Print Page | Close Window

affect from music and television

Printed From: WhyIslam.org
Category: Archive
Forum Name: Archive
Forum Discription: An archived forum for old and inactive posts, this forum is READ ONLY!
URL: http://www.whyislam.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4527
Printed Date: 24 April 2019 at 8:45am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 8.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: affect from music and television
Posted By: moslima_4_life
Subject: affect from music and television
Date Posted: 24 July 2005 at 2:01am

as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

what a lot off people forget (moslims)is the bad influenze off some western music  and television ,,,

it can change ur peace off mind and tempt you to go to satans direction ,,,specially with the clips and the lyrics nowadays ,,,

and its forbidden to listen  to it any way  if u practise  islam as it should be,,,

what i want to ask is ?

how many off u find it difficult to live without these western influences ,,,

ma3 assalama ....may allah(swt) guide us on the right path insha allah

 




Replies:
Posted By: Mainul_Islam
Date Posted: 24 July 2005 at 2:42am

wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

i rarely watch television now (i watch whenever im bored and/or when sum1 watches TV, i just watch along with them).

and.. it has been a while since i downloaded music.  i do listen to music sometimes, but these r not with lyrics.  they sound more like sound tracks rather than songs

P.S.  welcome to the forum.



-------------
LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH! THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD!


Posted By: moslima_4_life
Date Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:02am

a salam aleickum mainul_islam thank you so much brother for welcoming me ,,,,,

 

the reason  i chose this topic because there are a lot off people having difficulties with turning away from rap music or movies who are haram as in the way we know,,,but are all around us in the west where ever we go ,,,all is a test  and satan will always try to pull us to his side but insha allah we will stand strong for temptation ..

may allah (swt)be with u bro what ever you do

amin



Posted By: Shenango
Date Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:06am

Wa 'Aleikum Assalam,

Welcome to the forum, moslima_4_life. This thread properly belongs in the "Islam" forum.



-------------
"I mean, brothers and sisters, the appointed time has grown short; from now on, let even those who have wives be as though they had none"--Paul c. 55 CE


Posted By: moslima_4_life
Date Posted: 24 July 2005 at 1:31pm

as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

shucran shenango for replying ,,..im new at this site i find it  alhamdulilah by searching the net so im not  so familliar with the ways  off the forum according new topics ,,

insha allah i will in future ty for welcoming me ,

hoewa"ala koelli sjai-in Qadier sub7an allahi wal hamdoe lillahi ,wa la ilaha illallahoe

wallahoe akbar ,wa la hawla wa la Qoewwata illa billahil alijjil azheim.Rabbigh firlie.



Posted By: Urooj
Date Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:12pm
Assalam o alaikum sister,

How about posting something about yourself in the "introduction" or "reversion" section (which ever is appropriate)? We'd like to know about you.

As for music and movies, oh well sister, depends on how high your "taqwa" is for you to give up something, the higher the taqwa, the easier it is to turn away from these things. If you know what I mean.

Wasalam,

Your sister in Islam,

Urooj.

PS I watch tv when I DONT want to think, and want to shut my brain off for a little while. (that also helps quieten the voices in my head... )


-------------
Nisar main teri galiyon k, ay watan, k jahan
Chali hai rasm k koi na sar utha k chalay..!!
Hai ehl e dil k liye ab ye nazm e bast o kushad
K sang o khisht muqayyid hain aur sag azaad..!!


Posted By: Sam Khan
Date Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:56pm

AA

I've got to admit, I find it really hard not to watch TV and listen to music. I'm a bit of an addict. I enjoy english as well as islamic music and like to think that it doesn't influence me in a great way. Is it a really bad sin to do this?



-------------
If anyone killed a person... it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. (Al-Maíidah, 5:32)


Posted By: moslima_4_life
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 1:17am

wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

thank you for the feedback

and to my sister urooj ur completly right 

where are my manners ;p my name is layla im born out a saudi father and european mother sis ,,,,

im born in ksa then moved all over the world  and now im in the netherlands ,,,working as a nurse,,

well high taqwa i agree masha allah for those who can really turn there back on music and  television ,,

i think we try daily to live true islamic way insha allah ,,,,,,,but like AA says and hes very honest about itits really difficult,,,,,

i wasn t as strickt as i was now but after a lot off painfull experiences

i turned completly to allah and asked for his guidess ,,,,,sub7an allah he heard my prays and lead me away from pain and despeare,,,,,

im sorry my english isn t  that great in grammar i can better express myself in 3rabi,,,,,

thank u for having me here ,,,,,best site ever

ma3 assalama



Posted By: Nabil
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:14am
As-salamu'alaykum,

