Forum Discription: Religious and non religious topics
URL: http://www.whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27138
Printed Date: 25 May 2019 at 11:58am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 8.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Dajjal (Anti-Christ) and his followers
Posted By: ishammad
Subject: The Dajjal (Anti-Christ) and his followers
Date Posted: 06 November 2010 at 3:11pm
I have my reasons to believe that FreeMasonry and Zionism are serving and preparing the ground for Al-Dajjal, called by Chrisitans, The Anti-Christ.

Here is a link to a collection of hadith about him, which i find very interesting and important for everyone to know.

http://muttaqun.com/dajjal.html - Collection of Hadith about the Dajjal (Anti-Christ)

to start with this.
Hadith - Bukhari 9.241, Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar

Allah's Apostle stood up amongst the people and then praised and glorified Allah as He deserved and then he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, "I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad-Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah is not."

I believe the one eye and the G symbols of the Masons represts him, since he is a one-eyed man and he will also claim to be God, but i could be wrong in this.

His description and other things about him are told in the hadith collection above.

your comments and your sharing of information about him from your scripture is appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RcN_XFbbR4&feature=related - This video says that George Bush is a Mason

-------------
Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. 37:180-182

Replies:
Date Posted: 06 November 2010 at 4:31pm
This hdith mentions Jesus (p)
Hadith - Muslim #7015, Narrated An-Nawwas ibn Sam'an

Allah's Apostle mentioned of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him as insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant (and we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) on our faces, he said: What is the matter with you?

We said: Allah's Apostle you mentioned the Dajjal this morning (sometimes describing him) as insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think he was present in some (nearly) part of the cluster of the date-palm trees.

So he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among you, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not among you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah will take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil). He (the Dajjal) will be a young man with twisted, cropped hair, and a blind eye. I compare him with AbdulUzza ibn Qatan. He who among you will survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Surah al-Kahf (xviii). He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and will spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! Adhere (to the path of Truth).

We said: Allah's Apostle , how long will he stay on Earth?

He said: For forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days will be like your days.

We said: Allah's Apostle will one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of the day equal to one year?

Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of the time (and then observe prayer).

We said: Allah's apostle how quickly will he walk upon the earth?

Thereupon he  said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He will come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion); they will affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He will then give a command to the sky: there will be rainfall upon the Earth and it will grow crops. Then in the evening, their pasturing animals will come to them with their humps very high, their udders full of milk and their flanks distended. He will then come to another people and invite them. But they will reject him so he will go away from them; they will have a drought and nothing will be left with them in the form of wealth. He will then walk through the desert and say to it: Bring forth your treasures. The treasures will come out and gather before him like a swarm of bees. He will then call someone in the flush of youth, strike him with the sword, cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at the distance which is generally between the archer and his target. He will then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness).

It will at this very time that Allah will send Christ, son of Mary. He will descend at the white minaret on the eastern side of Damascus, wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he lowers his head, there will fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he raises it up, beads like pearls will scatter from it. Every non-believer who smells the odour of his body will die and his breath will reach as far as he is able to see. He will then search for him (Dajjal) until he catches hold of him at the gate of Ludd and kills him. Then a people whom Allah had protected will come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he will wipe their faces and inform them of their ranks in Paradise. It will be under such conditions that Allah will reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from among My servants such people against whom none will be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah will send Gog and Magog and they will swarm down from every slope. The first of them will pass the lake of Tiberias and drink out of it. And when the last of them passes, he will say: There was once water there.

Jesus and his companions will then be besieged here (at Tur, and they will be so hard pressed) that the head of the ox will be dearer to them than one hundred dinars. Allah's Apostle , Jesus, and his companions will supplicate Allah, Who will send to them insects (which will attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish as one single person. Allah's Apostle , Jesus, and his companions, then come down to Earth and they will not find on Earth as much space as a single span that is not filled with putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle , Jesus, and his companions will then beseech Allah who will send birds whose necks would be like those of Bactrian camels and they will carry them away and throw them where Allah wills.

Then Allah will send rain which no house of mud-bricks or (tent of) camel-hair will keep out and it will wash the Earth until it resembles a mirror. Then the Earth will be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there will grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of people will be able to eat it and seek shelter under its skin, a dairy cow will give so much milk that a whole party will be able to drink it. The milking camel will give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe will be able to drink from it, and the milking-sheep will give so much milk that the whole family will be able to drink from it. At that time Allah will send a pleasant wind which will soothe (people) even under their armpits. He will take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked will survive who will commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them.

-------------
Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds. 37:180-182

Posted By: jimdi3
Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 5:35am
And you believe that? Why no provision for those who are lactose intolerant?

-------------
hype the sensationalism by capitalizing on the propensity of a few. Grotham

Posted By: Grotham
Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 6:43am
Come again?  What on earth does Judaism (Zionism) have to do with this glurge?  

-------------
It is so rank it rankles. jimdi

Posted By: Francophile
Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 9:15am

have my reasons to believe that FreeMasonry and Zionism are serving and preparing the ground for Al-Dajjal, called by Chrisitans, The Anti-Christ.

I have my reasons for believing that you're  being quite silly.

Note:  So he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal.

Don't we all? There's enough proven bad stuff out in the open to keep us busy for centuries. Let's focus on that.

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Grotham

Good question,
If you are talking about my presonal opinian, I think one of the reasons is that because many Jews will think that he is Christ "their Christ", remember, after all, they didnt believe Jesus was the promised Christ.

If you are talking about authemtic Hadith, then, no need for the question, it is but revelation.

but the Hadith also talk about some muslims who will come to the one-eyed liar thinking they are believers but become followers of him.
do not under estimate him. nothing personal

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 10:54am
He also should not underestimate us. Some of us, anyway.

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Francophile

have my reasons to believe that FreeMasonry and Zionism are serving and preparing the ground for Al-Dajjal, called by Chrisitans, The Anti-Christ.

Note:  So he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal.

Don't we all? There's enough proven bad stuff out in the open to keep us busy for centuries. Let's focus on that.

1. you have no right to call me silly, Francophile. I appreciate your understanding.

2. I suppose the true agenda of Freemasons and what they actually worship is secret and also not known except in the high ranks, if not only just before top.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 11:18am

who? the Anti-Christ? may be you can convince him, i dont mind

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 11:53am
Originally posted by ishammad

Good question,
If you are talking about my presonal opinian, I think one of the reasons is that because many Jews will think that he is Christ "their Christ", remember, after all, they didnt believe Jesus was the promised Christ. 

Dear, I think this is more a matter of semantics but Jews won't ever have a "Christ" or "the Christ".  Our promised mashiah is a quite different situation from the Christian Christ or even the Islamist Jesus/prophet. 

If you are talking about authemtic Hadith, then, no need for the question, it is but revelation. 

