Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
InterReligious Dialogue
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : InterReligious Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: nazis regimen(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Author Message
Magister
Mureed
Mureed
Avatar
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Posts: 5114
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 09 December 2017 at 7:08am
Originally posted by Corinna


Originally posted by Magister

[QUOTE=Corinna]

A long time ago, I sat next to an Israeli student like this. He was probably a bit worse, though. He had no idea I was a Muslim, and he starts ranting to me under his breath just how bad Islam is, how the Quran tells the Muslims to kill everyone and show no mercy, and how the Arabs are savages. Best believe he turned red when he learned I was a convert to the religion.
Yes, I am well aware of people like you mention and have had to deal with  them in several areas over the years.  Fakaktah!  On the reverse, there are so many out there of  different beliefs who do get along, live together, teach each other, share, prosper and grow mentally and spiritually together.  Yet, still the problem is terrorists who murder and destroy just to do it and for the sake of their "beliefs".  Those need to go.  I don't appreciate being threatened and chased down the street by a crazy, knife wielding idiot bound on killing me ... or my children and grandchildren ... just because we dare to pray at our most holy place.  Do your part to rid the world of these terrorists.  Currently there is not a voice of Islam against such people.


We all have some of those rotten apples in our midst. But Corinna, at least in Palestine, the knife wielding idiot is not doing it because of Islam, but because of "Palestine". It's certainly a land issue far more than a religious one.
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Corinna  
Graduate
Graduate

Religion: Judaism(Orthodox)
Posts: 2156
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 09 December 2017 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Magister

Originally posted by Corinna


Originally posted by Magister

[QUOTE=Corinna]

A long time ago, I sat next to an Israeli student like this. He was probably a bit worse, though. He had no idea I was a Muslim, and he starts ranting to me under his breath just how bad Islam is, how the Quran tells the Muslims to kill everyone and show no mercy, and how the Arabs are savages. Best believe he turned red when he learned I was a convert to the religion.
Yes, I am well aware of people like you mention and have had to deal with  them in several areas over the years.  Fakaktah!  On the reverse, there are so many out there of  different beliefs who do get along, live together, teach each other, share, prosper and grow mentally and spiritually together.  Yet, still the problem is terrorists who murder and destroy just to do it and for the sake of their "beliefs".  Those need to go.  I don't appreciate being threatened and chased down the street by a crazy, knife wielding idiot bound on killing me ... or my children and grandchildren ... just because we dare to pray at our most holy place.  Do your part to rid the world of these terrorists.  Currently there is not a voice of Islam against such people.


We all have some of those rotten apples in our midst. But Corinna, at least in Palestine, the knife wielding idiot is not doing it because of Islam, but because of "Palestine". It's certainly a land issue far more than a religious one.


#1  There is no such land as Palestine; there did used to be an area of the ME called Palestine but that was what was formerly known as the Kingdom of Israel.  Now, Jordan has the vast majority of that land.  The new sovereign state of Israel was 'given' maybe 10% of it in 1948. 

#2  Remember who the perpetrator of the original violence was when tiny Israel was given statehood - the Arab League, Britain and the surrounding Arab countries that immediately attacked Israel when statehood was announced.

#3  Check out the benefits Arabs, particularly the so-called palestinians, have in Israel as opposed to surrounding Arab/Muslim countries. 

#4  Today's "palestinians" have been the pawn, the 'front man' if you will for groups like Muslim B'hood, CAIR, Arab League, etc. over the years to create, cause and perpetrate violence (via forming and supporting terror groups) in that area, particularly on Jews and Christians.  That is a fact even biased media can't completely cover up and the media is biased terribly.
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
The_Rock
Mureed
Mureed

Religion: Christian(Catholic)
Posts: 4303
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 09 December 2017 at 1:00pm
Agree with all 4 points.

What needs to stop is the current settlement building.

And concessions of land given to Palestinians for the land taken up by illegal settlements.

And the god damn wall needs to be on a jointly agreed area. With both sides being responsible for maintaining it's integrity and purpose.

Which in some cases will mean demolishing some sections of the current wall.
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Corinna  
Graduate
Graduate

Religion: Judaism(Orthodox)
Posts: 2156
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 10 December 2017 at 6:21am
Originally posted by The_Rock

Agree with all 4 points.

What needs to stop is the current settlement building.

And concessions of land given to Palestinians for the land taken up by illegal settlements.

And the god damn wall needs to be on a jointly agreed area. With both sides being responsible for maintaining it's integrity and purpose.

Which in some cases will mean demolishing some sections of the current wall.


Settlements?  Ahhh, where are these so called settlements?  Jews build up, not out.  Arabs build out, not up.  That is a well known fact to those of us who bother to learn about such things, Rock.  If you are relying on media fakaktah you are being taken in by their total bias.
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Doris  
Sophmore Member
Sophmore Member

Religion: Agnostic(Agnostic)
Posts: 175
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 10 December 2017 at 11:58am
Following the example of Mohammed himself, once an area has been conquered in a 'defensive' war,that land and its booty are the property of the victorious army. The defeated people can be thrust into slavery or held for ransom unless they adopt the religion of the conquerors.