I was returning home last week when the air conditioning quit working in my car. The expressway became congested as well and slowed down to less than 30mph.
I took a "short-cut". This was not a wise decision. There was little traffic on this street but it stoped because of a 10 mile long train at a crossing. I was stuck! Also very hot!
A city bus pulled along side of me in the left lane. Its exaust pointed into my window. So I put the passenger side window up. Then on my left side a car pulled up with excessively loud music. It had to be music with obsceen words. About the worst I have herd.
I wondered what was worse the heat, the bus exaust or the profane music.

After I got threw it I stopped and visited with my non-Muslim Sister. I related this to her and she asked me (as she tries to understand Islam) "maybe Allah was punishing you for something"
I told her its possable but more than likely my car needed repairs.

The laws hear dont regulate profanity in car radios.
They should but isnt that a hinderance of freedom of speech?

wassalam,

Nabil.......

-------------

"And who is more astray than one who invokes besides Allah, such as will not answer him on the Day of Judgment, and who (in fact) are unconscious of their call (to them)"? (Quran46:5)




Posted By: M.A.R.W.A.N
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:38am

I'd like to point 2 things out. By the way, Welcome to the site Moslima4 life, it's good to have you here.

 

  1. People also forget the bad influence of eastern "music" & "tv"
  2. Music and TV by themselves are not haram - what's haram is the content (and some say some instruments) Anyway, the issue is more complex than that, so we should talk about it in a clearer light.


Posted By: Albatros
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 3:33am

muslima4Life ....asak & welcome sister

You said:

how many off u find it difficult to live without these western influences ,,,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sister , bad influences are not only from the west, they can come from your own bro or sister. Shaitan is NOT ARACIST. He will use ANYONE or anyhing to mess you up.

Bad TV etc can come from anywhere : Sweden,Russia, India , Africa , even porno TV inside muslim homes etc.Dont focus on west, focus ON BAD.

Make it a point to PROTECT FROM SHAITAN'S whisperings.

In Netherlands you can buy Halal meat ....so do it. Find a mosque....to attend lectures. Join Halaqas TO LEARN MORE re Islam. Try to read Quran/arabic.You probably do all these already.

And please get yourself transfered to a FEMALE WARD in your hospt. I dont know how young  you are but its better to focus on CORE issues in our lives from the start. Also SHUN the practice of having boy friends etc.

 

InshaAllah sister what I have said helps . And..... never give up the 5 daily prayers.

May Allah guide you and us all.

Albatros

PS  It doesnt matter what we do, ITS WHAT YOU DO that'll decide whether youll go to hell or Paradise .



-------------
Albatros
____________________________

Life is Allah's gift to you.
The way you live your Life is your gift to Allah.


Posted By: whirlingEcstasy
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 4:20am

  

  Subliminal Messaging in the Media Industry
The music industry is littered with backmasked messages, the list is endless. But what really is frightening, is the fact that subliminal messages on nearly all types of media, TV, radio, advertising, computer games, exists.
    BBC
The concept of backward masking is not new; in fact it has been exploited since the dawn of radio. In the early 1920s, the BBC began broadcasting on radio for the first time, but the people of that era thought that the radio was so sinister, it was considered the voice of the devil, much to their misunderstanding. The BBC wanted to change this attitude to radio. The following is the perfect example of how subliminal messaging can be used to indoctrinate or induce the nation.

This radio jingle sounds innocent enough, but when played backwards it reveals its true purpose. The words 'This is not a noose, no really its not.' can clearly be heard. The BBC certainly believed that the subconscious could pick up backward messages in ordinary speech. Thanks to David Oates for this clip.

This radio jingle sounds innocent enough, but when played backwards it reveals its true purpose. The words 'This is not a noose, no really its not.' can clearly be heard. The BBC certainly believed that the subconscious could pick up backward messages in ordinary speech. Thanks to David Oates for this clip.