Hadith can sometimes be confusing.  Maybe that is just a matter of semantics too, nu?

but the Hadith also talk about some muslims who will come to the one-eyed liar thinking they are believers but become followers of him.
do not under estimate him. nothing personal  

So is this "one-eyed liar" supposed to be a Freemason?  My experience with Masons is that it is a non-profit charitable organization for men.  Are you saying it is some sort of super human cult meant to wreak havoc on mankind and incorporate us evil Zionists into their plots?  I still don't see a connection.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 12:50pm
I apologize for calling you silly. However, I will warn you  to beware of conspiracy theories of this nature.

Wait until women join the Masons. We'll straighten them out.

Date Posted: 07 November 2010 at 2:40pm
Correction

Grotham, what he is a actully called in Hadiths is "The Lying Messiah", (Mashiah as you say or Maseeh as it is pronounced in Arabic).
I just used the word "The Lying Christ" instead, assuming it wont change the meaning.

As for the connection with Masonry and Zionizm, i am making this connection

What a Hadith says, is the following

Hadith - Muslim #7034, Narrated Anas ibn Malik

Allah's Apostle said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls

I will appreciate it if you share something about your Mashiah.

"non-profit charitable organization"?

This doesnt explain the secret nature and the threating with death penalty if you reveal a secret, and the sharp things kept on a nacked chest even when 'initiating'.

and all that much appreciation for Lucifer as I see in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs - The Misunderstood non-profit charitable organization

http://www.textileasart.com/1163.htm - I suppose this is how Persian Showls looks like these days

-------------

Posted By: chihuahua
Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 12:27am

1. you have no right to call me silly, Francophile. I appreciate your understanding.

2. I suppose the true agenda of Freemasons and what they actually worship is secret and also not known except in the high ranks, if not only just before top.

One of the prerequisites for becoming a Mason is belief in God. They don't worship anything together, in fact discussion of religion or politics is discouraged in meetings. There are Christian, Jewish, Muslim and Deist Masons.

And there is no relation between Freemasonry and Zionism, except for a couple bizarre conspiracy theories on the Internet. Probably because Masonry uses rebuilding Solomon's temple as a motif, but it has nothing to do with rebuilding it in real life...

-------------
It is not incumbent upon you to finish the task, but neither are you free to desist from it.

Posted By: talib84
Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 4:33am

Good speculation. I was always of the opinion myself that the Dajjal himself was actually a kingdom or country. When I read the hadiths through this perspective, it makes me think that the US is the dajjal -- it matches a great deal of prophecies concerning the antichrist. Not the American people, but the ideology, policies, etc. of America. But that is pure speculation and only God knows best.

-------------
"To be sure, Jesus will come and will restore all things. But I tell you, Jesus has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished."

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 6:55am
Originally posted by chihuahua

One of the prerequisites for becoming a Mason is belief in God. They don't worship anything together, in fact discussion of religion or politics is discouraged in meetings. There are Christian, Jewish, Muslim and Deist Masons.
What I understand is that the prerequisite is actually to believe in 'a  God', 'a Super Being'.
(because it can be different from what another Mason believes is God)

In other words, they are saying, you must believe in a 'God', but not necessarily the 'True God'
(Because they cant differ about it and be correct at the same time)

I would have understood better if Masonry said: You have to believe in God and understand this concept as we do.

OR AT LEAST, if they said: We don really care about what you believe or believe not in this regard.

Does the above makes more sence when I conclude that may be 'someone' is waiting for the 'right time' to come and say: "I am the God whom you believed in but didnt see"?

Specially when we remember that The Dajjal/Anti-Christ will indeed do some extraordinary things somehow

I think this conclusion may also explain why those who didnt believe in 'a God' in the first place are not of much use in his scenario and hense excluded.

Originally posted by chihuahua

And there is no relation between Freemasonry and Zionism, except for a couple bizarre conspiracy theories on the Internet. Probably because Masonry uses rebuilding Solomon's temple as a motif, but it has nothing to do with rebuilding it in real life...
So they use the very same motif, what a chance! and this is in the open for a secret organization, that says alot by itself, I wonder if what is disclosed says more. sence I feel they are other common things and aims.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 8:21am

As for the connection with Masonry and Zionizm, i am making this connection 

I think you have been taken in by conspiracy theories, ishammad.  There is no valid connection.

I will appreciate it if you share something about your Mashiah.

http://www.jewsforjudaism.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=167:the-jewish-concept-of-messiah-and-the-jewish-response-to-christian-claims&catid=68:the-jewish-messiah&Itemid=481 - http://www.jewsforjudaism.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=167:the-jewish-concept-of-messiah-and-the-jewish-response-to-christian-claims&catid=68:the-jewish-messiah&Itemid=481

"non-profit charitable organization"?

This doesnt explain the secret nature and the threating with death penalty if you reveal a secret, and the sharp things kept on a nacked chest even when 'initiating'.

There is no "secret nature", no more than any other fraternity. 

and all that much appreciation for Lucifer as I see in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs - The Misunderstood non-profit charitable organization

That seems to be one nut case talking to another nut case.  I'd be careful what I watched on youtube especially  when trying to gather factual information if I were you.   That video is one person's opinion or recorded experience - more proselytizing of religion than anything to do with Masonic work.

Maybe you should actually talk to some Masons on their home turf (so you will be sure to talk to the genuine article) or join the local chapter and see for yourself what they do and, more importantly, don't do.

http://www.textileasart.com/1163.htm - I suppose this is how Persian Showls looks like these days

There have been beautiful Persian designs and fabrics for hundreds of years.  It's an art form.  Does G-d really care who the designer of shawls is?

-------------

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 12:20pm

Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all believe in the coming of the leader of the great and final battle whom they all call the Messiah.

The Jews are looking forward to his coming because they claim he will bring about God's kingdom on Earth, after the establishment of a Jewish nation in Palestine. They await a leader from among the children of Prophet Dawud, alayhes salam. According to Imam Ibnul Qayyim, when this leader "moves his lips in prayers all the nations will die." They claim that he is the promised Messiah, and call him the 'Prince of Peace'. Believing that he will make all mankind subservient to the state of Israel, they are preparing for his arrival by gathering in Palestine. According to their beliefs, he will come to rule the Earth and reside in Jerusalem, which he will take as his capital. The person they are waiting for is the Dajjal, whom the Christians call the Antichrist. This is why the majority of the Dajjal's followers will be from the Jews.

The Christians and the Muslims agree that this promised Messiah leader is Eesa who will descend from heaven and return to Earth to lead the great battle. This battle will be led by Eesa against the Dajjal and his followers.

The Christians believe that before the second coming of Eesa, those who believe in Eesa as the son of God will experience 'the rapture' when they will be raised up into the heavens to meet their Lord, and thereby will be saved from the Antichrist. They base their belief on the corrupted text of the Bible: "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ [i.e., the dead Christians] will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17). The rest of the people will be left to perish with the king of darkness, son of Satan. 

