Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archive (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Whyislam.org Forums : Archive : Archive
Message Icon Topic: Seen any movies lately? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 61 Next >>
mgarcia  
Graduate
Graduate
Religion: Islam(Muslim)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote mgarcia Replybullet Posted: 06 February 2006 at 6:35pm
P.S. - Bro Salah, Donnie Wahlberg (Marky Mark's NKOTB brother) was in the movie Annapolis.
"Change the method, but not the message." - Imam Kamal El-Mekki on giving dawah

Knowledge is not what is memorized. Knowledge is what benefits.
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Guests Replybullet Posted: 07 February 2006 at 4:51pm

Yea I have to get that movie from Block Buster to put in my collection. I'm going crazy because this heat is bugging me out. It's so wierd and no one's seem to be paying attention to it. They must of forgotten that this is the North.

No Self-Vote Allowed.   IP IP Logged
NEWUSER  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote NEWUSER Replybullet Posted: 12 February 2006 at 8:46am

Well -- weather was nice and warm yesterday, it only snowed, like, all day -- so i went and watched "Pink Panther" -- was pretty funny.

The Attitude of Gratitude... Visualize & Materialize...
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Guests Replybullet Posted: 13 February 2006 at 4:20pm

We just got snow here yesterday. The funy thing though is that it's still not that cold.

I want to go to the movies this Sunday. I wonder if my Sheik will let me.

Aviatrix  
Admin Group
Admin Group
WhyIslam Forum Moderator
Forum Rating: 123
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Aviatrix Replybullet Posted: 13 February 2006 at 5:08pm
Salamseeker
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Salamseeker Replybullet Posted: 14 February 2006 at 1:02am

As-salamu alaykum to those who follow the guidence

Jazak Allah khayr for the responses. I was guessing that it was more practical to go after salat-ul-Isha. Enjoy your movies people!

Wa alaykum

Salamseeker

"Truthfully,whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak a word of good or keep quiet."-Prophet Muhammed(peace and blessings be upon him)
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Guests Replybullet Posted: 14 February 2006 at 4:54pm

Amy

No really Amy. Sunday is our day. I go over to his house and play. Too much studying though hurts your brain and then he gives me home work like this is school work. He knows too damn much. The other day he taught me 7 different ways to intrepret Al-Fatiya. What's wrong with him? One is good enough. I love it though. Knowledge is so good. 

I appreciate him though. He makes me feel like family and I love that.

sammy  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote sammy Replybullet Posted: 14 February 2006 at 9:58pm

took the kids to see chicken little today , was a funny, cute lil film

Edited by sammy - 14 February 2006 at 10:00pm
A MISCHIEF MAKER WILL NOT ENTER PARADISE, SAHIH BUKHARI , MUSLIM
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Guests Replybullet Posted: 15 February 2006 at 5:24pm

I don't watch things like that. I was forced to watch Finding Nemo. But I loved the moral of that. But I'm not usually interested in those kids stuff.

mgarcia  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote mgarcia Replybullet Posted: 16 February 2006 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Salah ad-Din

I don't watch things like that. I was forced to watch Finding Nemo. But I loved the moral of that. But I'm not usually interested in those kids stuff.

SHOCK!!  Finding Nemo was so cute!  I love many of the kid's movies, plus the animation these days is quite remarkable.  I'm so drawn to it.

Salaam,

Michelle

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote Guests Replybullet Posted: 17 February 2006 at 11:36am

The animation these days are not remarkable to me. I rather watch Tom and Jerry from the 80's than any cartoon today. I never watch pokemon or any other cartoons out now. The animation sucks.

soulchild
Graduate
Graduate

Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote soulchild Replybullet Posted: 18 February 2006 at 10:24am

I loved Finding Nemo.  I take my son to see all the kids movies.  A few days ago we saw Curious George, it was cute and funny.  Hoodwinked was alright, I liked Robots and Madagascar...   Sky High was good too.  Next I'll be taking him to see The Wild in April.   

Edited by soulchild - 18 February 2006 at 10:26am
NEWUSER  
Undergraduate
Undergraduate
Religion: Unknown(Unknown)
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote NEWUSER Replybullet Posted: 18 February 2006 at 2:30pm
Madagascar is very funny. That little penguin that wants to bomb things all the time, hilarious
The Attitude of Gratitude... Visualize & Materialize...
mgarcia  
Graduate
Graduate
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote mgarcia Replybullet Posted: 20 February 2006 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Salah ad-Din

The animation these days are not remarkable to me. I rather watch Tom and Jerry from the 80's than any cartoon today. I never watch pokemon or any other cartoons out now. The animation sucks.

Really?  You don't like the Pixar animation?  I think it's great.  I remember I first enjoyed it when I saw Toy Story. 

Salaam,

Michelle

P.S.  BTW, I love my cartoons from when I was a child too.  They always bring back so many memories, and I loved growing up in the 80s!  LOL

<< Prev Page  of 61 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version