Hall of FameHall of Fame  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp  chatChat
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Archive (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Whyislam.org Forums : Archive : Archive
Message Icon Topic: Every Hadith is confirmed by the Qur’an Post Reply Post New Topic
yasin3683  

Religion: Islam(Sunni)
Forum Rating: 0
Rating: 0 of 0 votes Quote yasin3683 Replybullet Topic: Every Hadith is confirmed by the Qur’an
    Posted: 08 March 2006 at 11:30pm

Every Hadith is confirmed by the Qur'an

Ayyub As-Sakhtiyani reported from Sa`id bin Jubayr that he said, "I did not hear any Hadith of the Prophet , substantiated as he stated it, except that I found its confirmation in the Qur'an. (The narrator said, "Or he said, `I found its verification in the Qur'an.''') Thus, it reached me that the Prophet said, 

(There is no one of this Ummah, whether he be a Jew or Christian, who hears of me and does not believe in me, except that he will enter the Hellfire.) Therefore, I said, `Where is its verification in the Book of Allah Most of what I have heard reported from the Messenger of Allah , I have found its verification in the Qur'an.' Then I found this verse,

(but those of the sects that reject it (the Qur`an), the Fire will be their promised meeting place.) And this means from all religions.'' Then Allah says, 

(So be not in doubt about it. Verily, it is the truth from your Lord,) This means that the Qur'an is the truth from Allah and there is no doubt or suspicion concerning it. This is as Allah says, 

(Alif Lam Mim. The revelations of the Book in which there is no doubt, is from the Lord of all that exists!)[32:1-2] Allah, the Exalted, says, 

(Alif Lam Mim. This is the Book in which there is no doubt.) [2:1-2] The Ayah; 

(but most of mankind believe not.) is similar to Allah's statement, 

(And most of mankind will not believe even if you desire it eagerly.)[12:103] Likewise, Allah says,

(And if you obey most of those on the earth, they will mislead you far away from Allah's path.) Allah also says, 

(And indeed Iblis did prove true his thought about them: and they followed him, all except a group of true believers.)[34:20]

Edited by yasin3683 - 08 March 2006 at 11:31pm
If I said anything correct, it's from ALLAH; if I said anything wrong, it's a reflection of my ignorance and weakness. May ALLAH forgive me for any inaccuracies.
No Guest-Voting   IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version