-------------

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:32pm

I think you have been taken in by conspiracy theories, ishammad.  There is no valid connection.

The Anti-Chirst and his followers is a conspiracy indeed, to the extend that every prophet warned his people from it.

In spite of what I see as a common symbols, objectives and aims between Mosonry and Zionism, but lets say connection between them is is not the main Issue.

I honetly do not know what more you want them to do to be described as secret society,

Fraternity in what? Lucifer? The Anti-Chirst?
or in Jahbulon or one of the other strange names used in their rituals? or simply in God Almighty (the Creator) but using their own religious terminology.

That seems to be one nut case talking to another nut case.  I'd be careful what I watched on youtube especially  when trying to gather factual information if I were you.   That video is one person's opinion or recorded experience - more proselytizing of religion than anything to do with Masonic work. 

Honestly i am not expecting to see many people or even Masonic Shrines out there in the streets recorded saying we worship Lucifer, and he is light, pure, virtuous. at least not before The Anti-Christ declares himself and claims to be God.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:36pm

Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all believe in the coming of the leader of the great and final battle whom they all call the Messiah.

The Jews are looking forward to his coming because they claim he will bring about God's kingdom on Earth, after the establishment of a Jewish nation in Palestine. They await a leader from among the children of Prophet Dawud, alayhes salam. According to Imam Ibnul Qayyim, when this leader "moves his lips in prayers all the nations will die." They claim that he is the promised Messiah, and call him the 'Prince of Peace'. Believing that he will make all mankind subservient to the state of Israel, they are preparing for his arrival by gathering in Palestine. According to their beliefs, he will come to rule the Earth and reside in Jerusalem, which he will take as his capital. The person they are waiting for is the Dajjal, whom the Christians call the Antichrist. This is why the majority of the Dajjal's followers will be from the Jews.

The Christians and the Muslims agree that this promised Messiah leader is Eesa who will descend from heaven and return to Earth to lead the great battle. This battle will be led by Eesa against the Dajjal and his followers.

The Christians believe that before the second coming of Eesa, those who believe in Eesa as the son of God will experience 'the rapture' when they will be raised up into the heavens to meet their Lord, and thereby will be saved from the Antichrist. They base their belief on the corrupted text of the Bible: "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ [i.e., the dead Christians] will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17). The rest of the people will be left to perish with the king of darkness, son of Satan. 

This must be Islamist outlook because it certainly isn't Jewish, ishammad.  You shouldn't be giving such misinformation about other religions just because it is your opinion.  Otherwise, you need to cite your sources so the rest of us will know what you are quoting.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:44pm

The Anti-Chirst and his followers is a conspiracy indeed, to the extend that every prophet warned his people from it.

In spite of what I see as a common symbols, objectives and aims between Mosonry and Zionism, but lets say connection between them is is not the main Issue.

No connection at all is quite different from "not the main issue".  Let's be honest in what information is propagated here. 

I honetly do not know what more you want them to do to be described as secret society,

Fraternity in what? Lucifer? The Anti-Chirst?
or in Jahbulon or one of the other strange names used in their rituals? or simply in God Almighty (the Creator) but using their own religious terminology.

A fraternity is a group of men, a brotherhood, if you will.  No where does it say that Masons have to be religious of one kind or another.  You are greatly mistaken.  And Judaism doesn't give purchase to your lucifers, satans, jins, dajahls or whatever names you call your "evil spirits", certainly not in the way you say here.  Again, you seek to defame other religions in order to give credence to yours.  That is dishonest and arrogant.  

There are many great human beings who are/have been members of Masonic Orders.  You should avail yourself of investigation prior to contempt before making such rash and untrue judgments of others. 

-------------

Posted By: LtTony
Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by talib84

... it makes me think that the US is the dajjal -- it matches a great deal of prophecies concerning the antichrist.

That statement explains a lot.

You passed on the obligatory disclaimer and instead chose "But that is pure speculation."

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 4:13pm

Lt, whenever you speak, I just have to take a deep breath and remind myself of "sabr." You are definitely a very grumpy person always looking for a reason to argue with someone. I pray God brings you to Islam.

-------------
"To be sure, Jesus will come and will restore all things. But I tell you, Jesus has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished."

Posted By: Deserves2Die
Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 4:27pm
lol

Ameen to that talib.

D2

-------------
Propagate Islam, atleast Once DAILY

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 4:48pm

Lt, whenever you speak, I just have to take a deep breath and remind myself of "sabr." You are definitely a very grumpy person always looking for a reason to argue with someone.

Similarly, I also take a deep breath before replying to one of your many confused posts.  For example, you express the thought that the US may be the anti-christ, and I'm expected to give it a pass.

America is the "Great Satan." (Ruhollah Khomeini, 11/5/79)
America could be the anti-Christ. (Talib, 11/8/10)

I may want to argue about that.  So you'll have to excuse me.

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 4:53pm
Well, instead of reading one of my "confused posts", read the Bible! Careful study will bring you to Islam, inshallah :).

-------------

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 4:56pm
Oh, and Jesus (p) was a Muslim .

-------------

Date Posted: 08 November 2010 at 6:17pm

Well, instead of reading one of my "confused posts"....

You mean confusion like this?

"I was always of the opinion myself that the Dajjal himself was actually a kingdom or country. When I read the hadiths through this perspective, it makes me think that the US is the dajjal -- it matches a great deal of prophecies concerning the antichrist. "

After posting this:

"I don't see the current system in the US to be anti-Muslim -- how much more Muslim-friendly can it be while still maintaining its status as a government which separates church and state? We have a tremendous amount of rights to practice our religion as we see fit, we're allowed to preach to others, build mosques, etc. America is a blessing for Muslims trying to give da'wah while at the same time being free to practice their religion just short of establishing sharia laws. I see our country as being extremely Muslim-friendly and as a perfect breeding ground for the future generations of Muslims who will follow pure Islam and not a mix of culture and Islam as many Muslim countries have fallen victim to."
http://www.whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27125&PID=548613#548613 - http://www.whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27125&PID=548613#548613

With you, it's whichever way the wind is blowing at the moment.

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 2:51am

Dear LtTony,

May people feel there are two Americas if you wish, the one which talib mentioned some of its positive things about it, America which some of its presidents warned its people from certain influences, etc, which we feel is the Christian America.

And America of the unjust foriegn policy, of blind support to opression, voilates human rights, media twisting truth, unlawfully wants to take other's resources. spends many many billions on unjust wars based on lies, one  with a deceit division in its deparments. with the Zionists in control. America which the Palestinian, Lebanise, Iraqi and Afghani families know, etc...

