Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Current Events
 Whyislam.org Forums : General : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: US Imams React to Attacks on Christchurch Mosques Post Reply Post New Topic
Win-Win  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Win-Win Replybullet Topic: US Imams React to Attacks on Christchurch Mosques
    Posted: 15 March 2019 at 5:49am

US Imams React to Terrorist Attacks on Christchurch Mosques

They were gathering in the “Al Noor (Light) Mosque” for Friday Sermon and Prayer, their weekly enlightening, spiritual recharge.

They did not know that these were their last moments in this world; an Islamophobic terrorist didn’t want them in the country and decided to kill them… in their mosques.

The once calm and tranquil atmosphere of prayers and Quran recitation was suddenly shattered by gunshots, screams and dead bodies.

The shooting claimed 49 worshipers lives and injured more than 20 in 2 mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand. The appalling massacre was broadcast live by one of the perpetrators.

We ask Allah Almighty to shower the martyrs with mercy, heal the injured and be with the victims family.

Bellow are some reactions of US Imams and scholars to the tragic incident...

No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Magister
Mureed
Mureed
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Magister Replybullet Posted: 16 March 2019 at 8:11am
I pray for all those affected by this tragedy directly and indirectly. I also pray that anyone that visit these forums who may have directly affected by this incredible crime against humanity will be guarded and blessed by Allah.

While this crime I pray is never repeated again by anyone against anyone, I must say one thing that is important for Muslims to remember - these brothers/sisters died as shaheeds. They died in the worship of Allah, and they died BECAUSE they worship Allah. What death could be more noble? I pray for their loved ones, and I pray that those that were martyred had the easiest transition as possible, but if we truly believe what the Quran teaches us, they are with Allah (swt) being rewarded beyond anything they could've had in this life. Indeed, they already received what the rest of us are struggling for.

May Allah (swt) accept them as martyrs, and may Allah bless, protect and guide those who these martyrs left behind.
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven
a well wisher  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote a well wisher Replybullet Posted: 16 March 2019 at 4:10pm
Ameen

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

La ilaha ill-Allah, Muhammadur Rasulullah
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version