Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Introductions
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : Introductions
Message Icon Topic: My Ummah Post Reply Post New Topic
Gr8fulDeadlift  
Freshman
Freshman
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Gr8fulDeadlift Replybullet Topic: My Ummah
    Posted: 10 January 2016 at 11:54am
Somehow I completely missed this subsection of the forum until now.
As-Salum Alaykum my new brothers and sisters in Islam. I am so incredibly happy to be here.
I am a very new sister revert to Islam. I am in the States. It is only I in my immediate family that has accepted the call to Islam. That is proving a challenge. Insha Allah we will find a way. So it's me and the internet, basically. Although I am trying very hard to get to the nearest IC.
I just wanted to introduce myself because I love whyislam.
Thank you all so much for all that you have blessed me with and maybe one day Insha Allah I will be a valued contributor to the forum.
Yolie

yolie
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Rating: 159
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 10 January 2016 at 1:10pm
Salam sister and welcome to Islam

May Allah (SWT) increase you in faith, knowledge, wisdom and peace

And may He always be with you

Ameen

Very happy for you and hope all goes well.

One day at a time, and In-Shaa-Allah you will be able to introduce Islam to your immediate family in a nice way.

Patience is an important key, and always connecting with God brings peace to the heart.

Our du'aa is with you, and any time you have a question, please feel free to post.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations

Think Win-Win for a better world for all...

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Meriam  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member

Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Meriam Replybullet Posted: 01 December 2016 at 5:33am
Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatulaah wa barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum sister Yolie, welcome among your Muslim Ummah. Congratulations! Good step done so far.
Btw, Very true what was said by our brother Al Cordoby (Jazakum Allah khairan br.). Indeed, patience is a key with of course trust in Allah's help, to keep the breath for something worthy really to do it, i.e. being Muslim to God the One the Unique Allah the Almighty. Surely, there is/will be a Way for everything coming after by His help and His Mercy, as long as His servant maintains a sincere heart while following the truth.

May Allah protect you sister, keep you firm to His deen and guide your beloved ones to His upright way, ameen

Take good care Yolie.

Assalamualaikum   
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version