 

  Walt Disney : Aladdin
The Disney animated movie Aladdin was watched by millions of people, mostly young children all over the world. But in one scene, where Aladdin is talking to a tiger, a mysterious voice can be heard in the background. Listen carefully and the words 'Take off your clothes' are clearly audible.
Indeed, the above is not the only example of 'subliminal sex' in popular children's programmes. 
  Popeye the sailor
The immensely popular 'Popeye the Sailorman' song also contains messages in reverse, but much more explicitly. Backwards the words 'Give me a f***.' and 'Give me a f*** now.' can be heard. Thanks to David Oates for this clip.
  Pokemon : Pokerap
Pokemon is the craze that has spread like wildfire into the hearts and minds of young kids all over the world. This has proved the perfect medium for subliminal tactics. On one of many songs featuring Pokemon, i.e. the 'Pokerap', there seems to be a backmasked message during the forward lyrics 'Gotta catch 'em all, Gotta catch 'em all!'. Make of it what you will but it sounds just like 'O Satan, O Satan, O Satan..' There may also be many other forms of subliminal advertising in Pokemon TV shows and merchandise. Many people have said to feel the need to pick up their Pokemon toys just after watching the TV programme. Thanks to Brian Hosmillo for this clip.

There may also be many other forms of subliminal advertising in Pokemon TV shows and merchandise. Many people have said to feel the need to pick up their Pokemon toys just after watching the TV programme. Thanks to Brian Hosmillo for this clip.

 

  Judas Priest : Better by you, better by me
The group Judas Priest were involved in a very controversial court case a few years ago. The parents of a young boy claimed that their (Judas Priest) songs drove their son to commit suicide. In one of their tracks, the words 'I took my life' can be heard in reverse, if not more clearly than the forward lyrics 'Beyond the realms of death.' The words 'Do it! Do it!' are supposed to be audible also in another part of the song. Is this case proof of the theory that the subconscious can comprehend reversed messages in songs?
  Queen : Another one bites the dust
The very popular song 'Another one Bites the Dust' from Queen contains a pretty clear speech reversal that says 'It's fun to smoke marijuana.'
  Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Another interesting reversal is from the not so innocent nursery rhyme 'Twinkle Twinkle little Star', a recording was made from a 6-year-old girl and when played backwards
the words 'I wish there were no Allah' can be heard. In Islam, the listening, making and singing of music are prohibited. Some say that this is the work of freemasons, attempting to subliminally secularize their biggest enemy, Islam.
  John Lennon : Imagine
Musicians have always exploited Music as a means of propagating political ideas. Political ideologies are ingeniously diffused without the listener having to confirm affiliation. John Lennon was recognised as much as a 'thinker' as he was a musician. He was hailed by many, and still is, as a proponent of Democracy. Below is illustrated how John Lennon incorporated Marxist and communist ideologies into his music, in the famous single, Imagine.

Imagine that there was no heaven, it's easy if you try 1

No hell below us, above us only sky 2

Imagine all the people living for Today 3

Imagine there are no countries 4

It isn't hard to, nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too 5

Imagine all the people living in peace, Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can, no need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of Man

Imagine all the people sharing all the world. 6

You may say that I am a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

I hope some day you'll join us when the world be as one. 7

 

1. The attack on Religion. Marxism propagates Religion as an obstacle toward economic prosperity. Russia was once the seat of the Muslims. Bukhara and Samarkand were the centers of Muslim learning and civilisation. Imam Bukhari was from Bukhara. Communism openly and systematically almost destroyed Islam. It is no coincidence that architectural designs within the former Soviet Union look like mosques. Thousands of mosques were destroyed. The Ulema (scholars) were persecuted, books were burnt. It is only after two decades of struggle and Jihad that the Soviet Union was tamed.

2. The belief that there is no Jannah (Heaven) or Jahannum (Hell), that there is no Aakirah (Hereafter).

3. The attack on 'self interest', the guiding principle of Western economies.

4. The attack on Nationalism. The idea of a world view, a one world government, a 'New World Order'.

5. Once again the attack on Religion. According to Lennon these ideas are not fantasy but are practically achievable.

6. The belief that everything belongs to the State. The abolition of private property, individuals should worship the state and recognise it as their 'Rabb' (sustainer).

7. A century after Marx's death, there were well over a billion persons who were at least nominally his followers. That fact led many communists to hope that the future might well see the eventual world triumph of Marxism.

(taken from 'Music Exposed' by Siraj Yusuf Lambat 'Time Publications')


 Subliminal messages can also be seen visually, on TV, adverts, etc.

  This camel advert may seem simple enough, but look closely at the nose and mouth.
http://www.dubaibuzz.com/images/alghoul.jpg">   This poster is advertising a type of beverage, or is it? Look closely at the ice cubes in the glass, what do they spell?

Click pic to enlarge.

http://www.dubaibuzz.com/images/subgrand.jpg">   Look closely at the right hand side of the background behind the bottle; that wasn't put there by accident.