After all, Grand Mason with high degree once said, "Masonry is nothing... just resources and revolutionary army" this is the one seen as the Anti-Christ army, the Anti-Christ America.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 8:55am
An adjunct of the Masons is the Shriners. They do their thing out in the open.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shriners_Hospitals_for_Children - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shriners_Hospitals_for_Children

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:41am
This means you know what these logos with "Ancient Arabic Order" and "New World Order" phrases has to to do with hospitals, or why George Bush senior used the same phrase. and why many Americans are also saying that Geotge Bush and and Colin Powel are Masons.

and know what the pyramid with an eye has to do with your  dollar.
and what Pharao head has to do on the logo of the shriners hospital for children.

I only know that Pharao commanded the killing of all new born children, and the pyramids were built for him, and that he had the best magicians,
but that is a different story. it has nothing to do with the documentary about the magic rituals recorded by hidden cameras and youtubed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCjX7Cp2n0A - Interesting Charity
I dont know whay i remebered this verse

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew. (2:102)

-------------

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:50am

And now you know something more, to wit

Shriners Hospitals for Children is a network of 22 pediatric http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-profit - non-profit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hospital - hospitals across North America that provide specialty care at no charge to the patients and their families.

Headquartered in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa,_Florida - Tampa, Florida , the hospitals, known as "The World's Greatest Philanthropy," are owned and operated by the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Arabic_Order_of_the_Nobles_of_the_Mystic_Shrine - Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine (Shriners). There is no requirement for religion, race, or relationship to a Shriner. Patients must be under the age of 18, and treatable.

Scary, huh?

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:52am
Oh, and sometimes they wear fezes. Terrifying until you look at what the Elks use for headgear.

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:56am
Oh, and do you know about the Eastern Star? Better check that out. 

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 11:04am
DeMolay and Rainbow Girls.  Now  there are subversive, secret organizations, child organizations to the  Masons and Eastern Stars.  pfft!

Reading for the sick mind: 

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/secretsocietyindex.htm - http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/secretsocietyindex.htm

-------------

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 2:38pm
The old renewed famous accusation of the lovely Masons.

no answers for what your eyes see and your ears hear, it is but the product of "sick imagination".

but i see absolutely no word about the "Interesting Charity" video above.

says: i love you, u deserve initiation without any sharp "work tools" 

-------------

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 3:06pm
And say, "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of the devils,

And I seek refuge in You, my Lord , lest they be present with me."

The Holy Quran 23:97-98

-------------

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 4:50pm
ishammad, I don't buy into all that devil/satan stuff.  It's not part of Judaism and I refuse to be intimidated by the folklore of others.  It means nothing to me.   There is the evil that men do to each other and the world in which they live ... IMHO and based on my education (both academic and religious), mankind is not led into evil deeds or evil minds by spirits of one kind or another. 

As for your "interesting charity", surely you realize that there are all sorts of nuts out there who will say anything for a dinar.  Lots of them like to display their insanity on videos for the gullible who then spread the misinformation to others for whatever sick reason.  Again, investigation prior to contempt is a key factor.   

The old renewed famous accusation of the lovely Masons.

no answers for what your eyes see and your ears hear, it is but the product of "sick imagination".

but i see absolutely no word about the "Interesting Charity" video above.

says: i love you, u deserve initiation without any sharp "work tools" 

-------------

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 6:36pm
You should check out this group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_and_Protective_Order_of_Elks - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_and_Protective_Order_of_Elks

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 6:39pm
Run and hide. These guys are CATHOLIC!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_Columbus - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_Columbus

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 6:41pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oddfellows - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oddfellows

Date Posted: 09 November 2010 at 6:49pm
http://www3.niu.edu/newsplace/nnmoose.html - http://www3.niu.edu/newsplace/nnmoose.html

Date Posted: 30 November 2010 at 10:48am

The Symbols of the Knight Templars/Masons

The 33rd Degree:
I do agree with the video in youtube, that one of the meanings of the 33 is the latitude of Babylon and north Palestine. ( http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=vUTJIsEGJLA - 33rd Degree Masonic Secret )

If i am not mistaken it is also the latitude of Esfahan (in Iran), The prophet said "The Dajjal/Liar (Antichrsit) with be followed by 70,000 Jews of Esfahan wearing Persian shawls"
by the way, I think this is also the latitude of Mount Zion in Georgia, US, which makes me feel that Permuda Islands and triangle has something to do with this, as the prophet agreed with a Christian man who came and told him that after being lost in the sea for a month along with 30 other men, they came to an island in which they found a chained man who said to them that he is the antichrist and that it will not be long before he is released.

The 666 Symbol:
I observed that the distance between Esfahan and Babylon is 668KM, which i think explains the 666, I do not know why the Knight Templars/Mosons care about latitude and distances.

The G Symbol:
I believe it means God or Grand Archtict, as the Dajjal will claim to be God, also this is what Masons like to call their God; the Grand Archetict.

Why Temple of Solomon and Babylon are special to Them:
Verse 2:102 of the Quran sheds light on this:

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

More Information about the Antichrist:
Prophet Mohammad said:
The antichrist will be a young man with twisted, cropped hair, and a blind eye. I compare him with AbdulUzza ibn Qatan. He who among you will survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Surah al-Kahf (xviii). He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and will spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! Adhere (to the path of Truth

also, if you hear about the Dajjal, go far from him, and if you see him, recite the opening verse of Surah Al Kahf (The Cave)

-------------

Date Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:30pm
How many Masons do you suppose there are in Syria and Iraq?

Date Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:12pm
Does that include the surname 'Mason'? 

How many Masons do you suppose there are in Syria and Iraq?

-------------

Date Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:37am

At least lets count those shown at min 8:20 in this video.

it will take a minute or 2 i think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1EUQN6Fe4&feature=related - The satanic hand sign

-------------

Date Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:09pm
How and why do they start worshiping Satan

A couple of Satanic ways are explained here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwkva7dOVWo&feature=related - Satanic ways to win Satan worshippers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C08dXaQkJLw&feature=related - Satanic ways to win Satan worshippers

-------------

Date Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:27pm

Wow, you did your research into these conspiracy theories. My cousin-in-law should meet with you, he's a revert and he loves conspiracies and figuring out things like what's really happened on 9/11, what the government is doing to take over the world (with banks??), New World Orders, you name it.

-------------

Date Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:07pm

Wow, you did your research into these conspiracy theories. My cousin-in-law should meet with you, he's a revert and he loves conspiracies and figuring out things like what's really happened on 9/11, what the government is doing to take over the world (with banks??), New World Orders, you name it.

The conspiracy reality, not theory.

did you see the videos under the thread "The Arrivals" in the Current Events section

the conspiracy is their mocking at what our eyes see,  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0iNGjw1rtA&feature=related - Satanic rituals in the past and today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8kI9NGWEfU&feature=related - Satan worship openly in front of the 'White House'

Is this a theory or ritual recorded on video tape?

you were inquiring about UFOs and aliens, this series explains all of that and more,

-------------

Date Posted: 04 December 2010 at 3:20pm
To whom it may concern,

1.  If in one day anyone told you there is something called talking with the spirits of the died, and you may join, do not believe him, he/she is either lying or misleaded,
these 'spirits' are actually jinn (demons, evil ones, satans) pretending something else. not even fallen angels as the Christians say.

they could also take an 'angelic form' or a pleasing image, but its not their reality.

do not belive a 'spirit' could be a good spirit as they are forbidden from communicating with us, so if it does, it is disobeying God in the first place and thus can not be a good spirit.