I've got that right, haven't I?
History Buff
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
The_Rock
Mureed
Mureed

Religion: Christian(Catholic)
Posts: 4303
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 10 December 2017 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Corinna

Settlements?  Ahhh, where are these so called settlements?  Jews build up, not out.  Arabs build out, not up.  That is a well known fact to those of us who bother to learn about such things, Rock.  If you are relying on media fakaktah you are being taken in by their total bias.


Ahhh those Arabs....

Where have I heard this before?

Circa 1937??? Germany???

The USA chose one path but that was the only country in the UN that supported this move....

History repeats itself...what I know for certain is that nothing is certain.

And dont transgress limits because one day that will be revisited on your descendants a million times over.

Karma is a bi1ch.

Edited by The_Rock - 11 December 2017 at 12:32pm
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Magister
Mureed
Mureed
Avatar
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Posts: 5114
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 11 December 2017 at 4:17am
Originally posted by Doris

Following the example of Mohammed himself, once an area has been conquered in a 'defensive' war,that land and its booty are the property of the victorious army. The defeated people can be thrust into slavery or held for ransom unless they adopt the religion of the conquerors.

I've got that right, haven't I?


What does this have to do with this thread? The subject is about Arabs and Israelis - or at lest that's what it's become. Nothing to do with any religion in specific.

And no, you're wrong.
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
The_Rock
Mureed
Mureed

Religion: Christian(Catholic)
Posts: 4303
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 11 December 2017 at 1:14pm
Magister,

The crusades were a political response. Religiously christians have no connection to any geography.

No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
The_Rock
Mureed
Mureed

Religion: Christian(Catholic)
Posts: 4303
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 11 December 2017 at 1:19pm
And to be balanced, I will say that the ummah is equally at fault for supporting terrorism.

Yes, every single muslim that doesnt condemn the actions of their muslim coreligionists in palestine is a supporter of terrorism.

Jitka is right, there was no country called palestine.

These people are jordanians, and egyptians, and that's the end of that.
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Traveller  
Graduate
Graduate

Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Posts: 2254
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 11 December 2017 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by The_Rock

And to be balanced, I will say that the ummah is equally at fault for supporting terrorism.

Yes, every single muslim that doesnt condemn the actions of their muslim coreligionists in palestine is a supporter of terrorism.

Jitka is right, there was no country called palestine.

These people are jordanians, and egyptians, and that's the end of that.


With the same breath, every American or British that doesn't condemn the actions of their government is a supporter of state terrorism.
In life, be like a traveller. Take only what you need
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
The_Rock
Mureed
Mureed

Religion: Christian(Catholic)
Posts: 4303
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 12 December 2017 at 10:14am
Nonsense.

The US does not target civilians ever.

Please substantiate your position with examples.
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Traveller  
Graduate
Graduate

Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Posts: 2254
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 12 December 2017 at 10:33am
Originally posted by The_Rock

Nonsense.

The US does not target civilians ever.

Please substantiate your position with examples.


Hiroshima. Civilians were targeted.
In life, be like a traveller. Take only what you need
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
The_Rock
Mureed
Mureed

Religion: Christian(Catholic)
Posts: 4303
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 12 December 2017 at 2:03pm
No they werent the military industrial complex of japan was targeted.

And even japanese say it probably saved millions of lives, rather than the inevitable invasion of the islands.

Having said that, we didnt know the consquence of this action, and I strongly think this will never occur again.

But aside from your extreme example, can you provide evidence that the modern post WWII US or any western military actually tries to terrorize a civilian population?

This is what the palestinians are doing.

They are attempting to terrorize civilians because they are no match for the IDF.

Jordan and Egypt prefer not to engage the IDF and would prefer to continue the asymmetrical conflict in this way.

All in all, for every palestinian child that dies in conflict 100% of the blame rests with the Ummah for creating and supporting this situation


All for power...shame shame.



Edited by The_Rock - 12 December 2017 at 2:46pm
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Traveller  
Graduate
Graduate

Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Posts: 2254
Forum Rating: 0
bullet Posted: 12 December 2017 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by The_Rock

No they werent the military industrial complex of japan was targeted.

And even japanese say it probably saved millions of lives, rather than the inevitable invasion of the islands.

Having said that, we didnt know the consquence of this action, and I strongly think this will never occur again.

But aside from your extreme example, can you provide evidence that the modern post WWII US or any western military actually tries to terrorize a civilian population?

This is what the palestinians are doing.

They are attempting to terrorize civilians because they are no match for the IDF.

Jordan and Egypt prefer not to engage the IDF and would prefer to continue the asymmetrical conflict in this way.

All in all, for every palestinian child that dies in conflict 100% of the blame rests with the Ummah for creating and supporting this situation


All for power...shame shame.



Every time a drone flies by in remote Pakistan, children will pee in their pants. They have seen what the drones did to their friends and became so afraid of what it may do to them.

The children are terrorized by the drones.

And no, the ummah is not at fault. Hamas may be, Hizbullah maybe but not the ummah.

In life, be like a traveller. Take only what you need
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.03
Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide
Disclaimer
The opinions expressed by members of the Whyislam Forum do not necessarily reflect the beliefs of the Whyislam Team, or any of its subsidiaries, or parent organizations.