Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archive (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Whyislam.org Forums : Archive : Archive
Message Icon Topic: Number of Threads opened per day Post Reply Post New Topic
4everHopeful  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Seeker of Paradise Administrator
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Forum Rating: 129
Rating: 1 of 1 votes Quote 4everHopeful Replybullet Topic: Number of Threads opened per day
    Posted: 14 November 2005 at 3:13pm

There seems to be some confustion amongst posters, so I thought that I'd make an announcement in this section to clear up the confusion.

Members can open up three threads per day, but only one thread per section of choice

Try to stick with this limit, as it is to benefit all.  It will give people time to read the threads properly and take in the information posted.

UmZ

No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
SoloJazz  
Mureed
Mureed
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 96
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote SoloJazz Replybullet Posted: 14 November 2005 at 3:44pm

Salaamu alaikum sister.

Thanks sister, I sometimes cant keep up with so many topics being started, its very annoying, especially when you have to look for them all and reply to them all.

You said it a little better and more formal that how I would have put it..anyway sister..thanks.

ScoobyGurl  
Mureed
Mureed
The Modern Muslimah
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote ScoobyGurl Replybullet Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:15pm
Slightly off topic but are we allowed to post whole articles (especially ones that are multiple pages and thus multiple posts on a forum like this)? I thought we were only suppose to post the link to the article. I mean it's really annoying when people cut and paste entire articles to the forum.
4everHopeful  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Seeker of Paradise Administrator
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Forum Rating: 129
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote 4everHopeful Replybullet Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:16pm
posting an introductory paragraph and then the link to the rest is prefered.

melindamaria  
Mureed
Mureed
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote melindamaria Replybullet Posted: 13 January 2006 at 3:45pm
Umm Zakariah! You do a wonderful job as an admin! It is a very difficult job to do!

There is a saying: "You can please some of he people some of the time but you cannot please all of the people all of the time!"

Keep up the good work my dear sister and friend!
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version