Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Current Events
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : Current Events  
Message Icon Topic: Uplifting News From Around the World Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 15
Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 159
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: Yesterday at 6:05am
Surveillance video captures stranger returning wallet stuffed with $1,500 in cash

Melissa Vang was home with her two young children when she heard someone at the door. Fearing the worst, she ignored it. What she later saw on her surveillance cameras surprised her.

"When I checked the video, he had walked away already," said Vang. "I was like, 'that's my husband's wallet!''

Vang would later find out that Tyler Opdyke, 18, was passing out fliers for StrikeZone Pest Control in the neighborhood. He had found the wallet stuffed with cash on the driveway of a home.

"I was knocking on the door for a minute or two. I actually heard her little girls...and was wondering why is nobody answering?" said Opdyke. "I'm like how can I find some way to let them know that I have this [wallet]. I was like 'perfect, here's a camera right there.'"

In the video, you can see Opdyke show the wallet to the camera, as if he wanted the homeowner to know why he was there, and then him setting it on the doormat before walking away...

http://www.king5.com/news/surveillance-video-captures-stranger-returning-wallet-stuffed-with-cash/476986735

No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 15
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version