Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Questions and Discussions about Islam
 Whyislam.org Forums : WhyIslam : Questions and Discussions about Islam
Message Icon Topic: I can't help myself ... Post Reply Post New Topic
Non Believer  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Religion: Atheist(Secular Humanist)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Non Believer Replybullet Topic: I can't help myself ...
    Posted: 14 October 2017 at 8:51pm
... all disbelievers hate Muslims.

It is clear for all Muslims whom Allah (Exalted be He) granted deep insight that disbelievers including the Jews, the Christians and others hate Muslims. Also, they unite their forces against the Muslims to lead them to destruction and cause confusion in their religion, which is the religion of truth with which Allah (Exalted be He) sent His Prophet and Messenger Muhammad to all people. It is worth mentioning that disbelievers adopt different means to resist Islam and to mislead Muslims, preoccupy their minds and plot against them. It is clear in the present time that the disbelievers' calls, societies and missions are working energetically and their danger is increasing.
Warning against the Methods of Christianization
Men do you harm either because they fear you or because they hate you.
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Doris  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member

Religion: Agnostic(Agnostic)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Doris Replybullet Posted: 14 October 2017 at 11:32pm
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, NB.

I, for one, had no idea that Christianization was so universally a constant of Western culture.

Just look!

"3. Drawing people's attention to the means through which Christianization finds its way into the Muslim community such as movies, publications, magazines and other means and how to stop them from entering the Muslim community as well as punishing all those who contradict these measure with deterring punishments"

And all this time I thought the media was under the direct control of the Jews who used them as a means to become filthy rich.

And it turns out that it was the Christians who were fifth columning their way into the lands of the Muslims in an attempt to cause them to waver in their faith.

Then there's Harvey. Not the hurricane.

History Buff
Al-Cordoby  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 159
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Al-Cordoby Replybullet Posted: 15 October 2017 at 3:50am
Again, same answer.

The Mufti of Saudi Arabia does not represent Islam

Think Win-Win for a better world for all...

My Blog
Muslim Heritage

Traveller  
Graduate
Graduate

Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Traveller Replybullet Posted: 15 October 2017 at 4:35am
Here in Singapore, we ban our students from studying in Saudi Arabia.

From the OP, you can see why.

In life, be like a traveller. Take only what you need
Doris  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member

Religion: Agnostic(Agnostic)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Doris Replybullet Posted: 15 October 2017 at 11:06am
Good response, Traveller. KSA "education" seems to be not only full of falsehoods but toxic.
History Buff
Non Believer  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate

Religion: Atheist(Secular Humanist)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Non Believer Replybullet Posted: 15 October 2017 at 2:18pm
The reason I keep bringing up the KSA is because the government of the USA and other governments seem determined to enrich their countries by selling billions of dollars of arms to the Saudi government. The justification is that ISIS is the biggest threat and since the Saudis oppose ISIS (they say), then they are on "our side". The enemy of our enemy is our friend... yeah, right.

If Muslims in the West are strongly opposed to the Saudi regime which draws from this Islamic ideology, you should be able to show me public statements condemning the US arms deals.
Men do you harm either because they fear you or because they hate you.
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version