Click pic to enlarge.

  This skull like figure is a blow up of an ice cube from another beverage commercial.
http://www.dubaibuzz.com/images/flower2.jpg">   Can you spot the subliminal message here? Click on the image to reveal its hidden message. You'll never see this image without seeing the message again...
http://www.dubaibuzz.com/images/lk-2.jpg">   This is a scene from the Disney animated film, The Lion King. What you see in the middle of the picture is some leaves and dust being blown into the air, but if you look closely, the word 'SEX' can just be made out. It's too close for comfort. Click on the picture for a larger image.
http://www.dubaibuzz.com/images/rescuers-lrg.jpg">   This is a scene from another Disney film, called The Rescuers. The two characters here are flying in a tin of sardines, but what you may notice on the building behind them, is a picture of a topless woman. Click on the picture for a larger image.

Signs of Free Masonic Existance in the Media

Traditionally, the Freemasons work behind close doors and have their puppet leaders and pawns to carry out their tasks. The real freemasons are unknown, but they are laying the pathway for the Dajjal, or anti-Christ. Although not many people know this, the Freemasons have claimed a large stake over many corporate organisations and are using these organisations to manipulate and monitor the masses. But the Masons have scattered signs of their existence in commerce and industry, some of which are shown below.

http://www.dubaibuzz.com/images/mason.gif" tppabs="http://www.mohammedi.freeserve.co.uk/mason.gif">Novus Ordo Seclorum

 

You may recognise this from the back of a dollar bill. It is interesting to note that the pyramid and all seeing one eye are well known freemasonic symbols. But if you turn the pyramid over to form a six pointed star, as shown in the image, five of the points on the star point to the letters M, A, S, O and N. View an animation of this by clicking on the picture. It may not be a subliminal message as such, but still evidence of deliberate manipulations on household objects.

Note: The words 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' are Latin for 'New Order of the Ages' (Is this the New World Order?).

 

 

The BT (British Telecom) is another interesting image. The image is of a man blowing a sort of flute into the air with his left hand, but if you look carefully, the Piper's right arm, which follows through to his right leg, actually is a snake with its head pointing towards the sky.

 

The Windows 95 startup screen has many interesting images, some of which are examined below.

Windows 95

(1). The Microsoft logo has 7 trails, with three main black ones at the top, middle and bottom. Each of the three main trails has 6 boxes following each other, unknowingly spelling 666.

There are a number of hidden images that can be found on the Windows 95 start up screen with the clouds in the background. On the right hand top corner, the face of a man (2) seeming to be looking down onto earth, is clearly visible. There also seems to be another face looking up.

Just to the left of the Microsoft logo, the image of a dark horse (3) can be made out. The meaning of this image is open to interpretation, but the phrase 'dark horse' are all well known expressions.

It is interesting to note that the file win95.bmp is clearly different from the above and after careful examination it can be safe to say that the start up logo screen, had in fact been heavily retouched. It would be highly unlikely that these hidden images were formed by accident. In fact, it is common knowledge within the computer software industry, that Bill Gates, creator of Windows, had purchased a number of Winslow Homer paintings for a huge sum of money. What is intriguing about this is that the artist Winslow Homer was known among some people for placing hidden images, especially faces, on his paintings. There are a number of other hidden images on the win95.bmp file, which can be found in your Windows directory, such as the image of a flying bird just above the Microsoft logo.



Posted By: akarim
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 4:48am

 WE, you get funnier every day... the BT thing is well funny... I work for them and I can assure you snakes don't come to mind when we think of advertising logo's... you know I find conspiracy theories amusing but this one takes the biscuit.

But anyway, being serious for one minute... (narrows eyes and looks around suspiciously) what do you think that satanic company is trying to implant in our virgin minds with that sinister image?



-------------
In the end, only kindness matters...


Posted By: Katatonic Bliss
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 4:50am
Originally posted by whirlingEcstasy

  

  Subliminal Messaging in the Media Industry
The music industry is littered with backmasked messages, the list is endless. But what really is frightening, is the fact that subliminal messages on nearly all types of media, TV, radio, advertising, computer games, exists.
    BBC
The concept of backward masking is not new; in fact it has been exploited since the dawn of radio. In the early 1920s, the BBC began broadcasting on radio for the first time, but the people of that era thought that the radio was so sinister, it was considered the voice of the devil, much to their misunderstanding. The BBC wanted to change this attitude to radio. The following is the perfect example of how subliminal messaging can be used to indoctrinate or induce the nation.