2. Getting involved in anything related, could make you literally Satan worshiper, or one who serves demons and their agenda based on promises from their side.

3. if you find yourself already involved and are told that there is no way out, as your life becomes at risk, do not trust that, just seek the advice of a righteous person.

4. Do not believe anything which contradicts that God is the All-mighty and Creator of all, and that Satan and his offspring are your plain enemy, who hate you so much and will save no effort or idea to bring you closer to hellfire.

so if you are told that Satan is so powerful and is a rival to God, or it is just a kind of competion between God and Satan, just like politics, or that it is just some misunderstanding between God and himself, and demonds are the bad ones, but not reallly that bad. do not believe.

In the herafter, when his followers are in the hellfire, he will say: "I had no authority over you, I just invited you and you responded"

-------------

Date Posted: 04 December 2010 at 4:37pm
In the event that I ever meet up with a jinn or a person who is trying to get me to join a religious group, how can I tell the good jinn and people from the bad jinn and people?

Date Posted: 04 December 2010 at 4:44pm
Your second video seems to describe what we call a 'seance'. These were somewhat of a fad in the 'western' world over a hundred years ago. Here's some information about them.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/seance2.html - http://www.prairieghosts.com/seance2.html

Date Posted: 05 December 2010 at 3:11am

Your second video seems to describe what we call a 'seance'. These were somewhat of a fad in the 'western' world over a hundred years ago. Here's some information about them.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/seance2.html - http://www.prairieghosts.com/seance2.html

Do you mind explaining your point briefly,

well i am not talking about hand tricks or people who pretend they are mediums or the like.

i am talking about the true ones, some kind of magic is strongly based on services done by jinn, likewise, certian effects on man's eyes and mind.

magic is kind of a deal between a man and a demon (Jinn).

-------------

Date Posted: 05 December 2010 at 9:33am
Briefly, my point is, people who claim to perform magic with the help of Jinn, are lying, cheating, conniving fakes.

Date Posted: 06 December 2010 at 7:58am

Briefly, my point is, people who claim to perform magic with the help of Jinn, are lying, cheating, conniving fakes.

Typically, they may say anything , but not this.

i do not claim that i can define Magic, its types, or explain how it works.
Muslims believe it exists and mentioned in the Qran, its a big sin.

what someone may see as unexplainable/extraordinary (magic) could be understood when one knows the truth of how it works. (fthe presence of jin who actually moved the object, or influenced human mind/vision,etc)

the help of the Jinn is the explanation not the mystery (at least for certian types of magic).

you are speaking about hand/other tricks, and false claims, that is a different story. 

-------------

Date Posted: 06 December 2010 at 9:31am

Do you think jinn are helping this entertainer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wChk5nY3Kzg - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wChk5nY3Kzg

Date Posted: 07 December 2010 at 4:14am
I will tell you what i believe about the 'entertainer', though this thread and "The Arrivals" thread was intended to be eyes-opener and share serious issues concerning each one of us. but i also believe they are related to your question about the 'entertainer'

YES, if you assure me that camera effects and similar tricks are eliminated, then yes, this person is making use of the service(s) done by jinn(s) (or lets call it forces we do not see as humans),

This works either by actually lifting and moving him, or by causing this effect (that he is flying) in our vision/mind. simple.

meaning, either affecting him, or you, the watcher.

Watch this video series if you wish
http://www.whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27227 - http://www.whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27227

-------------

Date Posted: 07 December 2010 at 11:59am
I don't think he's using jinns lol. I used to study magic (tricks, not witchcraft) and there are many, many things that seem to be unexplainable but are only tricks and illusions. This one I don't know how to do, but I bet someone on YouTube revealed the secret. They do it with most of Chris Angel's and David Blaine's tricks too. He's the same guy that made the statue of liberty disappear right? I remember they revealed how it was done on some documentary. Sorta takes the fun out of it.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 December 2010 at 2:38pm

I personaly one of those who have the ipression that almost all of these shows, specially TV shows are a bunch of 'silly' tricks and purily man-made visual effects.

however, i am speaking about sorcery (witchcraft), and talking about it in princible.

brother, they are a number of methods used by the magicians and the procedure to void it by Allah permission is known to some scholars and they would advice on how to do it.

I just read today that there are certain types which may invlolve uttering words of disbelieve from the magician side, and can also include his worshiping of Satan. 

-------------

Date Posted: 07 December 2010 at 4:26pm
I've been to a David Copperfield show, and also a Penn & Teller show. Copperfield is an amazing showman. P&T often show how a trick is done, then do something even better once your guard is down.

Date Posted: 09 December 2010 at 3:59pm
Dear Francophile, I am sure those who study the ancient Jewish tradition in the Cabbala and those Mason who perform their series rituals. will feel insulted when they find that you are speakinf about shows and tricks.

ater all they believe they are elite and iluminati because of the knowledge they get from these devils, regardless of whether they all know its source of not. we Muslims are told that a devil like this will speak may say one word of truth but surely mixed with 100 lies. moreover I also agree with those who say that since the Jinn lives much longer time that we do, this explains how those under hypnosis, start speaking about some details in history, then once they wake up they know nothing.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 December 2010 at 4:34pm

Dear Francophile, I am sure those who study the ancient Jewish tradition in the Cabbala and those Mason who perform their series rituals. will feel insulted when they find that you are speakinf about shows and tricks.   
ater all they believe they are elite and iluminati because of the knowledge they get from these devils, regardless of whether they all know its source of not. we Muslims are told that a devil like this will speak may say one word of truth but surely mixed with 100 lies. moreover I also agree with those who say that since the Jinn lives much longer time that we do, this explains how those under hypnosis, start speaking about some details in history, then once they wake up they know nothing. 

Ummm, no we Jews don't, no we aren't and, no, we don't think that way, ishammad.  I am afraid you have been seriously misinformed about Kabbalah and Jews/Judaism in general. 

It would be worth your while to actually study Judaism and read about Kabbalah from reputable sources before spreading such ignorant lies about us.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 December 2010 at 5:35pm
Grotham, I do not generalize, I always mean some Jews when I mention something related to them. As regard to the Kabbalah, yes actually i only read that it is the ancient source of witchcraft knoweldge and it was not said by  Muslim.

As regards to their (some) following what the devils recited during the reign of Solomon, this is written the Book which I believe is revelation from the All-knowing, I also remember reading the stories of Jews who embraced Islam and they said that magic was practiced by some Jewish famylies in their community.

however, i can accept the possibility that some people who are involved in this do not actually know that this what they are doing (following what the devils recited during the reign of Solomon).

