Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Discussion
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : General Discussion  
Message Icon Topic: God's Beautiful Universe Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 66 Next >>
Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 159
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 02 January 2019 at 1:55am
BEAUTIFUL SCOTLAND (Highlands / Isle of Skye) AERIAL DRONE

(8 minutes)

Think Win-Win for a better world for all...

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Posted: 27 January 2019 at 6:31am
ELEMENTS OF ICELAND

Since 15 years I'm traveling and guiding photography tours in Iceland. Although I am Swiss, my heart and soul live in Iceland.

At the age of 18 I hiked alone through the Icelandic highlands for almost 3 weeks. Since then I go to this magical place several times a year.

A year without Iceland is a lost year. But Iceland has changed a lot within the last years - not least because of photographers and filmmakers like me, who are still getting more people to travel to this little country.

(8 minutes)

Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Posted: 29 January 2019 at 3:16am
West Canada by Drone

15,000Kms driven to locations in Western Canada: British Columbia, Alberta and a dip into Yukon.

(3 minutes)

Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Posted: 30 January 2019 at 3:40am
Antartica

This movie was shot during our 20 days trip to Antarctica in December 2014 to January 2015.

We started from Ushuaia in Argentina and went to Port Williams in Chile, rounded Cape Horn and crossed the Drake Passage towards the Melchior Islands in Antarctica.

We spent 16 days in the Antarctic and got to experience the most amazing scenery and wildlife before we returned back to Ushuaia.

(8 minutes)

Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Posted: 31 January 2019 at 2:53am
Beautiful Scotland

Over the past 8 or so months I've travelled around Scotland usually getting up at offensively early times to get good light. I wanted to make a film which really shows what a beautiful country Scotland is.

Living in Edinburgh we're fortunate to have some truly magnificent sights on our doorstep.

Filming this has been incredible, most of the shots have involved some kind of adventure.

(3 minutes)

Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Posted: 01 February 2019 at 3:51am
Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Posted: 02 February 2019 at 2:34am
Hello Stump Pass Beach

Stump Pass Beach is all filmed at STUMP PASS BEACH STATE PARK southwest corner of Charlotte County Florida and is showing the highlights of this beautiful Beach on the gulf.

Enjoy watching....

(4 minutes)

Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Posted: 03 February 2019 at 5:24am
Majestic Lombok | Drone Indonesia

We explored the natural beauty of the island of Lombok,Indonesia

Location : Kuta Beach, Tanjung Aan , Seger Beach , Selong Belanak Beach, Mauwi Beach , Semeti Beach , Tiu Kelep Waterfall , Sendang Gile Waterfall.

(3 minutes)

Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Posted: 05 February 2019 at 4:14am
Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Posted: 06 February 2019 at 3:36am
Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Posted: 09 February 2019 at 3:40am
Autumn in Central Otago, New Zealand

A short video of the autumn colours around the Queenstown Lakes district in New Zealand.

Filmed around historic Arrowtown, Lake Hayes, Lake Wanaka, and along the banks of the Clutha Mata-Au river near Albert Town.

(1 minute)

a well wisher  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote a well wisher Replybullet Posted: 11 February 2019 at 1:48am

Sea of Stars - Vaadhoo Island, Maldives

(3 minute)
La ilaha ill-Allah, Muhammadur Rasulullah
Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Posted: 12 February 2019 at 4:17am
Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Posted: 14 February 2019 at 4:37am
Soar Through Scotland

My first visit to Scotland and what a place! We totally lucked out with the weather and enjoyed day after day of warm beautiful sunshine.

I had heard and seen how beautiful the Scottish landscapes are but I was blown away seeing it with my own eyes.

This video shows only a tiny glimpse of what the place has to offer, if you haven't been, get planning you trip to Scotland now!

This was mainly filmed around Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park area and features Ben Arthur (The Cobbler), Ben Ime, Loch Lomond, Loch Long, Luss, Inverary, Loch Fyne and many more.

(3 minutes)

<< Prev Page  of 66 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version