This radio jingle sounds innocent enough, but when played backwards it reveals its true purpose. The words 'This is not a noose, no really its not.' can clearly be heard. The BBC certainly believed that the subconscious could pick up backward messages in ordinary speech. Thanks to David Oates for this clip.

This radio jingle sounds innocent enough, but when played backwards it reveals its true purpose. The words 'This is not a noose, no really its not.' can clearly be heard. The BBC certainly believed that the subconscious could pick up backward messages in ordinary speech. Thanks to David Oates for this clip.

 

  Walt Disney : Aladdin
The Disney animated movie Aladdin was watched by millions of people, mostly young children all over the world. But in one scene, where Aladdin is talking to a tiger, a mysterious voice can be heard in the background. Listen carefully and the words 'Take off your clothes' are clearly audible.
Indeed, the above is not the only example of 'subliminal sex' in popular children's programmes. 
  Popeye the sailor
The immensely popular 'Popeye the Sailorman' song also contains messages in reverse, but much more explicitly. Backwards the words 'Give me a f***.' and 'Give me a f*** now.' can be heard. Thanks to David Oates for this clip.
  Pokemon : Pokerap
Pokemon is the craze that has spread like wildfire into the hearts and minds of young kids all over the world. This has proved the perfect medium for subliminal tactics. On one of many songs featuring Pokemon, i.e. the 'Pokerap', there seems to be a backmasked message during the forward lyrics 'Gotta catch 'em all, Gotta catch 'em all!'. Make of it what you will but it sounds just like 'O Satan, O Satan, O Satan..' There may also be many other forms of subliminal advertising in Pokemon TV shows and merchandise. Many people have said to feel the need to pick up their Pokemon toys just after watching the TV programme. Thanks to Brian Hosmillo for this clip.

There may also be many other forms of subliminal advertising in Pokemon TV shows and merchandise. Many people have said to feel the need to pick up their Pokemon toys just after watching the TV programme. Thanks to Brian Hosmillo for this clip.

 

  Judas Priest : Better by you, better by me
The group Judas Priest were involved in a very controversial court case a few years ago. The parents of a young boy claimed that their (Judas Priest) songs drove their son to commit suicide. In one of their tracks, the words 'I took my life' can be heard in reverse, if not more clearly than the forward lyrics 'Beyond the realms of death.' The words 'Do it! Do it!' are supposed to be audible also in another part of the song. Is this case proof of the theory that the subconscious can comprehend reversed messages in songs?
  Queen : Another one bites the dust
The very popular song 'Another one Bites the Dust' from Queen contains a pretty clear speech reversal that says 'It's fun to smoke marijuana.'
  Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Another interesting reversal is from the not so innocent nursery rhyme 'Twinkle Twinkle little Star', a recording was made from a 6-year-old girl and when played backwards
the words 'I wish there were no Allah' can be heard. In Islam, the listening, making and singing of music are prohibited. Some say that this is the work of freemasons, attempting to subliminally secularize their biggest enemy, Islam.
  John Lennon : Imagine
Musicians have always exploited Music as a means of propagating political ideas. Political ideologies are ingeniously diffused without the listener having to confirm affiliation. John Lennon was recognised as much as a 'thinker' as he was a musician. He was hailed by many, and still is, as a proponent of Democracy. Below is illustrated how John Lennon incorporated Marxist and communist ideologies into his music, in the famous single, Imagine.

Imagine that there was no heaven, it's easy if you try 1

No hell below us, above us only sky 2

Imagine all the people living for Today 3

Imagine there are no countries 4

It isn't hard to, nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too 5

Imagine all the people living in peace, Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can, no need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of Man

Imagine all the people sharing all the world. 6

You may say that I am a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

I hope some day you'll join us when the world be as one. 7

 

1. The attack on Religion. Marxism propagates Religion as an obstacle toward economic prosperity. Russia was once the seat of the Muslims. Bukhara and Samarkand were the centers of Muslim learning and civilisation. Imam Bukhari was from Bukhara. Communism openly and systematically almost destroyed Islam. It is no coincidence that architectural designs within the former Soviet Union look like mosques. Thousands of mosques were destroyed. The Ulema (scholars) were persecuted, books were burnt. It is only after two decades of struggle and Jihad that the Soviet Union was tamed.