As for the Masonic rituals, it seems to me that it is clear that it is rituals dedicated for evil jinn (demons).

-------------

Date Posted: 09 December 2010 at 8:33pm

Grotham, I do not generalize, I always mean some Jews when I mention something related to them. As regard to the Kabbalah, yes actually i only read that it is the ancient source of witchcraft knoweldge and it was not said by  Muslim. 

"Mystic/mystical" is not the same as witchcraft.   Kabbalah is the discipline and school of thought concerned with the mystical aspect of Rabbinic Judaism.  

As regards to their (some) following what the devils recited during the reign of Solomon, this is written the Book which I believe is revelation from the All-knowing, I also remember reading the stories of Jews who embraced Islam and they said that magic was practiced by some Jewish famylies in their community.  

We aren't into devils, satan, jezabells, jinns and that sort of mythical stuff.   Again, you were misinformed if someone told you of Jews practicing magic as associated with mythical witches and warlocks.  Now, magic, as a talent, is a whole other spectrum.  One of the world's foremost magicians, Houdini, was certainly Jewish but his sort of "magic" had nothing to do with religion.  LOL  That is too far out to be believed even by the uninformed. 

however, i can accept the possibility that some people who are involved in this do not actually know that this what they are doing (following what the devils recited during the reign of Solomon). 

Sorry, you need concrete evidence of this so called "magic" you say was practiced.  In all my years of being Jewish and practicing, I have never see or heard of witch-type magic rituals being practiced by Jews except maybe as part of the folklore of some cultures. 

I will thank you not to continually slander my religion with this non-factual information.  I may have to organize riots and plunder innocents to get a legitimate government to stop you from this dastardly practice.

As for the Masonic rituals, it seems to me that it is clear that it is rituals dedicated for evil jinn (demons).

You certainly are obsessed with this topic, nu?  Maybe you should speak to a medical professional for help with this dilemma.

-------------

Posted By: M.A.R.VV.A.N
Date Posted: 09 December 2010 at 9:53pm
I may have to organize riots and plunder innocents to get a legitimate government to stop you from this dastardly practice.

This would be funny if it weren't for the fact that you actually dp support the plundering of innocents (like Palestine and Afghanistan).

-------------
"I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands even if he's wrong; than the one who comes up like an angel & is nothing but a devil" ~Malcolm X agitating the conservatives, Oxford '64

Date Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:28pm
I believe the major plundering of Palestine is that of Hamas.

As for the plundering (vandalism) of the treasure of Afghanistan, I believe the Taliban put it in motion.

Date Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:46pm

You got to be kidding, right?

-------------

Date Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:47pm
LOL....I don't think she is.

Franco, how quaint, your post sounds like Fox news memo...it's totally false and the reverse if truer.

If Hamas was plundering, they would have never won the election or sustained the support they have from Gazans. The PA, however, has plundered which is why they were booted out. Then, after seeing the most free elections in the Middle East unfold before their very eyes, the US & Israel punished the voters for voting the wrong way.

As for the "treasure of Afghanistan", I have no idea what that means; but it sounds like you don't either. Your statement has no substance and is, in fact, useless.

-------------
"I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands even if he's wrong; than the one who comes up like an angel & is nothing but a devil" ~Malcolm X agitating the conservatives, Oxford '64

Date Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:51pm

I actually read one book on Kabbalah, didn't care much for it to read any more into the subject. But it's not really magic or witchcraft. If anything, it's much more like sufism. But to me, the kabbalah focuses more on tawheed than sufism does (ironically).

This one Jewish guy told me that the kabbalah was actually handed to the Jews by the Muslims (sufis) because they did not trust such knowledge in the hands of the Sunnis and Shias. I think he was misinformed because everything I learned elsewhere about kabbalah showed it as being strictly Jewish in origin. Wish I had contact with him now, I would ask him about it.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 12:16am
http://www.afghan-web.com/kabul-museum/intro.html - http://www.afghan-web.com/kabul-museum/intro.html

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 12:26am
http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=3020&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html - http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=3020&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

Finally, the decree of Mullah Omar of February 26 last year ordering “all non-Islamic statues and tombs” to be destroyed, led to the demolition of the Bamiyan Buddhas and the loss of two-thirds of the 100,000 items in the Kabul museum. Some sites, notably in Hadda and Herat, had been destroyed earlier for ideological and religious reasons.

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 2:48am

"Mystic/mystical" is not the same as witchcraft.   Kabbalah is the discipline and school of thought concerned with the mystical aspect of Rabbinic Judaism.  

We aren't into devils, satan, jezabells, jinns and that sort of mythical stuff.   Again, you were misinformed if someone told you of Jews practicing magic as associated with mythical witches and warlocks.  Now, magic, as a talent, is a whole other spectrum.  One of the world's foremost magicians, Houdini, was certainly Jewish but his sort of "magic" had nothing to do with religion.  LOL  That is too far out to be believed even by the uninformed. 

Sorry, you need concrete evidence of this so called "magic" you say was practiced.  In all my years of being Jewish and practicing, I have never see or heard of witch-type magic rituals being practiced by Jews except maybe as part of the folklore of some cultures. 

I will thank you not to continually slander my religion with this non-factual information.  I may have to organize riots and plunder innocents to get a legitimate government to stop you from this dastardly practice.

You certainly are obsessed with this topic, nu?  Maybe you should speak to a medical professional for help with this dilemma.

Actually, Grothram, though purely the kabbalah has nothing to do with magic, I recall reading a ton of occult material when I was a teenager and much of it included the kabbalah like the tree of life, the hebrew letters, etc. Obviously, it could be said that occult people like witches and spiritualists hijacked the kabbalah. Ish isn't really misinformed, at least not to a large extent. I myself used to read the Tarot cards, and many of the spreads and symbolism involved required a working knowledge of kabbalah (depending if you wanted to use that form of power). Reading divination, magic, and other occult books will also include many references to the kabbalah. The Order of the Golden Dawn (a magic secret society), Aleister Crowley, etc. all have connections with kabbalah. I don't know how much they actually know of kabbalah or if they're using it with the right intentions, etc. but there's no denying that it is extremely common in the world of magic and paganism.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 2:51am

We aren't into devils, satan, jezabells, jinns and that sort of mythical stuff.

And that reminds me to ask: What are golems (or ghols or something along those lines)? I thought Jews have their own brand of demons or folk monsters. I heard Jews mentioning these things before. And I'm not thinking of "ghouls"...it's either a Yiddish or Hebrew word. Is it similar to jinns? Is it Jewish belief or more along the lines of Jewish culture?

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 6:57am

We aren't into devils, satan, jezabells, jinns and that sort of mythical stuff.

