Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Current Events
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Only Muslims would...Oh wait, I'm wrong Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4
Magister
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Magister Replybullet Posted: 19 October 2017 at 3:36pm
Bump
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Damo808  
Mureed
Mureed

Religion: Christian(Catholic)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Damo808 Replybullet Posted: 19 October 2017 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Magister

Originally posted by Damo808

Originally posted by Doris

They?
[QUOTE=Damo808] Bump

Bump.

Just chalk it up to just another 'wannabe truth' by you ehh ? Seems to be be way of it now..In the heat of the moment say anything...anything to deflect from the first wannabe truth with another wopper in the pathetic hope nobody takes notice...again.

No surprise there. You gonna hint for my banning again ...bringing the contributors here now down to about 5 ?

Edited by Damo808 - 19 October 2017 at 9:27pm
out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be the ruler in Israel: and his going forth is from the beginning, from the days of eternity. Micah 5:5
Magister
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Magister Replybullet Posted: 19 October 2017 at 10:49pm
What the heck are you saying?

Maybe you're lost.

Let me sum up the thread for you:

Title sarcastically tried to draw attention to something horrible that Muslims didn't do...

Turns out that it's a Christian majority nation...

Turns out what happened is eerily similar to what African Christians tend to do....

Turns out that the "Even if they were Christians, this is not Christian teachings" argument prevails...

Turns out that only Christians could use that argument....

Turns out that someone tried to claim Christians never harm anyone in the name of Jesus...

Turns out I listed 5 sources from the last year or two, at least 4 of them in their statement to the police said they did it for Jesus...

Turns out the person who challenged me in that regard was clueless to this...

Turns out you come along thinking you "caught" me...

Turns out you're wrong

Edited by Magister - 19 October 2017 at 10:49pm
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven
Magister
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Magister Replybullet Posted: 19 October 2017 at 10:58pm
And again, I don't know why I'm even entertaining your posts - they're so useless that less and less Muslims interact with you (heck, you chased at least one of them away in the past week). I think you're entire existence on these forums is to try to paint a terrible picture of Islam for future or silent visitors despite saying that you're only here to defend any would-be lies about the Catholic church.

But don't sweat it, mate, you'll be seeing me less and less...and even though I went back on my word to not interact with you anymore, I mistakenly thought that enough time passed that you would've come to your senses. Don't worry, I'll go back to that for your sake. You won't have me replying to you anymore.
Damo808  
Mureed
Mureed

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Damo808 Replybullet Posted: 20 October 2017 at 2:28am

What the heck are you saying?Maybe you're lost.Let me sum up the thread for you:Title sarcastically tried to draw attention to something horrible that Muslims do

Yet you tried to attribute it (back tracking afterwards up till now) to Christians citing the odd's at the time in your own words.

Turns out that it's a Christian majority nation...Turns out what happened is eerily similar to what African Christians tend to do....

There you go again.. another huge unfounded claim I'm derided for asking for evidence for.

What are these earie similarities African Christians have in common with this group uhh ? Are you going to cite your number one go to 'global' entity the LRA for being representative of all African Christians now.. You just keep shooting into those big size 12 feet of yours and look at me with shock and awe at my reaction for the rubbish you repetedly churn out.

Turns out that the "Even if they were Christians, this is not Christian teachings" argument prevails...

That argument was never used here. But it stands to reason because it's true. And that's a stone in your shoe not mines.

Turns out that only Christians could use that argument....

As above. you cannot cite Jesus example to justify killing.. However on the other hand.....

But anyway.. in hear that bothers you and I digress so as you did by raising it so.......

Turns out that someone tried to claim Christians never harm anyone in the name of Jesus...

Where who ?

Turns out I listed 5 sources from the last year or two, at least 4 of them in their statement to the police said they did it for Jesus...

OK let's see..

1st Deeana Lenay: was not acting on behalf of her church or with her congregation. It's cites she suffered from psychotic delusions.

2nd. Isabel Martinez. It's not cited anywhere she carried out the murders due to religious reasons.

3rd      
"Christensen's mental health has been a major topic during many of her court appearances, although she has been deemed fit to stand trial following interviews with several mental health professionals."
Chicago tribune

4th Mary B. Lockett:

Court documents and local news reports portray Lockett as a struggling and unstable mother who was off and on prescription medication for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia and had been on the Illinois Department of Children and Family Servicesís radar since June 2015.

Turns out the person who challenged me in that regard was clueless to this...Turns out you come along thinking you "caught" me...Turns out you're wrong

So we can see the people you cited were people who'd had life mental health problems You don't cite mental health problems as a contributory factor and the reason is obvious because it makes your point null hence why you dithered.

So 'Turns out' the person who challenged you who was Doris btw had a good nose for BS quite rightly as they all were clinicly psychotic paranoids with a history of severe mental healthough issue. You neglected to make that clear. So your desparation just knows no bounds let's just accept that and move on before you run out of buckshot rounds.