2. The belief that there is no Jannah (Heaven) or Jahannum (Hell), that there is no Aakirah (Hereafter).

3. The attack on 'self interest', the guiding principle of Western economies.

4. The attack on Nationalism. The idea of a world view, a one world government, a 'New World Order'.

5. Once again the attack on Religion. According to Lennon these ideas are not fantasy but are practically achievable.

6. The belief that everything belongs to the State. The abolition of private property, individuals should worship the state and recognise it as their 'Rabb' (sustainer).

7. A century after Marx's death, there were well over a billion persons who were at least nominally his followers. That fact led many communists to hope that the future might well see the eventual world triumph of Marxism.

(taken from 'Music Exposed' by Siraj Yusuf Lambat 'Time Publications')


 Subliminal messages can also be seen visually, on TV, adverts, etc.

  This camel advert may seem simple enough, but look closely at the nose and mouth.
http://www.dubaibuzz.com/images/alghoul.jpg">   This poster is advertising a type of beverage, or is it? Look closely at the ice cubes in the glass, what do they spell?

Click pic to enlarge.

http://www.dubaibuzz.com/images/subgrand.jpg">   Look closely at the right hand side of the background behind the bottle; that wasn't put there by accident.

Click pic to enlarge.

  This skull like figure is a blow up of an ice cube from another beverage commercial.
http://www.dubaibuzz.com/images/flower2.jpg">   Can you spot the subliminal message here? Click on the image to reveal its hidden message. You'll never see this image without seeing the message again...
http://www.dubaibuzz.com/images/lk-2.jpg">   This is a scene from the Disney animated film, The Lion King. What you see in the middle of the picture is some leaves and dust being blown into the air, but if you look closely, the word 'SEX' can just be made out. It's too close for comfort. Click on the picture for a larger image.
http://www.dubaibuzz.com/images/rescuers-lrg.jpg">   This is a scene from another Disney film, called The Rescuers. The two characters here are flying in a tin of sardines, but what you may notice on the building behind them, is a picture of a topless woman. Click on the picture for a larger image.

Signs of Free Masonic Existance in the Media

Traditionally, the Freemasons work behind close doors and have their puppet leaders and pawns to carry out their tasks. The real freemasons are unknown, but they are laying the pathway for the Dajjal, or anti-Christ. Although not many people know this, the Freemasons have claimed a large stake over many corporate organisations and are using these organisations to manipulate and monitor the masses. But the Masons have scattered signs of their existence in commerce and industry, some of which are shown below.

http://www.dubaibuzz.com/images/mason.gif" target=_blank tppabs="http://www.mohammedi.freeserve.co.uk/mason.gif">Novus Ordo Seclorum

 

You may recognise this from the back of a dollar bill. It is interesting to note that the pyramid and all seeing one eye are well known freemasonic symbols. But if you turn the pyramid over to form a six pointed star, as shown in the image, five of the points on the star point to the letters M, A, S, O and N. View an animation of this by clicking on the picture. It may not be a subliminal message as such, but still evidence of deliberate manipulations on household objects.

Note: The words 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' are Latin for 'New Order of the Ages' (Is this the New World Order?).

 

 

The BT (British Telecom) is another interesting image. The image is of a man blowing a sort of flute into the air with his left hand, but if you look carefully, the Piper's right arm, which follows through to his right leg, actually is a snake with its head pointing towards the sky.

 

The Windows 95 startup screen has many interesting images, some of which are examined below.

Windows 95

(1). The Microsoft logo has 7 trails, with three main black ones at the top, middle and bottom. Each of the three main trails has 6 boxes following each other, unknowingly spelling 666.

There are a number of hidden images that can be found on the Windows 95 start up screen with the clouds in the background. On the right hand top corner, the face of a man (2) seeming to be looking down onto earth, is clearly visible. There also seems to be another face looking up.

Just to the left of the Microsoft logo, the image of a dark horse (3) can be made out. The meaning of this image is open to interpretation, but the phrase 'dark horse' are all well known expressions.

It is interesting to note that the file win95.bmp is clearly different from the above and after careful examination it can be safe to say that the start up logo screen, had in fact been heavily retouched. It would be highly unlikely that these hidden images were formed by accident. In fact, it is common knowledge within the computer software industry, that Bill Gates, creator of Windows, had purchased a number of Winslow Homer paintings for a huge sum of money. What is intriguing about this is that the artist Winslow Homer was known among some people for placing hidden images, especially faces, on his paintings. There are a number of other hidden images on the win95.bmp file, which can be found in your Windows directory, such as the image of a flying bird just above the Microsoft logo.

 

OMG OMG!!!    IF you translate Bill Gate's full name into ASCii code, you get 666 LOLZ



-------------
"Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?"