And that reminds me to ask: What are golems (or ghols or something along those lines)? I thought Jews have their own brand of demons or folk monsters. I heard Jews mentioning these things before. And I'm not thinking of "ghouls"...it's either a Yiddish or Hebrew word. Is it similar to jinns? Is it Jewish belief or more along the lines of Jewish culture?

Ibbur and Dybbuk - in the mystical tradition of folklore they are the lingering souls of the dead said to influence the souls of the living.  This is folklore, not religion yet it has its place when studying all aspects of Judaism over the thousands of years of its existence.  It has nothing to do with witches, witchcraft, satan, etc.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 7:19am

Actually, Grothram, though purely the kabbalah has nothing to do with magic, I recall reading a ton of occult material when I was a teenager and much of it included the kabbalah like the tree of life, the hebrew letters, etc. Obviously, it could be said that occult people like witches and spiritualists hijacked the kabbalah. Ish isn't really misinformed, at least not to a large extent. I myself used to read the Tarot cards, and many of the spreads and symbolism involved required a working knowledge of kabbalah (depending if you wanted to use that form of power). Reading divination, magic, and other occult books will also include many references to the kabbalah. The Order of the Golden Dawn (a magic secret society), Aleister Crowley, etc. all have connections with kabbalah. I don't know how much they actually know of kabbalah or if they're using it with the right intentions, etc. but there's no denying that it is extremely common in the world of magic and paganism.

Kabbalah is a whole other aspect of Judaism dealing with the mystic.  To understand Kabbalah, one has to have a thorough understanding of Judaism and the discussions laid out in Talmud.  It is not for novices and many over the years have misused, either for their own selfish benefit (Madonna comes to mind) or through serious misinterpretation of Kabbalah.   It has nothing to do with tarot cards, witchcraft, "magic" or whatever else the uninformed want to attach to it. 

While codes of Jewish law focus on what it is G-d wants from man, kabbalah tries to penetrate deeper, to G-d's essence itself.  Rabbis of the Talmud regarded the mystical study of G-d as important but dangerous, thus limiting its study to the (Jewishly) educated and of mature character. 

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 10:14am

http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=3020&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html - http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=3020&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

Finally, the decree of Mullah Omar of February 26 last year ordering “all non-Islamic statues and tombs” to be destroyed, led to the demolition of the Bamiyan Buddhas and the loss of two-thirds of the 100,000 items in the Kabul museum. Some sites, notably in Hadda and Herat, had been destroyed earlier for ideological and religious reasons.

Seriously? Is that what you mean by "treasure".

What's the matter with you?

How about the real treasures like the natural resources, location, pipelines etc... you know, things that would make Afghanistan one of the richest areas on earth (which is why everyone wants to invade it and has been for centuries.

No one cares about statues when we've got priceless resources to consider. You're so small minded you only see the scraps, and not the gold in front of you. Here's some evidence we were interested in this before 9/11:

"The U.S. Government's position is that we support multiple pipelines...
The Unocal pipeline is among those pipelines that would receive our
support under that policy. I would caution that while we do support the
project, the U.S. Government has not at this point recognized any
governing regime of the transit country, one of the transit countries,
Afghanistan, through which that pipeline would be routed. But we do
support the project."

[ "U.S. Interests in the Central Asian Republics", 12 Feb 1998 ]

"The only other possible route [for the desired oil pipeline] is across,
Afghanistan which has of course its own unique challenges."

"CentGas can not begin construction until an internationally recognized
Afghanistan Government is in place."

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 10:39am
Originally posted by M.A.R.VV.A.N

Seriously? Is that what you mean by "treasure".

What's the matter with you?

How about the real treasures like the natural resources, location, pipelines etc... you know, things that would make Afghanistan one of the richest areas on earth (which is why everyone wants to invade it and has been for centuries.

No one cares about statues when we've got priceless resources to consider. You're so small minded you only see the scraps, and not the gold in front of you.
]

Then why weren't mosques, schools and all Muslim facilities destroyed too?  I mean, nobody cares about those either, they care only about pipelines, natural resources, etc., you know ...

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 10:44am
So asks the elderly lady who supports plundering innocents.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 3:16pm

I actually read one book on Kabbalah, didn't care much for it to read any more into the subject. But it's not really magic or witchcraft. If anything, it's much more like sufism. But to me, the kabbalah focuses more on tawheed than sufism does (ironically).

Dear Talib, please read what Grotham is telling you

Kabbalh is not about sorcery/magic as i think or phrase it,

"It is concerned with the mystical aspect of Rabbinic Judaism."   Grotham says 

Its has nothing to do with Satan, demons, devils, jinns as i think or phrase it

"... Now, magic, as a talent" Grotham is telling you 

She is also telling you:

"I have never see or heard of witch-type magic rituals being practiced by Jews except maybe as part of the folklore of some cultures. "

so its just folkrole, do not be misinformed please.

Based on this, I need to be clever enough in chosing my words, otherwise i will give the impression than i am possesed.

Grotham, I am not saying its part of Judaism itself. far Exalted is God above that.

but to be described as folklore of some cultures makes me feel its common as I expected. 

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by M.A.R.VV.A.N

So asks the elderly lady who supports plundering innocents.

And just who are these supposed "innocents" of which you speak and what is this nefarious deed you ASSUME about me? 

And who you calling elderly, sonny?  I'll cane you one dark night when you least expect it.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 6:44pm

Dear Talib, please read what Grotham is telling you

Kabbalh is not about sorcery/magic as i think or phrase it,

"It is concerned with the mystical aspect of Rabbinic Judaism."   Grotham says 

Its has nothing to do with Satan, demons, devils, jinns as i think or phrase it

"... Now, magic, as a talent" Grotham is telling you 

She is also telling you:

"I have never see or heard of witch-type magic rituals being practiced by Jews except maybe as part of the folklore of some cultures. "

so its just folkrole, do not be misinformed please.

Based on this, I need to be clever enough in chosing my words, otherwise i will give the impression than i am possesed. 

You do seem rather compulsive on this topic in your excitement to include all yet imparting incorrect information.

Grotham, I am not saying its part of Judaism itself. far Exalted is God above that.  

Kabbalah is part of Judaism, a dedicated aspect - sort of like an eccentric relative, not easily understood, used judiciously and muchly studied but not used in general.  It can too easily be misunderstood and abused.

but to be described as folklore of some cultures makes me feel its common as I expected.  I may not have made myself clear, there are characters in Jewish folklore that are similar to devils, jinns, demons, angels, etc.  Not to be confused with the actual religion though.  They may be used to illustrate points but are not part and parcel of and do not originate with the religion. 

You are doing well in your understanding and are a very polite person.  Thank you, I always look forward to correcting you as I hope you do me.  ;-)

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 8:24pm
I wonder how close modern Judaism is to ancient Judaism. I imagine much closer than the way modern Christianity is with ancient Christianity.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 December 2010 at 9:12pm
Very close to the ancient.  Not enough differences to make a difference.  After all, the laws are there, the Covenant is there, the guidance of hundreds and thousands is there also.  Judaism differs in some ways from other mainstream religions. 

