, right?

"To be sure, Jesus will come and will restore all things. But I tell you, Jesus has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished."
M.A.R.VV.A.N
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Other(Other)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote M.A.R.VV.A.N Replybullet Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:47pm
LOL....I don't think she is.

Franco, how quaint, your post sounds like Fox news memo...it's totally false and the reverse if truer.

If Hamas was plundering, they would have never won the election or sustained the support they have from Gazans. The PA, however, has plundered which is why they were booted out. Then, after seeing the most free elections in the Middle East unfold before their very eyes, the US & Israel punished the voters for voting the wrong way.

As for the "treasure of Afghanistan", I have no idea what that means; but it sounds like you don't either. Your statement has no substance and is, in fact, useless.

Edited by M.A.R.VV.A.N - 09 December 2010 at 11:52pm
"I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands even if he's wrong; than the one who comes up like an angel & is nothing but a devil" ~Malcolm X agitating the conservatives, Oxford '64
talib84  
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote talib84 Replybullet Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:51pm

I actually read one book on Kabbalah, didn't care much for it to read any more into the subject. But it's not really magic or witchcraft. If anything, it's much more like sufism. But to me, the kabbalah focuses more on tawheed than sufism does (ironically).

This one Jewish guy told me that the kabbalah was actually handed to the Jews by the Muslims (sufis) because they did not trust such knowledge in the hands of the Sunnis and Shias. I think he was misinformed because everything I learned elsewhere about kabbalah showed it as being strictly Jewish in origin. Wish I had contact with him now, I would ask him about it.
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 10 December 2010 at 12:16am
Francophile  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Francophile Replybullet Posted: 10 December 2010 at 12:26am
http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=3020&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

Finally, the decree of Mullah Omar of February 26 last year ordering “all non-Islamic statues and tombs” to be destroyed, led to the demolition of the Bamiyan Buddhas and the loss of two-thirds of the 100,000 items in the Kabul museum. Some sites, notably in Hadda and Herat, had been destroyed earlier for ideological and religious reasons.

Edited by Francophile - 10 December 2010 at 12:45am
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version