Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archive (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Whyislam.org Forums : Archive : Archive
Message Icon Topic: Ten Things ALLAH won’t ask Post Reply Post New Topic
yasin3683  

Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote yasin3683 Replybullet Topic: Ten Things ALLAH won’t ask
    Posted: 24 January 2006 at 10:55am

I got this great email, mashALLAH. Spread this.

"Ten Things Allah (SWT) Won't Ask"

1... Allah (SWT) won't ask what kind of car you drove; He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.

2... Allah (SWT) won't ask the square footage of your house; He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.

3... Allah (SWT) won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet;
He'll ask how many you helped to clothe.

4... Allah (SWT) won't ask what your highest salary was; He'll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.

5... Allah (SWT) won't ask what your job title was; He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.

6... Allah (SWT) won't ask how many friends you had; He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.

7... Allah (SWT) won't ask in what neighbourhood you lived, He'll ask how you treated your neighbours.

8... Allah (SWT) won't ask about the colour of your skin; He'll ask about the content of your character.

9... Allah (SWT) won't ask why it took you so long to seek Salvation; He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven, and not to the gates of Hell.

10... Allah (SWT) won't ask how many people you forwarded this to; He'll ask if you were ashamed to pass it on to your friends.

Please Read Carefully

Happy moments, praise Allah (SWT)
Difficult moments, seek Allah (SWT)
Quiet moments, worship Allah (SWT)
Painful moments, trust Allah (SWT)
Every moment, thank Allah (SWT)

If I said anything correct, it's from ALLAH; if I said anything wrong, it's a reflection of my ignorance and weakness. May ALLAH forgive me for any inaccuracies.
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
JoJo  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Other(Other)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote JoJo Replybullet Posted: 24 January 2006 at 11:36am
I orign=inally received this from a christian from via email.  It's nice to see we can have a common bond here in terms of what's expected from us from God.
dude  
Graduate
Graduate
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote dude Replybullet Posted: 24 January 2006 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by JoJo

I orign=inally received this from a christian from via email.  It's nice to see we can have a common bond here in terms of what's expected from us from God.

There's a lot more in common than you think.
Munawar  
Admin Group
Admin Group
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Munawar Replybullet Posted: 24 January 2006 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by JoJo

I orign=inally received this from a christian from via email.

aa,

I'm glad you wrote that, because in truth, Muslims believe that we will be asked about the car we drive (Why so extravagant? Did you buy it to show off? Why such a big engine, didn't you know this would cause environmental issues? etc) and the house we bought and everything else.
Munawar@Whyislam.org
http://www.whyislam.org
JoJo  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Other(Other)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote JoJo Replybullet Posted: 24 January 2006 at 3:53pm
That does make sense.  There are some christians who have actually already answered the car questions for themselves. "Don't I need a large car to transport people to and from church"?  Yet, those people wouldn't dream of putting anyone in their cadillac or lincoln so I get what your saying brother Munawar.
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version