Hold your hands apart about 2 feet like a square or rectangle or circle.  Those are the boundaries of Judaism and, as a Jew, I am free to bounce around in that space from side to side, top to bottom, upside down, tumbling, floating, inside out.  As long as I am within those bounds, I am within Judaism.  It is fluid, open and geared toward education and growth that betters this earth and mankind.  

I wonder how close modern Judaism is to ancient Judaism. I imagine much closer than the way modern Christianity is with ancient Christianity.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 December 2010 at 4:23am
Hast thou not turned Thy vision to those who were given a portion of the Book? they believe in sorcery and Evil, and say to the Unbelievers that they are better guided in the (right) way Than the believers!

They are (men) whom Allah hath cursed: And those whom Allah Hath cursed, thou wilt find, have no one to help.

[Quran 4:51-52]

And when a messenger from Allah came to them confirming that which was with them, a party of those who had been given the Scripture threw the Scripture of Allah behind their backs as if they did not know [what it contained].

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

And if they had believed and feared Allah , then the reward from Allah would have been [far] better, if they only knew.
[Quran 2:101-103]

-------------

Date Posted: 11 December 2010 at 2:25pm
[6:91]And they did not appraise Allah with true appraisal when they said, " Allah did not reveal to a human being anything." Say, "Who revealed the Scripture that Moses brought as light and guidance to the people? You [Jews] make it into pages, disclosing [some of] it and concealing much. And you were taught that which you knew not - neither you nor your fathers." Say, " Allah [revealed it]." Then leave them in their [empty] discourse, amusing themselves.

Then your hearts became hardened after that, being like stones or even harder. For indeed, there are stones from which rivers burst forth, and there are some of them that split open and water comes out, and there are some of them that fall down for fear of Allah . And Allah is not unaware of what you do.

Do you covet [the hope, O believers], that they would believe for you while a party of them used to hear the words of Allah and then distort the Torah after they had understood it while they were knowing?

And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We have believed"; but when they are alone with one another, they say, "Do you talk to them about what Allah has revealed to you so they can argue with you about it before your Lord?" Then will you not reason?

But do they not know that Allah knows what they conceal and what they declare?

And among them (Jews) are unlettered ones who do not know the Scripture except in wishful thinking, but they are only assuming.

So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.

And they say, "Never will the Fire touch us, except for a few days." Say, "Have you taken a covenant with Allah ? For Allah will never break His covenant. Or do you say about Allah that which you do not know?"

Yes, whoever earns evil and his sin has encompassed him - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally.

But they who believe and do righteous deeds - those are the companions of Paradise; they will abide therein eternally.

[Quran 2:74-82]

-------------

Date Posted: 12 December 2010 at 4:13am

honestly, you comment made me smile, do not you think that you are already witnessing against yourself that you are agnostic (even before/without the Antichrist).

then my smile disappeared when I recalled these verses.

They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (39:67)

They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.. (22:74)

-------------

Date Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:49pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-hrpInqTg - KabAnd they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew. (Holy Quran 2:102)

-------------

Date Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:53pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-hrpInqTg - Kab http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzqxEHrDioQ&NR=1 - Kab

Date Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:47am

Grotham, yes, Zohar, I recall watching an interview on youtube recently in which Zohar and two other books were mentioned as authentic, provided that a 'qualified' teacher is helping.

I agree with yo that, this post is meant as anti-magig. The verse says, "whoever purchased magic" and i think it wouldn't have mentioned it in the context speaking about the Children of Israel in particular unless there was a very good reason(s).

I think your using of words such as 'talent', etc, is giving nice name to things God said they are evil.

i am aware of some of the things said to misinform people about the Kabbalah, such as "spiritual development". it has some knowledge, but its evil knowledge.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:32am
correction

I agree with you that the post may seem anti-jewish, but it is meant as anti-magic.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:48pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyuhhH2g5lY&feature=related - Is this a typical Satan worship ritual?, or a ritual for invoking an evil spirit and providing the means for allowing it to have some influence over a human body, or both? i am not sure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfJVWv5Umc4&feature=related - How Satan's followers and the Anti-christ's secret army deceive  more people (namely you)?

-------------

Date Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:46pm
Interesting Bloodline (10 min video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daxnUMUnolc - Interesting Bloodline

-------------

Date Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:29am
Interview wih an Ex-Illuminati Svali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBUnuW8fSrU&feature=related - - Ex-Illuminati Mind Programmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgUc7tEfq1E&feature=related - Ex-Illuminati Defector

-------------

Date Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:06pm
What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otti-82jEAc&NR=1 - 37:180-182

Date Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:52am
Finally I understand (better).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp4Oi_5VM6M&NR=1 - - Some gentile Christians are helping too

-------------

Date Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:59pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY&feature=related - 37:180-182

Date Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:16pm
Do you enjoy spreading hate videos, ishamad, or are you really this ignorant?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY&feature=related -

-------------

Date Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:18pm
You really need to see a medical professional, psychiatrist, psychologist, take your meds or just plain get an education.  This is virulent hate material you've stumbled into and are spreading.  Are you stormfront, kkk or what?

Finally I understand (better).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp4Oi_5VM6M&NR=1 -  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QukJZCRwE6s&NR=1 -  

-------------

Date Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:14pm

Grotham,

Its just difference in opinians

Muslims call him the Dajjal Messiah (The Deceiver/Liar), a disbeliver/enemy of God who will perform extraordinary things.

Chistians call him the Antichrist.

Seems many Jews will/are see him as the 'true' promissed messiah.
and according to the Talmud as explained in the video, he is even regarded as a manifestation of God.

O my God, what i do not understand, is how could he manage to make his arrival and the mischeif he does, to be part of your religious text and thus seen as welcomed events. when he hasnt arrived yet.

Did the devils whisper to the writers of certian 'religious text'.

May be you are the one who need medical professional, and the writers of the immoral parts of the 'religious text'

-------------

Date Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:52pm
Ish, your videos are full of lies, half-truths, distortions, and hate rhetoric, etc. 

Grotham,

Its just difference in opinians

Muslims call him the Dajjal Messiah (The Deceiver/Liar), a disbeliver/enemy of God who will perform extraordinary things.

Chistians call him the Antichrist.

Seems many Jews will/are see him as the 'true' promissed messiah.
and according to the Talmud as explained in the video, he is even regarded as a manifestation of God.

O my God, what i do not understand, is how could he manage to make his arrival and the mischeif he does, to be part of your religious text and thus seen as welcomed events. when he hasnt arrived yet.

Did the devils whisper to the writers of certian 'religious text'.

May be you are the one who need medical professional, and the writers of the immoral parts of the 'religious text'

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide - http://www.webwizguide.info