Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Discussion
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : General Discussion
Message Icon Topic: The Dajjal (Anti-Christ) and his followers Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 12 December 2010 at 4:13am
Originally posted by Francophile

He also should not underestimate us. Some of us, anyway.

honestly, you comment made me smile, do not you think that you are already witnessing against yourself that you are agnostic (even before/without the Antichrist).

then my smile disappeared when I recalled these verses.

They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (39:67)

They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.. (22:74)

Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. 37:180-182
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:49pm

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew. (Holy Quran 2:102)

Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. 37:180-182
Grotham  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Religion: Judaism(Liberal)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Grotham Replybullet Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by ishammad

ishammad, there is no such book 'Jewish Book of Magic' related to Kabbalah.  A book that contains some Kabbalah tradition is Zohar, I suggest you look it up.  I really don't know what you are attempting to say or prove with all this gobbledygook about Kabbalah but the following site will give you an introduction to Kabbalah along with many of the misconceptions made it.  http://www.jewfaq.org/kabbalah.htm

Just as you don't like for misinformation to be relayed about your religion by the uninformed, I also don't like it  but that is exactly what you are doing with all this fumbling around in issues of which you have no knowledge.  
It is so rank it rankles. jimdi
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:47am

Grotham, yes, Zohar, I recall watching an interview on youtube recently in which Zohar and two other books were mentioned as authentic, provided that a 'qualified' teacher is helping.

I agree with yo that, this post is meant as anti-magig. The verse says, "whoever purchased magic" and i think it wouldn't have mentioned it in the context speaking about the Children of Israel in particular unless there was a very good reason(s).

I think your using of words such as 'talent', etc, is giving nice name to things God said they are evil.

i am aware of some of the things said to misinform people about the Kabbalah, such as "spiritual development". it has some knowledge, but its evil knowledge.

ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:32am
correction

I agree with you that the post may seem anti-jewish, but it is meant as anti-magic.
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:48pm
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:46pm
Interesting Bloodline (10 min video)

ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:29am
Interview wih an Ex-Illuminati Svali

Edited by ishammad - 10 January 2011 at 7:38am
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:06pm
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:52am
ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:59pm
Grotham  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Grotham Replybullet Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:16pm
Do you enjoy spreading hate videos, ishamad, or are you really this ignorant?

Grotham  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Grotham Replybullet Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:18pm
You really need to see a medical professional, psychiatrist, psychologist, take your meds or just plain get an education.  This is virulent hate material you've stumbled into and are spreading.  Are you stormfront, kkk or what?

Finally I understand (better).

ishammad  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ishammad Replybullet Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:14pm

Grotham,

Its just difference in opinians

Muslims call him the Dajjal Messiah (The Deceiver/Liar), a disbeliver/enemy of God who will perform extraordinary things.

Chistians call him the Antichrist.

Seems many Jews will/are see him as the 'true' promissed messiah.
and according to the Talmud as explained in the video, he is even regarded as a manifestation of God.

O my God, what i do not understand, is how could he manage to make his arrival and the mischeif he does, to be part of your religious text and thus seen as welcomed events. when he hasnt arrived yet.

Did the devils whisper to the writers of certian 'religious text'.

May be you are the one who need medical professional, and the writers of the immoral parts of the 'religious text'

<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version