"I didn't know I was supposed to be lookin' for him" ~Forrest Gump


Posted By: sraphine973
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 5:13am

 

 These conspiracy theories have been around for a long time. I remember when I was young and impressionable there was a book called "The Cosmic Conspiracy" that  covered all these sorts of things so it is nothing new. You shouldn't go around looking for things to scare yourself with, there are more than enough out  there already.

Don't you think that out of a whole song made up of sounds, there is a very good likelihood that if you play it backward you are bound to find these sounds form a messages that may never have been intended by the recordist or artist? Its like if you read a book backwards the letters form new words and chances are that there might occur a group of these new words that form a message of some kind.

 Why deny yourself the beauty of music. Not all music is bad. I could never not have beautiful hymns to sing for instance. There is true worship in singing songs to God. God put music in man's heart. Why even Jesus sang hymns. Don't look for demons under every stone because you might just find them, but they could be in your mind alone and not part of every one elses reality.

I used to love that song "another one bites the dust" and I've never smoked marijuana. So if there was a message there, my brain never registered it.

MARANATHA!



-------------
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has chosen me to bring good news to the poor.He sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set free the oppressed


Posted By: jesus-follower
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:28am

Did Jesus Christ (as per "4 canonical Gospels") ever play music or recommend in synagogues?

 



Posted By: onestop
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:15am

just a few days ago i tried to listen to musics from my handphone radio while on my night shift duty. And i almost forgot how Good and pleasuring it was to listen to a walkman such as during my teenage year. I decided to test myself again and very soon, i was listening to musics after musics, channels after channels and it just felt BETTER and BETTER! I could go on hours after hours. And the sounds seem to get better and better too in my ears. I almost forgot how GOOD listening to musics can be really, and i just can't seem to stop. It's totally mesmerising, especially the musics of todays. I don't think movies or sport shows like WWE wrestling or football matches could have an effect like music does.

Maybe, this was Muhammad's warning to us about musics or idle talkings. Life on earth as a muslim is to also know that God is always watching you all the time. Wouldn't it be better if we also show God that we are thinking of Him most of the time too? 



Posted By: hasna77
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:36am

I think RnB and Hiphop have a negative affect, especially the videos, it might aswell be x rated. Its just disgusting, it makes girls look like tarts, then certain guys go around thinking thats all we are, well the ignorant ones.!!

I have also noticed that some rappers are quite confused with their religion. When I was into hiphop i bought an album by 'Nas' and on one of the tracks he starts off by saying 'Bismillah Rahmanir Raheem'...then goes on to his lyrical gymnastics, But on the otherhand, the front cover has him wearing a cross round his neck.. I wonder if he is muslim becasue his name I htinkk is short for Nasir??



-------------
http://www.myspace.com/osibisagirl - space invaders

"I wish I could fly, so high in the sky but I can't.."







Posted By: Misbah
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 4:14pm
Muslims above everyone else should limit their TV viewing to the bare minimum - for educational, news and religious programming only. Here are a few proven tips offered by the TV-Turnoff Network which can help you in your crusade:

∑ Move your television to a less prominent location;
∑ Keep it off during meals;
∑ Designate certain days of the week as TV-free days;
∑ Do not use TV-watching as a reward;
∑ Cancel your cable subscription and use the money to buy books instead;
∑ Don't worry if children claim to be bored. Boredom passes and often leads to creativity.



Sister Hasna please take a look at the site below, its a good read, inshallah it'll help.

http://www.islam-online.net/English/ArtCulture/2001/04/artic le10.shtml

Also sister you know we all know that well, Islam & TV dont go but we'll always continue to do it, out of habbit or any other reasons, so we must try & limit these things bit by bit so just take baby steps sis, Music & TV will always be there in our lives So all we can do is try, i bet it'll become a habbit, not watching it, we can train our bodies & minds do anything we want to, thats a BIG Allhamdulliah to that i say.

-------------
"Donít be so humble - you ain't that great."


Posted By: Aviatrix
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 4:20pm

Great advice Misbah.

Wasting time watching TV doesn't make much sense, does it?



-------------
http://ibnatalhidayah.blogspot.com - - Amy's Blog


Posted By: hamayoun
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Aviatrix

Great advice Misbah.

Wasting time watching TV doesn't make much sense, does it?


AA

Better to waste time onthe WhyIslam forum!


-------------
May Allah give me patience, Ameen.