Edited by Damo808 - 20 October 2017 at 2:43am
out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be the ruler in Israel: and his going forth is from the beginning, from the days of eternity. Micah 5:5
Damo808  
Mureed
Mureed

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Damo808 Replybullet Posted: 20 October 2017 at 2:36am

And again, I don't know why I'm even entertaining your posts - they're so useless that less and less Muslims interact with you (heck, you chased at least one of them away in the past week). I think you're entire existence on these forums is to try to paint a terrible picture of Islam for future or silent visitors despite saying that you're only here to defend any would-be lies about the Catholic church.But don't sweat it, mate, you'll be seeing me less and less...and even though I went back on my word to not interact with you anymore, I mistakenly thought that enough time passed that you would've come to your senses. Don't worry, I'll go back to that for your sake. You won't have me replying to you anymore.

Don't worry your pleading won't go unheaded    
I'm sure the ban you seek for me on threat   of leaving unless i am (in the most obvious indirect manner) will come. Why don't you be upfront and just say ban damo or I'm leaving instead of all the drama about it.

Then you can carry on making stuff up unabated to some extent.

Edited by Damo808 - 20 October 2017 at 2:38am
Doris  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member

Religion: Agnostic(Agnostic)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Doris Replybullet Posted: 20 October 2017 at 11:43am
Magister, can you provide a Christian scripture that suggests that Jesus will be pleased if mothers murder their children?

History Buff
theology_room  
Freshman
Freshman

Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote theology_room Replybullet Posted: 20 October 2017 at 8:31pm

Magister, you're really pushing it. I can't imagine what your purpose was in posting this topic.

This topic illustrates a double standard.

If that incident took place in a Muslim country, everybody would be like "see how violent these Muslims are!".

But since it took place in a Christian country, it's no big deal.

Every bad thing that happens in a Muslim country is made out to be an Islamic thing, even if the perpetrators were not religiously motivated.
Doris  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member

Religion: Agnostic(Agnostic)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Doris Replybullet Posted: 20 October 2017 at 9:35pm
I am particularly interested in events that are specifically religiously motivated, such as the recent attack by Afghani Shias against Afghani Sunnis followed by the reciprocation of Sunnis against Shias. Or maybe it happened in the opposite order. In any case the body count was approaching 70 when last I looked.

Stuff like that.
History Buff
Damo808  
Mureed
Mureed

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Damo808 Replybullet Posted: 21 October 2017 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by theology_room

Magister, you're really pushing it. I can't imagine what your purpose was in posting this topic.

If that incident took place in a Muslim country, everybody would be like "see how violent these Muslims are!".

Every bad thing that happens in a Muslim country is made out to be an Islamic thing, even if the perpetrators were not religiously motivated.

It too place in a Christian country by occultists butchers... It was shocking . Like it would be in any Christian country.. If it happened in a Muslim country it would probably make a tiny few ink marks on the host country media print if at all due to the ongoing daily grind
of chaos - the Muslim on Muslim butchery happening daily.

That's not a Christian or non Muslim problem is it ?
Magister
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Magister Replybullet Posted: 21 October 2017 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by theology_room

Precisely! They just don't get it, or they're willfully ignoring the obvious.
Magister
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Magister Replybullet Posted: 21 October 2017 at 7:18pm
Here, this sort of brutality seems to be pretty common out there - except it's not done by the Muslims:

http://nationalpost.com/news/central-african-republic-descends-in-cannibalism-after-christian-militias-go-on-rampage-after-muslim-president-resigns-flees

It's sadly a true double standard.

Edited by Magister - 21 October 2017 at 7:19pm
Damo808  
Mureed
Mureed

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Damo808 Replybullet Posted: 22 October 2017 at 2:27pm

Here, this sort of brutality seems to be pretty common out there - except it's not done by the Muslims

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/03/jean-bedel-bokassa-posthumous-pardon

The former leader was indeed a muslim and a dictator, (surprise surprise) and has long been believed to have been a cannibal himself by those who suffered under him.

"In 1966, Bokassa used his position to oust Dacko and declared himself president. He then began a reign of terror, taking all important government posts for himself.[2]

He personally supervised judicial beatings and introduced a rule that thieves would have an ear cut off for the first two offenses and a hand for the third. In December 1976, in emulation of his hero Napoleon, he appointed himself emperor of the Central African Empire, with a coronation ceremony in 1977 costing US$20 million ($80 million today), practically bankrupting the country. His diamond-encrusted crown alone cost $5 million ($20 million today).[2] In 1979 he had hundreds of schoolchildren arrested for refusing to buy uniforms from a company owned by one of his wives. Bokassa was reported to have personally supervised the massacre of 100 of the schoolchildren by his Imperial Guard"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-B%C3%A9del_Bokassa

A real sweetheart ehh ?
He massacred schoolkids. don't you think people under such a repressive regime may evoke anger in a power vacuum ?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/22/central-african-republic-verge-of-genocide

Inciteful.

For the record i'll play the record. There is no justification for murder full stop in the NT .

Thank goodness this is limited to but a small region in the world and is not a global phenomenon like we see elsewhere ehh. Thank goodness for that.

Edited by Damo808 - 22 October 2017 at 2:51pm
<< Prev Page  of 4
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version