My blog: http://regularbaba.blogspot.com/


Posted By: Misbah
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 4:28pm
Yeah Sister.. lol... it doesnít even thought like ive said before thereís some good documentaries which are educational.
I personally do like the Nature programís , I get so fascinated by Allahís creation, on how these animals behave.

Also too much TV gives you an IQ of 3!!


-------------
"Donít be so humble - you ain't that great."


Posted By: Misbah
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 4:31pm
AA    Better to waste time onthe WhyIslam forum!



Asalamualikum

LoL brother Hamayoun I donít see WhyIslam as a waste of time or me wasting my time on it, I find it very & I mean very helpful & it brushes up my typing skills..lol..


-------------
"Donít be so humble - you ain't that great."


Posted By: cgde1981
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:46pm

Asalaamu alaikum,

I won't lie...I have not watched [rap] musc videos in a minute. When I actually (consciously) flipped to BET to catch some videos, those bad boys had me itching to go to a club!  Now mind you, I was never a hard core clubber. Knowing that the clubs is off limits now and watching things that put me in that mind set to go anyway is ROUGH! So now I know--no more watching videos for me! Certain types of music I like, certain TV shows I enjoy, and I am gonna watch those as long as my reverence and worship for Allah is not impeded.  

Originally posted by hasna77

I have also noticed that some rappers are quite confused with their religion. When I was into hiphop i bought an album by 'Nas' and on one of the tracks he starts off by saying 'Bismillah Rahmanir Raheem'...then goes on to his lyrical gymnastics, But on the otherhand, the front cover has him wearing a cross round his neck.. I wonder if he is muslim becasue his name I htinkk is short for Nasir??

Sis, Nas is a 5%er...the 5% Nation is an off-shoot of the NOI. Thus, they accept some Orthodox Islam doctrine, and toss the rest outta the window. FYI...

http://www.indiana.edu/~iupress/books/0-253-34574-X.shtml - http://www.indiana.edu/~iupress/books/0-253-34574-X.shtml

http://comp.uark.edu/~tsweden/5per.html - http://comp.uark.edu/~tsweden/5per.html



Posted By: cgde1981
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by hamayoun

Originally posted by Aviatrix

Great advice Misbah.

Wasting time watching TV doesn't make much sense, does it?


AA

Better to waste time onthe WhyIslam forum!
 True that!


Posted By: hasna77
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:07pm

Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters,

by the way this was all before i was muslim even then it was limited...

I only watch docus, news, and real life stories on tv becasue they are informative.

I actually found music very esasy to give up even though I am from a musical family. Silence is precious spiritually.

I always hear peoples car stereos as they drive into the residential car park where I live and they have the volume up so loud, it actually annoys me...but anyway thanks for the advice all of you especially sister Misbah.

This site is addictive since I joined it, but can I just add that the internet although could be used for educational purposes is very influencial just as much as tv and music, don't you think???

 



-------------
http://www.myspace.com/osibisagirl - space invaders

"I wish I could fly, so high in the sky but I can't.."







Posted By: hasna77
Date Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by cgde1981

Asalaamu alaikum,

I won't lie...I have not watched [rap] musc videos in a minute. When I actually (consciously) flipped to BET to catch some videos, those bad boys had me itching to go to a club!  Now mind you, I was never a hard core clubber. Knowing that the clubs is off limits now and watching things that put me in that mind set to go anyway is ROUGH! So now I know--no more watching videos for me! Certain types of music I like, certain TV shows I enjoy, and I am gonna watch those as long as my reverence and worship for Allah is not impeded.  

Originally posted by hasna77

I have also noticed that some rappers are quite confused with their religion. When I was into hiphop i bought an album by 'Nas' and on one of the tracks he starts off by saying 'Bismillah Rahmanir Raheem'...then goes on to his lyrical gymnastics, But on the otherhand, the front cover has him wearing a cross round his neck.. I wonder if he is muslim becasue his name I htinkk is short for Nasir??

Sis, Nas is a 5%er...the 5% Nation is an off-shoot of the NOI. Thus, they accept some Orthodox Islam doctrine, and toss the rest outta the window. FYI...

http://www.indiana.edu/~iupress/books/0-253-34574-X.shtml - http://www.indiana.edu/~iupress/books/0-253-34574-X.shtml

http://comp.uark.edu/~tsweden/5per.html - http://comp.uark.edu/~tsweden/5per.html

wow didn't know that!



-------------
http://www.myspace.com/osibisagirl - space invaders

"I wish I could fly, so high in the sky but I can't.."








Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide - http://www.webwizguide.info